Quote Originally Posted by Xoraan14 View Post
You can always go back and reclaim that post for a celebration one. On second thought don't it's a really long one by Kikiz.....
Woot! I sntched the 2000th post~!
Quote Originally Posted by Xoraan14 View Post
Is this really true? I mean they are actually confirming it? Or is it just another stupid event made to give us false hope? Wait is this just saying what will be in the season or... DAMMIT!! I CAN'T WAIT TILL MARCH!!! WHERE IS MIKURU WHEN YOU NEED HER???
I really don't want to hear such words.

This better not just be some other prank or ruse!!!! If it is, ooh.. Things will go negatively...
Quote Originally Posted by DukeTheGold View Post

P.S. Apparently a major national newspaper in Japan has more or less stated that the details on the regard of the much anticipated yet never released second season of Haruhi will be featured in the incoming March Edition of Newtype. It's quite awe-aspiring that our great divine goddess holds sufficient importance to be marketed by even a national newspaper.

Source (which is probably also the source of ex-jja's picture contribution): http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2009/0...ays-newspaper/
Le Gasp! Yayz for Haruhi-sama() making it all the way to the national paper!!

And, I can't wait for march!! *Starts countdown*
Quote Originally Posted by DukeTheGold View Post
At least now we have something to look forward to. March is like what, only two months away? Time is of no consequences to Haruhi-sama. As long as the possibility of a 2009 Haruhi II release exists, I am content. ^^

It would be nice if we can get some info on the ever elusive novel 10 as well...
*nod nod* Just the thought of seeing the vanishment in action is making me flutter with joy xD

And news of any kind about the 10th novel is of course, very very welcomed. Hopefully, nothing bad about it will be announced........