Page 31 of 254 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 310 of 2534
  1. #301
    Senjogahara Fascination ReshenKusaga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    798
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeTheGold View Post
    So should I leave the individual spoiler tags for every images or should I take them out?



    Tsk, you should know by now that Haruhi is totally oblivious of all other people's feelings. But I will interpret your message as "Oh god yes! I will shoot myself in the head and frame you as the murderer if a genderbending section isn't created ASAP!"

    Sounds about right.
    remember Duke, Omnipotence != intelligence

    but you are indeed correct XD

  2. #302
    FUCKING GAR Asce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Munitions Warehouse
    Posts
    2,768
    I might've voted yes on the gender bending but some of those pics are just eerily creepy.


    Ravona

    Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

  3. #303
    Nyoro~chan minidevi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    485
    to do list:
    1. buy 2 cucumbers
    2. buy wii points cards

    Q. For the week

    what came first, the world of Haruhi-sama?

    P.S.
    If there were no world, Haruhi-sama could'nt live.
    But Haruhi-sama created that world...

  4. #304
    Preacher of Haruhiism draciel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    In Haruhi-sama's *worships* Grace and Guiding Light
    Posts
    1,245
    1 - yes
    2 - yes

    meh I like Koizumi boy more though Kyon gets awesome in gender bending version imo... maybe Haruhi-sama () should date GB Kyon (Kyonko, right?) and I wouldn't be so displeased with him...


    oh yeah btw before I forget *sets fire on Gin0va*

    question of the week - Haruhi-sama () was born in the old world and later recreated it

    Personally I preferred Tsuruya-san's Christmas outfit:
    I was talking in H more like context but I do admit that that Tsuruya's Christmas outfit was one of the best I've ever seen (once again the Leader shows his wisdom and knowledge....oh Duke where would we be without you??! prolly watching Hentai or sumthing like that =? but that's just me)

    Let the pervert inside of you awaken!


    Join the SOS Brigade or else...


    You may be good, but I'm Draciel!

    May Haruhi-sama *worships* save us all

  5. #305
    SOS Brigade Chief DukeTheGold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,552
    Quote Originally Posted by ReshenKusaga View Post
    remember Duke, Omnipotence != intelligence

    but you are indeed correct XD
    Oh, I thought that omnipotence means an agency or force of unlimited power, which usually applies to gods. Guess that means my dictionary is wrong. Into the fireplace it goes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Asce View Post
    I might've voted yes on the gender bending but some of those pics are just eerily creepy.
    Really? Which parts?
    Just think of Kyonko as a normal girl instead of a female version of Kyon(she retains all of Kyon's personality traits as well), then you will feel so much better.

    So should I interpret your response as a no to genderbending? What about cosplay?

    Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    to do list:
    1. buy 2 cucumbers
    2. buy wii points cards

    Q. For the week

    what came first, the world of Haruhi-sama?

    P.S.
    If there were no world, Haruhi-sama could'nt live.
    But Haruhi-sama created that world...
    Just answer my question:
    Cosplay section: Yes or No?
    Genderbending section: Yes or No?

    Besides, you only gave one option for your question.


    Quote Originally Posted by draciel View Post
    1 - yes
    2 - yes

    meh I like Koizumi boy more though Kyon gets awesome in gender bending version imo... maybe Haruhi-sama () should date GB Kyon (Kyonko, right?) and I wouldn't be so displeased with him...
    Oh, the female version of Kyon retains all of old Kyon's personality traits, including 100% immunity to the male version Haruhi's ever subtle advances.


    Quote Originally Posted by draciel View Post
    I was talking in H more like context but I do admit that that Tsuruya's Christmas outfit was one of the best I've ever seen (once again the Leader shows his wisdom and knowledge....oh Duke where would we be without you??! prolly watching Hentai or sumthing like that =? but that's just me)
    Lol, thanks. Did you notice the blood on Ryoko's Christmas bag? Here:

    Quote Originally Posted by DukeTheGold View Post
    Umm...

    Personally I preferred Tsuruya-san's Christmas outfit:
    Spoiler!


    But then again, Ryoko has her own unique style as well:

    Spoiler!

  6. #306
    Preacher of Haruhiism draciel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    In Haruhi-sama's *worships* Grace and Guiding Light
    Posts
    1,245
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeTheGold View Post
    Oh, the female version of Kyon retains all of old Kyon's personality traits, including 100% immunity to the male version Haruhi's ever subtle advances.


    Lol, thanks. Did you notice the blood on Ryoko's Christmas bag? Here:
    Kyonko still looks more likeable to me then Kyon... meh it's not like I totally dislike Kyon in first place anyways but still....... for the yes or no I'll just go with Koizumi rules the most in SOS brigade (obviously after Haruhi-sama () and yes counting Mikuru in but also counting personalities (my idea of Mikuru is more to a lil sister than exactly love subject))



    yes I did and it reminded me of Scary Movie 1 when Ghost Face is trowing the body in a bag to the garbage just behind everyone else (though I don't really know why.... it must be the idea of someone dead in a bag)

    Let the pervert inside of you awaken!


    Join the SOS Brigade or else...


    You may be good, but I'm Draciel!

    May Haruhi-sama *worships* save us all

  7. #307
    Senjogahara Fascination ReshenKusaga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    798
    kyon's great and all, i just dislike izumi as a male >_>

    but as a female it's totally okay!

  8. #308
    FUCKING GAR Asce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Munitions Warehouse
    Posts
    2,768
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeTheGold View Post
    Really? Which parts?
    Just think of Kyonko as a normal girl instead of a female version of Kyon(she retains all of Kyon's personality traits as well), then you will feel so much better.

    So should I interpret your response as a no to genderbending? What about cosplay?
    I can look past Kyonko a little bit, but seeing the females as males is just messing with my head.


    Ravona

    Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

  9. #309
    SOS Brigade Chief DukeTheGold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,552
    Quote Originally Posted by Asce View Post
    I can look past Kyonko a little bit, but seeing the females as males is just messing with my head.
    Umm...I see. ^^

    I need more people's opinions before reaching any decision.

  10. #310
    Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    JAC Street - Gintama FC; Boredom Plains
    Posts
    5,667
    I think it looks funny; seeing them switching genders . I'm more interested in the cosplays though...since I've always liked those.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •