Page 8 of 254 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast
    In Haruhi-sama's *worships* Grace and Guiding Light
    oh my Haruhi-sama ()... I go to sleep and there is already this much when I wake up?! you guys are doing a wonderful work

let's keep Her infinite grace growing everyone ''gambarimasai''
    ------------------------------------------
    oh by the way, before I forget I want to post something here cuz Haruhi-sama () gave me a miracle today - as yesterday I was still in Hail Haruhi Day I didn't study for my exam of today (not that I would study even if it was a regular day... and I didn't study for it in any other days but...) so this morning I suddenly realised that I had to get a passing grade on this exam or I would fail the subject (which would suck since I would have to pass one more year of my parents complaining) and so as usual in this kind of situations I turned on to my praying altar (the TV) with my spiritual guide (the TV guide) and started to pray:

ave mathematics
    full of theories and definitions
    well spoken are you in the middle of subjects
    well spoken is the son of your womb, national exams.
    Holy mathematics
    mother of negatives,
    pray for us now and in exam time
    amen

when I was about to enter the exam I had this funny feeling in my stomach, which I thought it could be guilt for not studying for the exam (although later I found out I was just hungry), so in my despair (and with despair I mean ''and-in-my-not-really-caring) it suddenly came to my mind the image of Her virtueness, Haruhi-sama () and a charge of peace and calm entered my mind (or who knows I was just sleepy cuz I had just woke up) and suddenly I felt like I could definitely do that exam. Whe I received my exam, any time I couldn't remember (or actually know) what to write, I thought about Haruhi-sama () and I would suddenly come up with something to put in the answer.

When I got out of that exam I talked with my colleagues whom had the books and found out that most of what I wrote was actually correct.

this is a true story and I really mean it. Haruhi-sama () can make you remember things you heard while sleeping or while fantasising about Her.

Many thanks to my beloved and great Goddess Haruhi-sama () for providing me with the miracle of unconscious memories awakening.

Haruhi-sama () owned Biology&Geology today through her much thankful vessel and slave Draciel
    Last edited by draciel; 05-09-2008 at 02:48 PM. Reason: a true story...some details were slightly exaggerated but most is true

Let the pervert inside of you awaken!

Join the SOS Brigade or else...

You may be good, but I'm Draciel!

May Haruhi-sama *worships* save us all

Colonel of SOS Brigade Kushieda's Avatar
    Awesome! with that post you should win next years funniest MS member (although it's a true story, it's still written in a humorous way)

Index by sangaz - All Hail Suzumiya-dono

when I get my exams grade I will post it here for everyone to see Her might

Quote Originally Posted by draciel View Post
    oh my Haruhi-sama ()... I go to sleep and there is already this much when I wake up?! you guys are doing a wonderful work

let's keep Her infinite grace growing everyone ''gambarimasai''
    ------------------------------------------
    oh by the way, before I forget I want to post something here cuz Haruhi-sama () gave me a miracle today - as yesterday I was still in Hail Haruhi Day I didn't study for my exam of today (not that I would study even if it was a regular day... and I didn't study for it in any other days but...) so this morning I suddenly realised that I had to get a passing grade on this exam or I would fail the subject (which would suck since I would have to pass one more year of my parents complaining) and so as usual in this kind of situations I turned on to my praying altar (the TV) with my spiritual guide (the TV guide) and started to pray:

ave mathematics
    full of theories and definitions
    well spoken are you in the middle of subjects
    well spoken is the son of your womb, national exams.
    Holy mathematics
    mother of negatives,
    pray for us now and in exam time
    amen

when I was about to enter the exam I had this funny feeling in my stomach, which I thought it could be guilt for not studying for the exam (although later I found out I was just hungry), so in my despair (and with despair I mean ''and-in-my-not-really-caring) it suddenly came to my mind the image of Her virtueness, Haruhi-sama () and a charge of peace and calm entered my mind (or who knows I was just sleepy cuz I had just woke up) and suddenly I felt like I could definitely do that exam. Whe I received my exam, any time I couldn't remember (or actually know) what to write, I thought about Haruhi-sama () and I would suddenly come up with something to put in the answer.

