Page 59 of 254 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 109 159 ... LastLast
Results 581 to 590 of 2534
  1. #581
    Colonel of SOS Brigade Kushieda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    NY, USA
    Posts
    1,048
    so ReshenKusaga/Duke, I just got onto IRC recently and was wondering if I could get mod/operator status in the brigade channel?


    Index by sangaz - All Hail Suzumiya-dono

  2. #582
    Senjogahara Fascination ReshenKusaga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    798
    OH LOL
    i've forgotten how to do that jja XD

    and almost no one goes on that thing but sure

  3. #583
    Nyoro~chan minidevi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    485
    Quote Originally Posted by jja View Post
    so ReshenKusaga/Duke, I just got onto IRC recently and was wondering if I could get mod/operator status in the brigade channel?

    Whats IRC?
    *clicks on it*
    *goes to the forums, but without pictures*
    O.o'

  4. #584
    Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,525
    Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Whats IRC?
    *clicks on it*
    *goes to the forums, but without pictures*
    O.o'
    Does the same thing for me minidevi.


    Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

    Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

    MyAnimeList MyMangaList

  5. #585
    Nyoro~chan minidevi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    485
    Quote Originally Posted by Arisato-kun View Post
    Does the same thing for me minidevi.
    and i think it's not supposed to do that...

  6. #586
    Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,525
    Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    and i think it's not supposed to do that...
    It's not. IRC just kinda broke for me.


    Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

    Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

    MyAnimeList MyMangaList

  7. #587
    Nyoro~chan minidevi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    485
    I just realized, now that the duke is back, i have 3 tabs, renewing them all at once avery 20 sec's to see if there's something new.
    It's good to be active nyoro~~~~~

  8. #588
    SOS Brigade Chief DukeTheGold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,552
    Quote Originally Posted by jja View Post
    Ok so, I don't know what metal gear switch is, nor could I understand more than like 10 words out of the whole AMV, but I enjoyed the cuts, and most of the voice over syncing. The ending was awesome too. It probably would have been much better for me if I could either understand it, or at least knew what Metal Gear Switch was.
    Metal Gear Switch is a video game, surely you have heard of the Metal Gear series before, like Metal Gear Solid.

    And no, I haven't played any of the series.

    Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    ahahahaha, nice joke Duke
    it's a joke right?
    RIGHT!?!

    awesome vid btw *sweat*

    4. Minidevil <-----This person is way up there in the Haruhi fanatic level. The vast majority of his post counts are solely devoted to the glory of the Brigade. While loyalty is a good thing, obsession is yet another. This kid's obsession with Haruhi-sama is so great, that so much so even the Brigade Chief himself was no exception to his death threats for offending Haruhi-sama's name in the slightest of fashion. Tsk, it's not as if Haruhi would ever reward your loyalty by sleeping with you in bed.

    I'm not obsessed, I just have nothing to do with my live...
    Proof lies in me making a pizza fanclub
    Besides, i'm not even worthy of sleeping with Haruhi-sama, not in a lifetime

    Ps: my name does NOT contain the L
    Doesn't matter, the Brigade Chief obtains the facts first and then distort them for the maximum entertainment effect. Fufufu, you are dealing with the Duke here, please do keep that in mind.

    I will fix up the L.

    Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Whats IRC?
    *clicks on it*
    *goes to the forums, but without pictures*
    O.o'
    Oh, the MangaShare IRC channel?

    It's like MSN, except it hurts my eyes and you can talk with multiple people in coarse language all at once. I already have half hop status on it since I am a mod, but I rarely if ever visit the place.

    P.S. I know that the Brigade has a IRC channel as well, but since I never visit IRC, even MS'...umm...it's a useless function to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    I just realized, now that the duke is back, i have 3 tabs, renewing them all at once avery 20 sec's to see if there's something new.
    It's good to be active nyoro~~~~~
    Fufu, expect tons of stuff to come! But don't kill yourself before that...^^

  9. #589
    J.A.C. Member Redfuzzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Texas/New York
    Posts
    2,432
    Cool, but Duke now that your back, I'm leaving....... and for longer.....

    I will be leaving on Monday to go to Massachusetts for a month.

    And yes I do want my position changed back.

    I don't really get the video, I'm not a fan of the Metal Gear series.

  10. #590
    Nyoro~chan minidevi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    485
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeTheGold View Post
    Oh, the MangaShare IRC channel?

    It's like MSN, except it hurts my eyes and you can talk with multiple people in coarse language all at once. I already have half hop status on it since I am a mod, but I rarely if ever visit the place.

    P.S. I know that the Brigade has a IRC channel as well, but since I never visit IRC, even MS'...umm...it's a useless function to me.
    and how do i get there?


    P.S.
    nyoro-chan sounds like a nice rank
    Last edited by minidevi; 06-21-2008 at 06:59 PM. Reason: my rank =D

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •