Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Bleach Episode 169

Bleach episode 169, entitled: "New Development, the Dangerous Transfer Student Appears!” has been released in a RAW form. The subtitled version as usual will get released today later in the day.

Update:
    Flomp-Rumbel has just released Episode 169. You can bit-torrent it through the link below.

Dattebayo has released episode 169. You may also bit-torrent it through the link below.

Naruto Shippuuden Direct D/L (Entire AVI Series)

Bleach Episodes Direct D/L (Entire AVI Series)
    Spoiler!

wow...I really liked this episode. The animation is also much in tune with the movies, can't wait for the next one. And so much for the men's association, I just burst out laughing at those sunglasses.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Hmmm...another filler ep to download and glance through...CrossX21 seemed to like it...so maybe it won't be so bad...

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

woot the men's association is hella fun
    http://dragonsas.mybrute.com/ fight
    manga's and anime i follow or followed
    Spoiler!

The Shinigami men's association is Genius! I love their 'cool faces'.

Lord of the Boredom zone Pakkun's Avatar
    Ichigo busting his bankai so easily was crap but the rest of it was pretty good especially the animation.

It appears as though this filler arc just takes place before Hueco Mundo or something...

Yeah, Ichigo didn't need to resort to his Bankai. I liked the episode and the animation. I thought that girl was going to be instantly annoying. But something is interesting about her. And it's amazing how Ochi sensei is not phased by anything.

For the moment it looks like an Ishida vs Ichigo rivalry is about to be rekindled.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragna View Post
    It appears as though this filler arc just takes place before Hueco Mundo or something...
    Actually, there isn't a single reason that this arc can be placed anywhere in the actual storyline. There are no pauses or breaks that can explain it. So I suppose we just have to assume that it has nothing to do with anything but just them acting for our amusement. That or Aizen is pulling another trick on us. But I like the random comedy they are adding to lighten things up, the men's association...I really hope they continue it. A women's association vs men's association segment would be priceless.

Everyone's personality seems off. It seems like a normal episode, and everyone is getting along just fine, but it just seems... not correct.

Like Orihime's princess bondage fantasy.

I really think this peticular storyline takes place in an Alternate universe where Orihime was never kidnapped and life just went on normally.

And they forgot about the winter war.