Page 41 of 254 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 410 of 2534
  1. #401
    Music With Rocks In Binky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    623
    Cosplayer in the fourth picture shall haunt my nightmares, if she's not a flesh-eating sociopath them everything the Victorians theories about atavism are lies, and FFS, the Victorians discovered India and invented the moon, you saying they're wrong?

    The others are good though, you've got a good discriminating eye on you there Chief.

  2. #402
    Preacher of Haruhiism draciel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    In Haruhi-sama's *worships* Grace and Guiding Light
    Posts
    1,245
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeTheGold View Post
    Maybe maybe
    so if we start nagging you you'll do it? ok then plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it
    ------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    If your not admitting Zod is just a ball of fur, then atleast say Haruhi-sama came before Zod.

    Draciel, Duke can brainwash ppl? or is it his Geass...? DRACIEL, DON"T LOOK DUKE IN THE EYE!
    ups too late I.... *mechanical voice* there is nothing to worry about that I am the same as ever. Haruhi-sama () rules, End communication.
    Last edited by draciel; 05-31-2008 at 02:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

    Let the pervert inside of you awaken!


    Join the SOS Brigade or else...


    You may be good, but I'm Draciel!

    May Haruhi-sama *worships* save us all

  3. #403
    FUCKING GAR Asce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Munitions Warehouse
    Posts
    2,768
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeTheGold View Post
    Tsk, it's common knowledge that the Brigade Chief has some sort of awesome special super power, and I do mean besides the fact that he can ban you with a snap of a finger.
    The question is, does Duke know how?


    Ravona

    Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

  4. #404
    Couldn't be fucked Archiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Posts
    3,136
    Yar, some of the cosplay pics I sent in be there and they is nice, good job Duke.

    Spoiler!


    Why don't more people read these mangas?

  5. #405
    Nyoro~chan minidevi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    485
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeTheGold View Post
    Tsk, it's common knowledge that the Brigade Chief has some sort of awesome special super power, and I do mean besides the fact that he can ban you with a snap of a finger.
    Quote Originally Posted by Haruhi-sama View Post
    Try to ban me then!
    Ooh, I wonder...

  6. #406
    Senjogahara Fascination ReshenKusaga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    798
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeTheGold View Post
    Define "Now"



    Glad that you liked them!



    Tsk, it's common knowledge that the Brigade Chief has some sort of awesome special super power, and I do mean besides the fact that he can ban you with a snap of a finger.





    Maybe maybe
    now as in this second of time within the time-plane as defined by the lovely Asahina Mikuru

  7. #407
    Nyoro~chan minidevi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    485
    I just rememberd how pitifull I am.
    If I'm bored I refresh this page every 10 minutes, hoping something happend.

    Atleast it's for Haruhi-sama....

    P.S.
    Reshen, as long as you know Haruhi-sama is much MUCH more lovely then the 'lovely' Asahina Mikuru...

  8. #408
    Senjogahara Fascination ReshenKusaga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    798
    Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    I just rememberd how pitifull I am.
    If I'm bored I refresh this page every 10 minutes, hoping something happend.

    Atleast it's for Haruhi-sama....

    P.S.
    Reshen, as long as you know Haruhi-sama is much MUCH more lovely then the 'lovely' Asahina Mikuru...
    ...

    just much MUCH more lovely?

    she is the goddess of the universe!!!! WHAT HERESY!!! ONLY MUCH MUCH MUCH MORE LOVELY!!!

  9. #409
    SOS Brigade Chief DukeTheGold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,552
    Quote Originally Posted by Binky View Post
    Cosplayer in the fourth picture shall haunt my nightmares, if she's not a flesh-eating sociopath them everything the Victorians theories about atavism are lies, and FFS, the Victorians discovered India and invented the moon, you saying they're wrong?

    The others are good though, you've got a good discriminating eye on you there Chief.
    Thanks, I am well known for my ability to discriminate people based on the color of their skin, age, facial features and overall physical appearance.

    Wait, isn't that a bad thing? Or am I just thinking too much?

    As for the fourth cosplay picture, I guess that I will have to replace it then.

    Haruhi cosplay photos were easy to acquire. The problem is that only 20% of them do not make you lose your dinner and 5% them can be counted as eye pleasing.

    Quote Originally Posted by draciel View Post
    so if we start nagging you you'll do it? ok then plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it plz do it
    ------------------------------------------

    You are getting there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Asce View Post
    The question is, does Duke know how?
    Tsk, you are underestimating me again.

    I am quite familiar with the Mod Bulletin Control Panel, thank you. -.-

    Quote Originally Posted by Archiel View Post
    Yar, some of the cosplay pics I sent in be there and they is nice, good job Duke.
    Awesome, glad that you liked them. I guess that my time was well wasted.

    Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Ooh, I wonder...
    Haruhi isn't a user. She is an all powerful divine non-digital entity, unlike yourself.

    Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    I just rememberd how pitifull I am.
    If I'm bored I refresh this page every 10 minutes, hoping something happend.
    Wow, you are pretty hopeless.

    Well, I suppose there is always the chance that I might suddenly lose control over my sanity and dump this Brigade into the Graveyard for no good reason whatsoever.


    You are welcome to stay tune for that one.

    Quote Originally Posted by ReshenKusaga View Post
    now as in this second of time within the time-plane as defined by the lovely Asahina Mikuru


    Sorry, I don't speak Time Traveler. It's all Greek to me.

    Edit: I changed the fourth picture...The issue is that currently the first four are photos of the same cosplayer. As pretty as she is(any disagreement?), that may be a bit too much...Do you guys want to get somebody new on board or are you guys fine with the current cast members?

  10. #410
    Music With Rocks In Binky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    623
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeTheGold View Post
    As for the fourth cosplay picture, I guess that I will have to replace it then.
    Yay! Having my petulant, nonsensical and often contradictory whims catered to is my favourite thing in the whole wide world... Besides competitive ballroom dancing of course.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •