Page 73 of 254 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 83 123 173 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 730 of 2534
  1. #721
    Colonel of SOS Brigade Kushieda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    NY, USA
    Posts
    1,048
    Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post


    Spoiler!
    you are the spam king man. I realize smilies are supposed to convey feelings, but a 2 smiley post is a little lame


    Index by sangaz - All Hail Suzumiya-dono

  2. #722
    ♪~|¤§ Onion Head §¤|~♪ Kikiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,087
    ^^

    Well, I'll be away for a week (June 29th~July 6th)

    So... Yeah, just thought you Brigade members would like to know...
    Waah~~ See you guys after those two weeks!!!
    Zetsuboushita|ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH! «°-°«

  3. #723
    Colonel of SOS Brigade Kushieda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    NY, USA
    Posts
    1,048
    have fun kikiz


    Index by sangaz - All Hail Suzumiya-dono

  4. #724
    SOS Brigade Chief DukeTheGold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,552
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikiz View Post
    ^^

    Well, I'll be away for a week (June 29th~July 6th)

    So... Yeah, just thought you Brigade members would like to know...
    Waah~~ See you guys after those two weeks!!!
    Awwwwww!

    Oh well, it couldn't be helped. I hope that you will be able to enjoy yourself with whatever you are doing!

    Tsk, with fuzzy, draciel and Kikiz gone, the Brigade is gonna be quiet.

  5. #725
    Colonel of SOS Brigade Kushieda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    NY, USA
    Posts
    1,048
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeTheGold View Post
    Tsk, with fuzzy, draciel and Kikiz gone, the Brigade is gonna be quiet.
    don't forget the possible disappearance of minidevi too


    Index by sangaz - All Hail Suzumiya-dono

  6. #726
    Nyoro~chan minidevi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    485
    Quote Originally Posted by jja View Post
    don't forget the possible disappearance of minidevi too
    and with me not here, the brigade is as good as dead
    Of course, if I have acces to a CP, I'll prolly keep on spamming whenever i can

  7. #727
    Senjogahara Fascination ReshenKusaga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    798
    >_>
    while i don't especially like spam, i must admit, the brigade being quiet is a bit disconcerting... oh well, we shall survive!

    we lasted through Duke's longer than expected leave of absence!

  8. #728
    FUCKING GAR Asce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Munitions Warehouse
    Posts
    2,768
    Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    and with me not here, the brigade is as good as dead
    Of course, if I have acces to a CP, I'll prolly keep on spamming whenever i can
    If you have access to a child porn? what? Also spam and I'll burn you.


    Ravona

    Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

  9. #729
    SOS Brigade Chief DukeTheGold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,552
    Quote Originally Posted by jja View Post
    don't forget the possible disappearance of minidevi too
    Yep, just received that piece of news from the social group, we are dead, aren't we? (at least for the next week, in which I will be busy as well)>.>

    Quote Originally Posted by ReshenKusaga View Post
    >_>
    while i don't especially like spam, i must admit, the brigade being quiet is a bit disconcerting... oh well, we shall survive!

    we lasted through Duke's longer than expected leave of absence!
    No, not really. I told you guys that I would be back in two weeks, which was June 21st. I send you guys a greeting message as the first thing I did during that morning, even before breakfast.

    Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    and with me not here, the brigade is as good as dead
    Of course, if I have acces to a CP, I'll prolly keep on spamming whenever i can
    I know. =[

    Well, just try to be as active as you were during regular school periods. School comes first, right?

  10. #730
    Senjogahara Fascination ReshenKusaga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    798
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeTheGold View Post
    Yep, just received that piece of news from the social group, we are dead, aren't we? (at least for the next week, in which I will be busy as well)>.>



    No, not really. I told you guys that I would be back in two weeks, which was June 21st. I send you guys a greeting message as the first thing I did during that morning, even before breakfast.



    I know. =[

    Well, just try to be as active as you were during regular school periods. School comes first, right?
    really?

    i thought you came back like 2 days afterwards :O

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •