Page 244 of 254 FirstFirst ... 144 194 234 242 243 244 245 246 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,440 of 2534
    Haruhi Suzumiya's Butler Xoraan14's Avatar
    Okay so I couldnt help myself and I just had to read the summary for Endless Eight part four
    Spoiler!

Also this is a rumor but nonetheless infuriating if it's true
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Xoraan14; 07-10-2009 at 01:22 AM.

Member of:۞ The Empire ۞

Quote Originally Posted by Xoraan14 View Post
    Okay so I couldnt help myself and I just had to read the summary for Endless Eight part four
    Spoiler!

Also this is a rumor but nonetheless infuriating if it's true
    Spoiler!

Now I'm lost if that's true. Skipping two episodes and heading straight for the sixth?
    E8=Not E8???
    Ava&Sig by Ravona

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -William Shakespeare

ipsa scientia potestas est

Senjougahara Fascination!

Quote Originally Posted by Tadashi Seiren View Post
    Now I'm lost if that's true. Skipping two episodes and heading straight for the sixth?
    E8=Not E8???
    Basically what they are saying is apparently(Because lets remember this is just hearsay after all)KyoAni have developed six episodes titles Endless Eight. Of those six four of them have already been aired.Now what Kadokawa thought of doing was skipping the 4th(which aired today) and the 5th(which very may air next week) and go right on to the 6th(Which would be like the answer part of it all where Kyon ACTUALLY does something) This was all because of the fans being annoyed and all(Which is understandable...I mean checking the MyAnimeList thread for the part IV of this episode reflects badly on Haruhiism as a whole)

So from what this rumor states in summary: KyoAni is being dominated by Kadokawa who refuse to let them animate the disappearance and want to screw the fans over and sell Haruhi merchandise simply for the sake of making a cheap couple million yen.

Now theres also this rumor. This is not the second season. The second season will ACTUALLY start sometime in the near future(I call shennanigans on that though... Look what happened last time) and that the disappearance will frontline the new season which will animate all novels so far.

I'd like it if KadoAni would simply speak up and reveal their intentions. I can only think that it's because K-On turned out to be so popular that KadoAni are now wanting to ride that as far as they can and are shunting Haruhi to the side.

However with all this said I give absolute Kudos to Kyodokawa(YesI know I changed the name mid post) because this is freaking awesome. Everyone has to admit it. No other anime could pull this stunt and get away with it. And Kyodokawa knows that thats why they are pulling this shit

Also lets look at this. KyoDokawa waited how many years? 3 years! That was an important date in the universe of Haruhi. We all praised that did we not. Now lets look at this..
    Xoraan14's projected and predicted Haruhi 2009 airing times

Jun 18 ep12 Endless Eight
    Jun 25 ep13 Endless Eight II
    Jul 02 ep14 Endless Eight III
    Jul 09 ep15 Endless Eight IV
    Jul 16 ep16 Endless Eight V
    Jul 23 ep17 Endless Eight VI
    Jul 30 ep18 Endless Eight VIIAug 07 ep19 Endless Eight VIIIAug 14 ep20 Endless Eight IX
    Aug 21 ep21 Endless Eight X
    Aug 28 ep22 Endless Eight XI
    Sep 03 ep23 The Sigh of Haruhi Suzumiya I
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I'm going to stop there and tell you to look above.
    August 31st is when Kyon did something. August 28th is when(Well Hopefully before that) Endless Eight will end.

Is quisnam nihilum vincet atticus's Avatar
    S2 Ep 5 - http://animeready.com/the-melancholy...suzumiya-s2-5/

Spoiler!
    Last edited by atticus; 07-10-2009 at 09:03 AM.
    I wanted you to see what real courage is, instead of getting the idea that courage is a man with a gun in his hand. It's when you know you're licked before you begin but you begin anyway and you see it through no matter what.

You all still have Zoidberg!

Basically what they are saying is apparently(Because lets remember this is just hearsay after all)KyoAni have developed six episodes titles Endless Eight. Of those six four of them have already been aired.Now what Kadokawa thought of doing was skipping the 4th(which aired today) and the 5th(which very may air next week) and go right on to the 6th(Which would be like the answer part of it all where Kyon ACTUALLY does something) This was all because of the fans being annoyed and all(Which is understandable...I mean checking the MyAnimeList thread for the part IV of this episode reflects badly on Haruhiism as a whole)
    BOOOOO.
    So from what this rumor states in summary: KyoAni is being dominated by Kadokawa who refuse to let them animate the disappearance and want to screw the fans over and sell Haruhi merchandise simply for the sake of making a cheap couple million yen.
    Kadokawa sounds so powerful. KyoAni could just refuse and satisfy the fans, unless Kadokawa (obviously) promised a large sum of money. Kiku, screw businessmen!
    Now theres also this rumor. This is not the second season. The second season will ACTUALLY start sometime in the near future(I call shennanigans on that though... Look what happened last time) and that the disappearance will frontline the new season which will animate all novels so far.
    I suppose this makes sense. I mean, the second season is meant to be the dissapearance. But you know, endless eight is still awesome. So E8 is probably just a sort of "intro".
    Though I don't like how the Disappearance will frontline everything out so far >=|

Also lets look at this. KyoDokawa waited how many years? 3 years! That was an important date in the universe of Haruhi. We all praised that did we not.
    Haa! I've been considering that for a while now as well. But has it been three? isn't it more like 2... slightly three... Uwah. It's 3. =O
    Now lets look at this..
    Xoraan14's projected and predicted Haruhi 2009 airing times

Jun 18 ep12 Endless Eight
    Jun 25 ep13 Endless Eight II
    Jul 02 ep14 Endless Eight III
    Jul 09 ep15 Endless Eight IV
    Jul 16 ep16 Endless Eight V
    Jul 23 ep17 Endless Eight VI
    Jul 30 ep18 Endless Eight VIIAug 07 ep19 Endless Eight VIIIAug 14 ep20 Endless Eight IX
    Aug 21 ep21 Endless Eight X
    Aug 28 ep22 Endless Eight XI
    Sep 03 ep23 The Sigh of Haruhi Suzumiya I
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I'm going to stop there and tell you to look above.
    August 31st is when Kyon did something. August 28th is when(Well Hopefully before that) Endless Eight will end.
    Lol, awesome Aa. xD
    But uhh, some seem improbable. Or is it just me? o,o

EDIT:

Suzumiya Haruhi S2 has already released the episodoes 1 to 8 (6 to 8 being in raw):

http://www.anilinkz.com/melancholy-of-haruhi-suzumiya/

Lol.

Stupid computer, it took me 3 hours just to edit this post >=O
    Last edited by Kikiz; 07-10-2009 at 06:14 PM.
    Zetsuboushita|ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH! «°-°«

Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    I'm considering dropping it. I don't want 8 episodes of the same goddamn thing. I want my plot! I want my character development! I want something interesting!

Meh, I'll forgive KyoAni when K-On! Season 2 is released.

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Quote Originally Posted by Kikiz View Post

Suzumiya Haruhi S2 has already released the episodoes 1 to 8 (6 to 8 being in raw):

http://www.anilinkz.com/melancholy-of-haruhi-suzumiya/

Lol.
    Lol Thats the same RAW posted 3 times over I think. Thats exactly the same as doing what KyoDokawa is doing but it's missing the valuable different angles xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Arisato-kun View Post
    I'm considering dropping it. I don't want 8 episodes of the same goddamn thing. I want my plot! I want my character development! I want something interesting!

Meh, I'll forgive KyoAni when K-On! Season 2 is released.
    Hmmm.. I would settle for a remake of Another World:Tomoyo Chapter.
    And K-On season 2 needs more music or another FMP Fumoffu like series

But I'll get back on topic...
    /facepalm is the only thing to say.
    Oh and 11 days left till Super Driver Full song is released
    Last edited by Xoraan14; 07-10-2009 at 10:58 PM.

Lol Thats the same RAW posted 3 times over I think. Thats exactly the same as doing what KyoDokawa is doing but it's missing the valuable different angles xD
    Arrghhhh, I knew it.
    Agreed.
    Zetsuboushita|ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH! «°-°«

Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    I'd settle for other Another World's. I really want to see an animated version of the Kotomi chapter. X3

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Quote Originally Posted by Arisato-kun View Post
    I'd settle for other Another World's. I really want to see an animated version of the Kotomi chapter. X3
    Hell I'd even settle for Endless Eight ending next week
    Perhaps I'm asking too much?

Anyways
    Not that anyone watches it completely anymore but I thought this time round was better than the second and third.