Page 50 of 254 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jja View Post
    well, I've got another AMV. This one I dedicate to Draciel
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkI-34N_9zU
    Nice! Not exactly as good as The Matrix parody one. But I'll put it on the first page anyway. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    NOOO, leave my dear China alone please, also leave Japan alone, I want my nintendo games!
    Don't give a damn about the Nintendo games. But since that's where my weekly dose of Code Geass narcotic comes from, I'll leave it alone for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Binky View Post
    Nintendo won't be harmed, they run the Mariners, the dark side Dying Llama is in favour of Seattle sports teams for no apparent reason. Also China makes wuxia movies, which makes his legions of monks look super-cool as the beat the crap out of ninjas with wire-fu, so he may check his wrath and only blow up bits of it with his lions and tigers and bears (Oh my!) style kung-fu.

See, we could defy Asce by being really cunning here, talking about issues with Tibet, cleverly segwaying into the Olympics, and from there, having touched on the smog which shrouds Beijing, moved on to environmental issues. Surely this is the path to surpassing the DGM club, though it is a long and winding one, fraught with the danger of infractions.

Meh, that sounds boring, someone tell me instead when the fabled second season will start. Pretty please?
    Well, I suppose that's an interesting way to spam ourselves up the ladder...

Alright! Back to the juicy part of this pointless long post, here is the most recent news:

------>http://community.livejournal.com/sos...de/264350.html<------

^Read it!

The July issue of the Newtype magazine has been released. There is no detailed translation of its content as of yet. Apparently the animators are "heading toward a new direction of animation". No idea what that means. I assume that KyotoAnimation is having trouble topping the original The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, hence the reason why we have to wait so long for season two. Whatever the animators are doing, I am confident that their end product will be top notch. After all, it is KyotoAnimation Studio that we are talking about. Since when did it ever let us down? I have been a hardcore fan of KyoAni since AIR(TV). That's why I was willing to spam almost 8000 posts with a bunch of other KyoAni enthusiasts at another forum(of course, they did most of the work. I did what I do best there which is jabbing at people).

There is no release date.

I will be gathering more information on the regard of this most recent piece of news shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by redsquirrel View Post
    I'm wondering whether I need to read the novels or not to watch the second season.
    Read them!!!!!

The primary focus of season two will be centered upon the fourth novel: The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya(similar to how The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya anime was focused on the first novel of the same title), which is also what many agrees to be the best one out of all nine.

If you feel like it, you are welcome to skip novel 4 and read the other ones. However, I assure you that your viewing pleasure of the incoming season two would not be compromised due to your immaterial concern regarding the issue of knowing the entire storyline beforehand. One of the primary reasons why I couldn't wait for season two is because I already read novel 4 and loved every single periods and commas in it.

Quote Originally Posted by DukeTheGold View Post
    However, you are no role model yourself, considering that you broke the "no quoting from staff chat room" law.
    I put stuff from the staff channel in the IRC thread when it's amazingly hilarious and when it doesn't have to do with staff-related issues. Some staff members only talk in the staff channel cause they can't deal with the rampant stupidity in the normal channel. It'd be a shame to miss out on the opinions of these people.

Don't give a damn about the Nintendo games. But since that's where my weekly dose of Code Geass narcotic comes from, I'll leave it alone for now.
    It's also the home of Haruhi and Hirano Aya.

Well, I suppose that's an interesting way to spam ourselves up the ladder...
    Yeah, no.
    See, we could defy Asce by being really cunning here, talking about issues with Tibet, cleverly segwaying into the Olympics, and from there, having touched on the smog which shrouds Beijing, moved on to environmental issues. Surely this is the path to surpassing the DGM club, though it is a long and winding one, fraught with the danger of infractions.
    None of that has anything to do with Haruhi. Why the hell would that survive my declaration of war on spam. However, I don't touch the posts of an admin, so, meh?

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

Quote Originally Posted by Asce View Post
    It's also the home of Haruhi and Hirano Aya.
    Good point. But since Haruhi season two isn't airing right now, Code Geass unconditionally receives my full devoted attention(it is actually the only anime I am following at the moment).

Quote Originally Posted by Asce View Post
    None of that has anything to do with Haruhi. Why the hell would that survive my declaration of war on spam. However, I don't touch the posts of an admin, so, meh?
    So only Binky gets to spam. Being an almighty administrator has its benefits I see.

Dun quote stuff from the staff forum or Binky will show his dark side...

Bluffing
    To be perfectly honest, Binky fits into the following category rather well:
    Spoiler!

I have figured it all out! Binky is the Darth Lama, the ultimate fusion of Darth Vader and Dalai Lama! By the way, it's pronounced "the Death Llama". Behold! Binky's true form:
    Spoiler!

Last edited by DukeTheGold; 06-07-2008 at 03:36 AM.

To be perfectly honest, Binky fits into the following category rather well:
    Spoiler!

I have figured it all out! Binky is the Darth Lama, the ultimate fusion of Darth Vader and Dalai Lama! By the way, it's pronounced "the Death Llama". Behold! Binky's true form:
    Spoiler!

HOLY F***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1112132415311oneoneonetwo13 !!!ABC
    BIIINKYYY!!!!! UR A SMALL CRYING KID BEING HOLD BY TEH EASTER BUDDY!!!
    lolz
    Last edited by minidevi; 06-07-2008 at 11:49 AM. Reason: not enuf spam!!!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    HOLY F***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1112132415311oneoneonetwo13 !!!ABC
    BIIINKYYY!!!!! UR A SMALL CRYING KID BEING HOLD BY TEH EASTER BUDDY!!!
    lolz
    I live for that kind of reaction.

Regardless...

It is to my utmost regret that I must inform my loyal Brigade soldiers of a bad piece of news. Due to the necessity of exam preparation, the Brigade Chief's activity will cease to zero for the next two weeks. In order to concentrate all my mental effort for the sake of absolute victories, the Brigade Chief is more than willing to sacrifice those that are most precious to him. So long story short, I will resume my regular activity by June 21, 2008!

Please keep this Brigade alive while I am gone please.

As a moderator, I must inform my hiatus to an administrator. So Binky, you are it. Although just in case, I send a pm to Blud anyway.

Funny enough that my hiatus coincided with Blud's, it's not like he's in either high school or elementary school...(Isn't he?)

While I am gone, ReshenKusaga-my vice chief in command- is in charge! Feel free to obey his every whim.

I will try to get the genderbending section set up prior to my departure. I have two Haruhi albums set up in my public profile, so feel free to give my profile page plenty of visits!

Remember, KEEP THE BRIGADE ALIVE AT ALL COST OR ELSE I WILL SLAUGHTER EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU WHEN I GET BACK WITH THE WRATH OF HARUHI AND A 4-INCH KNIFE!

Spoiler!

Edit:

P.S. This is actually my second hiatus. My last one was extremely long and everybody thought I was dead here(so did I, but the blue title attracted me back).

The Genderbending Section is up! Feel free to comment on it even though I won't be responding to them till two weeks after. If you find any of the pictures in there to be distasteful(and I don't mean due to ethical reasons), I will replace them. I hope that you are happy now, ReshenKusaga.
    Last edited by DukeTheGold; 06-07-2008 at 01:40 PM.

NEW HARUHI'Z!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bay bay Duke >.<
    Have fun

As a moderator, I must inform my hiatus to an administrator. So Binky, you are it. Although just in case, I send a pm to Blud anyway.
    Very well, enjoy your quiescence, we'll manage somehow, but don't blame me if you return to find yourself replaced by Deadfire... )

Senjogahara Fascination ReshenKusaga's Avatar
    new haruhi!!!
    long hair = very sexy

and i am indeed very happy with the genderbending section duke P

EDIT:

There has been a change in leadership

redsquirrel is now the Ambassador to the Boredom Zone

also, in light of minidevi's activity:

i hearby with the power bestowed upon me as Acting Chief through our proxy to our diety Haruhi, the Brigade Chief DukeTheGold, give minidevi the title of Supreme Commander of the Alien Forces, while this is not a true leadership position, you have have been honored by Haruhi-sama
    Last edited by ReshenKusaga; 06-08-2008 at 03:16 AM.

So, is this my cue for the coup d'etat?

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!