Page 32 of 254 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast
    In Haruhi-sama's *worships* Grace and Guiding Light
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeTheGold View Post
    Umm...I see. ^^

I need more people's opinions before reaching any decision.
    what??? no you don't you're the leader you can decide whatever you want. well seriously though I think most people are in favor of the GB (anyways I think the leadership voted all yes although I wasn't paying that much attention to it)

Let the pervert inside of you awaken!

Join the SOS Brigade or else...

You may be good, but I'm Draciel!

May Haruhi-sama *worships* save us all

Quote Originally Posted by draciel View Post
    what??? no you don't you're the leader you can decide whatever you want. well seriously though I think most people are in favor of the GB (anyways I think the leadership voted all yes although I wasn't paying that much attention to it)
    apperently he can't

he soooooooooo can he just doesn't want to - apparently he thinks highly enough of us to take our feelings into consideration (though seeing as half of us is ranked from insane to higher that would be.... incautious)

Spoiler!

Last edited by DukeTheGold; 12-31-2008 at 07:40 AM.

Actually, I CAN!

It's not as I need anybody's approval to edit their posts.

Right oh right, I have determined that Cosplay and Genderbending sections have met the approval of the majority(not that I am counting) of members. Therefore I will implement the sections whenever I feel like it in the nearby future.

P.S. I have some quite interesting ideas regarding the cosplay section...perhaps I will allocate a certain spot of the section and devotes it to...umm...rather "disturbing" versions of cosplaying...

I can hear the screams and death threats already.
    that's our leader

mmmmmmmmmmm this sounds awfully suspicious.... I'll make a deduction here based on what I know about you:

I know you want to rule the world and I also know that when you put yourself into it you can create great things quickly (being this brigade an example of it) but you also strike like the kind of guy whom actively searches info for your aid so you must have a certain knowledge about several world domination techniques and most of all you like Haruhi-sama () (shouldn't we all?! except Arhaz who is crazy).........

so my conclusion is that you are gonna create pics that will twist and destroy the minds of the ones that see them and pass them all over the internet, leaving the world in chaos and destruction as the main course, and then you will appear and save mankind and be chosen as ultimate king of earth

well either that or you are gonna mix some worst cosplay thread in it.....

Actually, I CAN!

It's not as if I need anybody's approval to edit their posts.

Right oh right, I have determined that Cosplay and Genderbending sections have met the approval of the majority(not that I am counting) of members. Therefore I will implement the sections whenever I feel like it in the nearby future.

P.S. I have some quite interesting ideas regarding the cosplay section...perhaps I will allocate a certain spot of the section and devotes it to...umm...rather "disturbing" versions of cosplaying...

You could..unless there's someone else in this club with equal/more power than you...

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

Senjogahara Fascination ReshenKusaga's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Asce View Post
    You could..unless there's someone else in this club with equal/more power than you...
    note to self: never come up with a club where multiple GM's might start a war >_<

Quote Originally Posted by draciel View Post
    that's our leader

mmmmmmmmmmm this sounds awfully suspicious.... I'll make a deduction here based on what I know about you:

I know you want to rule the world and I also know that when you put yourself into it you can create great things quickly (being this brigade an example of it) but you also strike like the kind of guy whom actively searches info for your aid so you must have a certain knowledge about several world domination techniques and most of all you like Haruhi-sama () (shouldn't we all?! except Arhaz who is crazy).........

so my conclusion is that you are gonna create pics that will twist and destroy the minds of the ones that see them and pass them all over the internet, leaving the world in chaos and destruction as the main course, and then you will appear and save mankind and be chosen as ultimate king of earth

well either that or you are gonna mix some worst cosplay thread in it.....
    The answer is all of the above:

Spoiler!

Umm? Who is that?

Spoiler!

<DukeTheGold> I put my blood and sweat into the SOS Brigade. =[
    <gin0va> dont forget cum
    <gin0va> you dirty bastard
    <gin0va>
    <DukeTheGold> yes, cum!
    <DukeTheGold> of course

*Takes a step away from the SOS Brigade*

The Doctah has taken it upon himself to inspect the bodily fluids secreted by Duke and well...everybody involved in the SOS Brigade now has syphilis and ghonerria.

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

<DukeTheGold> I put my blood and sweat into the SOS Brigade. =[
    <gin0va> dont forget cum
    <gin0va> you dirty bastard
    <gin0va>
    <DukeTheGold> yes, cum!
    <DukeTheGold> of course

*Takes a step away from the SOS Brigade*

The Doctah has taken it upon himself to inspect the bodily fluids secreted by Duke and well...everybody involved in the SOS Brigade now has syphilis and ghonerria.
    I am leaving your post alone for now just to see if it pokes a reaction.

By the way, what happens in IRC should have stayed in IRC.