Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    yeah i want to see picture spoilers again, havent really seen that lately...

IF (and I stress IF) it is true, you are getting the point of view of Madara and his version of the truth. Never is the truth the same from 2 people....

They're a bit too precise to be believable. So, I don't believe them. Also, it's not the first time that we see a reference to Amaterasu as Madara's power and it was fake then and I believe it's fake now. They tend to put too much reference about the manga in fake spoilers. However, I would like to see something more about Hashirama. It's ok with me to jump already to the VotE, if that means good stuff and good story. Otherwise I'm in for the founding of Konoha.

I like how Bleach and Naruto are both doing flashback issues at the same time. giving those fanboys what they want, the juicy details of the back story.

As for the spoilers so far, I think that they are fan fiction. Both of the scripts seem too complete to be spoilers, though I don't think they are that far off. I think we will finally find out about the relationship of the First and Madara.
    The next Generation of perverted ninjas is fully prepared to take their place. The line of the Toad Master will never fail as long as there is a will of fire. Rest In Peace Jiraiya-sama, this world and Tsunade were not good enough for you.

I am as far beyond you fanboys as you are above the humans.

Samurai Champloo & Raikiri too

ack, this second two week wait better be worth it -_-

Backstory is sorely needed to fill in the holes. Maybe these aren't real, but I'm looking forward to the backstory.

SkullCandy
    sasugay is da greatest ninja! woots! ^_^

Veteran Member
    i agree.....i wanna see the first hokage whoop some ass

its been said before that madara could never defeat him......meaning theyve fought more than just once
    Spoiler!

SkullCandy
    ever got to know some bits about jap mythology? i think naruto and sasuke represent two of the longtime god rivlas in jap myths, namely the fujin and the raijin.

naruto represents the FUJIN hence the wind element
    and Sasugay the RAIJIN the Lightning element as with chidori and raiton jutsus ^_^

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    this is effin gay

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN