Page 4 of 254 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast
    I help bring you manga!=) [SYN]'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jja View Post
    well, yea, I understood it was a joke, but as I said it's impolite because religion is personal...

As for the Naruto forums... well... nothing needs to be said about that... other than the fact that Kishi is not a religious figure outside of the narutard crowd, and being a narutard is not an official religion

And you are right, we should have holidays dedicated to Haruhi... As Subordinate #2 I hereby declare tomorrow (also my birthday) as Hail Haruhi Day.

Details for holiday celebrations:
    • All Haruhi-ists must watch their favorite episode from the anime series, or if they love all the episodes equally can watch episode 00. Watching more then one episode is acceptable. Doing a bindge and watching the entire series is what all true devoted members would do
    • All members of Haruhi-ism should hold a moment of silence in retrospect of the glory of Haruhi-dono
    • Please eat a piece of cake/pie and/or have some ice cream in celebration
    • If you personally know other Haruhai-ists in your locale you must celebrate with them as Haruhi-dono would have it no other way
    I dont know if I can watch it again tomorrow seeing as Im watching the entire series over again today! lol. But Ill probably put my favorite episode on tomorrow or something and of course Ill participate in the moment of silence.

Thanks Asce for the wallpaper, its my current desktop (until I find an equal or better one)

Late 2008 or early 2009 is sooo long away...I need more Haruhi NOW!

=(
    ---------

---------

Manga I Own:

*XS Hybrid Vol. 1
    *XS Hybrid Vol. 2
    *XS Hyrbrid Vol 3
    *Gantz Vol 1

Colonel of SOS Brigade Kushieda's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by [SYN] View Post
    Late 2008 or early 2009 is sooo long away...I need more Haruhi NOW!
    I know... my only consolation is that the reason for the delay is they are doing clannad first. Not that anything should delay haruhi-dono, but we'll just pretend it's because Kyon was late so they had to postpone production and did Clannad while waiting.

p.s. I also think it's funny how your sig links to my post in this thread... you can fix it by removing everything after the # in the url

i.e. http://www.mangashare.com/forums/fanclubs/5637-sos-brigade.html

Index by sangaz - All Hail Suzumiya-dono

In Haruhi-sama's *worships* Grace and Guiding Light
    well, yea, I understood it was a joke, but as I said it's impolite because religion is personal...

As for the Naruto forums... well... nothing needs to be said about that... other than the fact that Kishi is not a religious figure outside of the narutard crowd, and being a narutard is not an official religion

And you are right, we should have holidays dedicated to Haruhi... As Subordinate #2 I hereby declare tomorrow (also my birthday) as Hail Haruhi Day.

Details for holiday celebrations:
    • All Haruhi-ists must watch their favorite episode from the anime series, or if they love all the episodes equally can watch episode 00 (Haruhi-dono's movie). Watching more then one episode is acceptable. Doing a bindge and watching the entire series is what all true devoted members would do
    • All members of Haruhi-ism should hold a moment of silence in retrospect of the glory of Haruhi-dono
    • Please eat a piece of cake/pie and/or have some ice cream in celebration
    • If you personally know other Haruhai-ists in your locale you must celebrate with them as Haruhi-dono would have it no other way
    so religion should suffer special treatment in face of, let's say, racism? I made a post joking about countries and nationalities in the bleach ''where do you think they came from'' thread and no one seemed to take it in a bad way (I'm just discussing this so that we can all be showered in enlightenment by Haruhi-sama's vigilance, I don't have anything against religions or religious people... if I didn't believe in God how could I believe in Her mighty and majestic and awing presence)

mmmm well that seems kinda of a typical day to me.... but since it's Hail Haruhi Day I'll skip class tomorrow and watch the whole season first thing in the morning XD

how long should the silence be? 1 hour? 2?

You sure are lucky I wish I was born in one of Haruhi-sama's birthday... but no I had to be born in july second.... damn even my aunt has a birthday tomorrow... now I'm sad... but then again Haruhi-sama would never support such a condition so now I'm happy again cuz I thought of Her

May Haruhi-sama bless us all and may Her will enlight us all
    Last edited by draciel; 05-07-2008 at 08:42 PM.

Let the pervert inside of you awaken!

Join the SOS Brigade or else...

You may be good, but I'm Draciel!

May Haruhi-sama *worships* save us all

Lord of the Boredom zone Pakkun's Avatar
    I just read the first 3 chapters and i like it. I would like to join....plz

you should watch the anime since we might inadvertently spoil out something for you. plus the anime is just too good for someone not to watch it . Haruhi-sama rules 24\7

Lord of the Boredom zone Pakkun's Avatar
    Im not bothered really i love spoilers.

uuuu but then you couldn't have the surprise of Haruhi-sama () being.... just kidding...or not

but know this - I posted a reply that has a joke that spoils about one of the first five episodes. when you find it Haruhi-sama () will be proud of you (and not talking about She being God or the SOS Dan meaning)

Senjogahara Fascination ReshenKusaga's Avatar
    Please, let's keep the religious talks to a minimal unless it is about Haruhi-sama and her awesomeness

new pictures will be added soon, and will probably be organized into a .zip or .rar for your viewing pleasure

Colonel of SOS Brigade Kushieda's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakkun View Post
    I just read the first 3 chapters and i like it. I would like to join....plz
    The manga or the light novels?

Index by sangaz - All Hail Suzumiya-dono

I help bring you manga!=) [SYN]'s Avatar
    I know... my only consolation is that the reason for the delay is they are doing clannad first. Not that anything should delay haruhi-dono, but we'll just pretend it's because Kyon was late so they had to postpone production and did Clannad while waiting.

p.s. I also think it's funny how your sig links to my post in this thread... you can fix it by removing everything after the # in the url

i.e. http://www.mangashare.com/forums/fan...s-brigade.html
    Ah I see. Well since its for Haruhi-sama, I can wait! =)
    LOL. I didnt even notice it did that. But its fine, aslong as people can find their way here its doing its purpose.
    ---------

---------

Manga I Own:

*XS Hybrid Vol. 1
    *XS Hybrid Vol. 2
    *XS Hyrbrid Vol 3
    *Gantz Vol 1