When I got out of that exam I talked with my colleagues whom had the books and found out that most of what I wrote was actually correct.

this is a true story and I really mean it. Haruhi-sama () can make you remember things you heard while sleeping or while fantasising about Her.

Many thanks to my beloved and great Goddess Haruhi-sama () for providing me with the miracle of unconscious memories awakening.

Haruhi-sama () owned Biology&Geology today through her much thankful vessel and slave Draciel
    Wow....I don't know what to say...

Keep up the good work?

Quote Originally Posted by jja View Post
    the hare hare yuki ED link is wrong ... it has an extra [/url on it
    Oh, really? I will fix that. ^^

Edit: It works now. However, it seems that the Bouken Desho Desho link is invalid as well...I will need to fix that as well.

Edit: Bouken Desho Desho is now fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by ReshenKusaga View Post
    ah, but you are too!

EDIT: Asce, you get your own rank >_> jja, you're #1 again. this should solve the problem
    Good idea. That should keep Asce in check for now.

EDIT #2: Haruhists may now be either an Esper, Time Traveler, or Alien
    What about Sliders?

EDIT #3: You are automatically shifted into the Human Member rank if you do not specify, or when Haruhi gets bored with you (i.e. excessive inactivity for weeks), You may earn back your rank through wowing the leadership with your activity (i.e. discussions that are relevant, contributions of pictures, etc.)
    OK, you will be in charge of that. My position is permanent though.

Edit: Actually, the word *rank* is confusing. Since technically speaking, the human/time traveler/esper/alien members are equal. Being a part of the human race isn't necessarily a punishment. Therefore I will adjust the rank system accordingly. The Alien/Esper/Time Traveler rank will now be considered as "The Favored of Haruhi", while Human Rank will be labeled as "Boring Human People". Also, whoever that shows a great deal of activity will be added to the ranks of leadership. This way, it will be somewhat more interesting.

Edit #4: Duke, minor typo under the misc section, i'm pretty sure it's "Cast" not "Case"
    Damn. >.<

Quote Originally Posted by jja View Post
    Wolverine Style... Official images from the light novels snagged from Baka-Suki.. only picked my top 20 of course due to limit on images in post
    Awesome, I will see if I can put them in the first page. No promises.

------------------------

I hope that you guys enjoyed the AMVs section. It took me a while to gather the good ones. Are there any awesome videos(doesn't have to be on YouTube) that you would like me to add?

Edit: Added a new AMV to the list. Itsuki's seiyu is pretty good at singing...That video is quite thought provoking actually. After watching that video, I am really starting to question whether Itsuki is gay for Kyon or not.

Here is the video:YouTube - [AMV] Itsuki

Tell what you think. Maybe Itsuki is gay after all...in spite of his popularity among the girls in the anime.
    Last edited by DukeTheGold; 05-09-2008 at 09:01 PM.

Senjogahara Fascination ReshenKusaga's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeTheGold View Post
    Wow....I don't know what to say...

Keep up the good work?

Oh, really? I will fix that. ^^

Edit: It works now. However, it seems that the Bouken Desho Desho link is invalid as well...I will need to fix that as well.

Edit: Bouken Desho Desho is now fixed.

Good idea. That should keep Asce in check for now.

What about Sliders?

OK, you will be in charge of that. My position is permanent though.

Edit: Actually, the word *rank* is confusing. Since technically speaking, the human/time traveler/esper/alien members are equal. Being a part of the human race isn't necessarily a punishment. Therefore I will adjust the rank system accordingly. The Alien/Esper/Time Traveler rank will now be considered as "The Favored of Haruhi", while Human Rank will be labeled as "Boring Human People". Also, whoever that shows a great deal of activity will be added to the ranks of leadership. This way, it will be somewhat more interesting.

Damn. >.<

Awesome, I will see if I can put them in the first page. No promises.

------------------------

I hope that you guys enjoyed the AMVs section. It took me a while to gather the good ones. Are there any awesome videos(doesn't have to be on YouTube) that you would like me to add?

Edit: Added a new AMV to the list. Itsuki's seiyu is pretty good at singing...That video is quite thought provoking actually. After watching that video, I am really starting to question whether Itsuki is gay for Kyon or not.

Here is the video:YouTube - [AMV] Itsuki

Tell what you think. Maybe Itsuki is gay after all...in spite of his popularity among the girls in the anime.
    Itsuki is gay
    Itsuko is made of win

And go ahead and make changes
    i will be gone for a bit, but i'll pm you pics in a while Duke

Actually, right now I am not even sure how much stuff I will be adding to the first page...

Being a moderator does have its benefits.

Edit: Actually, I need some feedbacks regarding the loading speed of the first page. Currently, the first page isn't very user friendly to people who use dial ups. Cable internet users should be fine though.

Depends on the users' feedback, I may or may not change all or some of the animated avatars into non-animated ones.

Also, feel free to comment on what I have done on the first page. Please tell me anything about it that you don't like(such as if the Haruhi shoot to kill avatar is too annoying et etc), I will make adjustments accordingly.

I'll take care of the rest of the construction when I have time. For now, just tell me what you think.
    Last edited by DukeTheGold; 05-10-2008 at 03:02 AM.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    I is being a Time-traveler please

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

Colonel of SOS Brigade Kushieda's Avatar
    I like it duke. Not that my opinion matter on load speed, but on my 20Mbit FiOS connection it loads in about 4 seconds...

Index by sangaz - All Hail Suzumiya-dono

Senjogahara Fascination ReshenKusaga's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeTheGold View Post
    Actually, right now I am not even sure how much stuff I will be adding to the first page...

Being a moderator does have its benefits.

Edit: Actually, I need some feedbacks regarding the loading speed of the first page. Currently, the first page isn't very user friendly to people who use dial ups. Cable internet users should be fine though.

Depends on the users' feedback, I may or may not change all or some of the animated avatars into non-animated ones.

Also, feel free to comment on what I have done on the first page. Please tell me anything about it that you don't like(such as if the Haruhi shoot to kill avatar is too annoying et etc), I will make adjustments accordingly.

I'll take care of the rest of the construction when I have time. For now, just tell me what you think.
    it loads up pretty fast for me, but i have high speed cable i believe
    anyways, if need be we'll change the animated things to static ones and throw in the animated things into an extras section

EDIT: Also, welcome our new Time Traveler Archiel!

EDIT#2: Duke, i sent you a buncha goodies via PM

EDIT#3: Welcome to our newest Alien, Sangaz!
    Last edited by ReshenKusaga; 05-10-2008 at 08:03 AM.

The loading doesn't take much time but then again I'm also a cable. Other than that I like how the club is turning out. Great job Duke

And that shooting avatar was the reason I started to watch Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu. Funny story actually (the designs of Her eminence were certainly at bay to conduct me to Her infinite grace)... ok it's not that funny:
    I saw that avatar in a member and liked it. I had saved it up in my pc and some weeks later I noticed it while dying of boredom. I could have uploaded the pic and ask what anime it was but that would give me too much trouble so I simply put ''anime school girls'' on the google image search and went for it the easiest way (or at least the one that would give me more ecchi pics XD.... no one can tell I'm part of the ecchi fanclub). Either way after about some 17 pages and around 84 *right click save image as* I found a picture of a school and beneath saying ''..and the irresponsible Goddess whom...''. I almost did not went through that link. Out of a sheer whim I clicked on the image to see the link. Was it cuz I liked the image? was it cuz of the word Goddess? or was it an accident that when the mouse passed on top of the image the guy next to me pushed me and I fell on top of the mouse? No question, it was the second one. And there it was the picture in full body of a girl the likes of which I had never seen *day dreaming*...oh and when I got out of that doujinshi link I found the image of Haruhi-sama () in the top of a page in Her magnificent ways (forcing some costume to Mikuru) and immediately forgot about whatever I had just saw before. This was something else

no regrets except perhaps that I never found that dounjinshi again.... when I remembered it again it had already been months and my Historic only goes for one month... oh well I found Haruhi-sama () and that was more than enough