Page 254 of 254 FirstFirst ... 154 204 244 252 253 254
Results 2,531 to 2,534 of 2534
    Colonel of SOS Brigade Kushieda's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeTheGold View Post
    Rather than catching up with old animes, I find it more rewarding to catch up with old manga series.
    Manga, unlike anime, stays consistent in quality throughout. The quality of an anime episode is a rollercoaster.
    I find that that really depends on the manga artist. Some artists I've seen with consistent quality, but others like Akisha Ikeida of Rosario Vampire have actually improved over time.

Then others like CLAMP are wildly inconsistent. take a look at head to body proportion just from one page to another. not even different chapters.

Not that I find any of this bad, I just think it's a little harsh to say that only animators make all the goofs.

Index by sangaz - All Hail Suzumiya-dono

Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kushieda View Post
    I find that that really depends on the manga artist. Some artists I've seen with consistent quality, but others like Akisha Ikeida of Rosario Vampire have actually improved over time.

Then others like CLAMP are wildly inconsistent. take a look at head to body proportion just from one page to another. not even different chapters.

Not that I find any of this bad, I just think it's a little harsh to say that only animators make all the goofs.
    I really want to emphasize this. Sure, it can be difficult keeping proportions frame after frame after frame. I had some troubles when I first started taking animation classes myself. But it's not only animation studios that can goof.

I agree with what you said about CLAMP. Their widely inconsistent quality has kept me away from their stuff.

It's all just a matter of the talent of the staff on hand, regardless of the entertainment medium.

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Haruhi Suzumiya's Butler Xoraan14's Avatar
    For those who don't want to wait the year or more for the official translation of it.

http://polychromium.wordpress.com/20...h-translation/

For Volume 10/10-2

Member of:۞ The Empire ۞

Colonel of SOS Brigade Kushieda's Avatar
    <3 Zoraan! thanks

Index by sangaz - All Hail Suzumiya-dono