Page 33 of 254 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 ... LastLast
    Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    I find that IRC conv a little disturbing but that might just be me.

btw....Misteru Beam is uhm....it's....well y'know...um....uh...

/me sighs
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

Senjogahara Fascination ReshenKusaga's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeTheGold View Post
    I am leaving your post alone for now just to see if it pokes a reaction.

By the way, what happens in IRC should have stayed in IRC.
    nice duke, nice >_<

EDIT: also, that implies that Asce also has syphillis >_<

I am leaving your post alone for now just to see if it pokes a reaction.

By the way, what happens in IRC should have stayed in IRC.
    Nothing stays in IRC, especially if Asce is there. He is the one who broke the sacred seal forbidding posting of Staff Room chat.

In Haruhi-sama's *worships* Grace and Guiding Light
    mmmmm suddenly the cosplay section gave a complete 180º turn in my waited list... then it changed back since now I wan to see if Duke truly is capable of disgracing Haruhi-sama () like that.............................................. .................................................. on the other hand even id he does post such thing it might still turn up to be less boring (though i don't know how any of Kipi cosplays could be boring in any way at all) so Haruhi-sama () forgives all (but you'll still have to pay for lunch next time )

Let the pervert inside of you awaken!

Join the SOS Brigade or else...

You may be good, but I'm Draciel!

May Haruhi-sama *worships* save us all

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Okkkkk......my previous hatred/likishness of Haruhi has subsided, she gets more amiable with each novel. I've just completed The Intrigues of Suzumiya Haruhi and started on The Indignation.... Intrigues was really great...it's now my second favourite after The Disappearance. If only I had the luxury of sitting and reading all day, but alas...for I've got to work and do work.

I'm planning to write a fanfiction; anyone wants to suggest a pairing. Not an epic novel...just a one-shot.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

Quote Originally Posted by ReshenKusaga View Post
    nice duke, nice >_<

1. Syphilis is easily treatable with penicillin, do you really think the Doctah doesn't have any?
    2. I have an immunity to STDs.

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

Quote Originally Posted by Asce View Post
    1. Syphilis is easily treatable with penicillin, do you really think the Doctah doesn't have any?
    what are STD's? (I'm not English)

Quote Originally Posted by Arhazivory View Post
    I find that IRC conv a little disturbing but that might just be me.

btw....Misteru Beam is uhm....it's....well y'know...um....uh...

/me sighs
    Reaction #1

Just let you know, I didn't make the Misteru Beam one. I found it while searching for ecchi Haruhi images. Yes, it was grouped under the ecchi section of a certain website.

Quote Originally Posted by ReshenKusaga View Post
    nice duke, nice >_<

Reaction #2

Indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by redsquirrel View Post
    Nothing stays in IRC, especially if Asce is there. He is the one who broke the sacred seal forbidding posting of Staff Room chat.
    Reaction #3

Just let you know, the aforementioned conversation occurred in the Staff Room Chat channel.

Quote Originally Posted by draciel View Post
    mmmmm suddenly the cosplay section gave a complete 180º turn in my waited list... then it changed back since now I wan to see if Duke truly is capable of disgracing Haruhi-sama () like that.............................................. .................................................. on the other hand even id he does post such thing it might still turn up to be less boring (though i don't know how any of Kipi cosplays could be boring in any way at all) so Haruhi-sama () forgives all (but you'll still have to pay for lunch next time )
    Reaction #4

Don't worry, I don't plan to put those two images into the first page. It would be simply reprehensible of me if I were to disgrace Haruhi's image to that extend. Those two images were there for the purpose of provoking reactions from people.

And see? It worked!

Quote Originally Posted by Arhazivory View Post
    Okkkkk......my previous hatred/likishness of Haruhi has subsided, she gets more amiable with each novel. I've just completed The Intrigues of Suzumiya Haruhi and started on The Indignation.... Intrigues was really great...it's now my second favourite after The Disappearance. If only I had the luxury of sitting and reading all day, but alas...for I've got to work and do work.

I'm planning to write a fanfiction; anyone wants to suggest a pairing. Not an epic novel...just a one-shot.
    Hmm...KyonXItsuki?

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Asce View Post
    However, gonorrhea can not be treated easily due to the diversity of treatment that varies with individual receptivity to different drug treatment. Penicillin is ineffective against gonorrhea, which is current classified as a super bug (which is immune to mainstream antibiotics).

Just let you guys know, the Brigade Chief is 100% disease free. Due to the recent resurrection of Kishin(of Soul Eater), the amplified waves of insanity have led to the Doctah's current state of insanity and sexual disability. Treat his diagnosis as no more than a grain of salt.

There is no such thing as immunity to STDs(it is scientifically proven), unless you plan to forfeit your manhood and make sexual intercourse a personal taboo.

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    what are STD's? (I'm not English)
    Sexually transmitted disease
    Last edited by DukeTheGold; 05-26-2008 at 08:42 PM.

However, gonorrhea can not be treated easily due to the diversity of treatment that varies with individual receptivity to different drug treatment. Penicillin is ineffective against gonorrhea, which is current classified as a super bug (which is immune to mainstream antibiotics).
    I'm well aware, there's no hope for you guys who have gonorrhea, at least I'm immune.

Just let you guys know, the Brigade Chief is 100% disease free. Due to the recent resurrection of Kishin(of Soul Eater), the amplified waves of insanity have led to the Doctah's current state of insanity and sexual disability. Treat his diagnosis as no more than a grain of salt.
    Just as millions marched to the sea in India for salt, so shall it be for my diagnosis. Good call Duke.

There is no such thing as immunity to STDs(it is scientifically proven), unless you plan to forfeit your manhood and make sexual intercourse a personal taboo.

Spoiler!
    Did our conversation about my anatomy of my body somehow lead you to believe I have one of a normal human being? What part of, seven livers didn't you understand?

And the only reason there's no such thing as immunity/cures to all STDs is I have yet to share my discoveries. You guys don't deserve it.

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

Quote Originally Posted by redsquirrel View Post
    Reaction #3

Just let you know, the aforementioned conversation occurred in the Staff Room Chat channel.
    My point exactly, nothing is sacred to asce.

P.S.
    I love your new sig.