Page 49 of 254 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 149 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Binky View Post
    First of all, can't I be both? Second of all, for future reference it's pronounced "Dying Llama".
    OMG, the Dalai Lama has succumbed to the lure of the dark side! There is no hope for Tibet now!

<------Weekly avatar switch time! This is going to be my last Haruhi animated avatar. Next week, I will be using either a static Haruhi avatar or a different character all together. Haven't decided yet.

Quote Originally Posted by DukeTheGold View Post
    OMG, the Dalai Lama has succumbed to the lure of the dark side! There is no hope for Tibet now!
    NOOO, leave my dear China alone please, also leave Japan alone, I want my nintendo games!

In Haruhi-sama's *worships* Grace and Guiding Light
    Quote Originally Posted by jja View Post
    well, I've got another AMV. This one I dedicate to Draciel
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkI-34N_9zU
    ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh our Haruhi-sama () is soooooooo kawaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii *melts* thx jja
    Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    they game Haruhi-sama a man's voice...
    heeey draaacieeel, they changed our goddesses vooooiceeeeee to a maaallleeeeee.....
    *goes back and sees what going to happen*
    weeellll She is able to changer Her voice at will, since She is so great and magnificent, but even so I must say I like Her voice better in the original...... blah the Leader agreed so I guess it's ok (and since he posted a amv dedicated to me I will restrain from setting him on fire and call thunders into his mouth)

Let the pervert inside of you awaken!

Join the SOS Brigade or else...

You may be good, but I'm Draciel!

May Haruhi-sama *worships* save us all

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    NOOO, leave my dear China alone please, also leave Japan alone, I want my nintendo games!
    Nintendo won't be harmed, they run the Mariners, the dark side Dying Llama is in favour of Seattle sports teams for no apparent reason. Also China makes wuxia movies, which makes his legions of monks look super-cool as the beat the crap out of ninjas with wire-fu, so he may check his wrath and only blow up bits of it with his lions and tigers and bears (Oh my!) style kung-fu.

See, we could defy Asce by being really cunning here, talking about issues with Tibet, cleverly segwaying into the Olympics, and from there, having touched on the smog which shrouds Beijing, moved on to environmental issues. Surely this is the path to surpassing the DGM club, though it is a long and winding one, fraught with the danger of infractions.

Meh, that sounds boring, someone tell me instead when the fabled second season will start. Pretty please?

In Haruhi-sama's *worships* Grace and Guiding Light
    damn we have to see that second season!!!!!!!! I want to see vanishment animated!!!!!!

Let the pervert inside of you awaken!

Join the SOS Brigade or else...

You may be good, but I'm Draciel!

May Haruhi-sama *worships* save us all

Senjogahara Fascination ReshenKusaga's Avatar
    second season will either start fall season of 2008 or spring of 2009

but than again..

this is Haruhi so who knows?

Colonel of SOS Brigade Kushieda's Avatar
    YEAH SEASON 2!!!11!!2!2112!!!abc I can't wait as you can tell from my excited exclaiming. I haven't heard anything past whats on the front page, although speculation is for the fall season

Index by sangaz - All Hail Suzumiya-dono

I'm wondering whether I need to read the novels or not to watch the second season.

Colonel of SOS Brigade Kushieda's Avatar
    you'll probably be able to get away with not reading the novels, but man the novels are great for whats going to be in the second season. I love reading it first then watching myself, but I watched the anime first then read the novels and the novels were still awesome.

Index by sangaz - All Hail Suzumiya-dono

I wanta' do both at the same time >.<