Page 30 of 254 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 130 ... LastLast

Cosplay Samplings:

Spoiler!

Gendering Bending Samplings:

Brief Introduction: All characters, including all minor characters, switched genders. Male becomes female and vice versa.

Spoiler!

An introductory explanation of this entire genderbending thing: http://www.atalude.net/archives/2008...zumiya-haruhi/

For those who have no idea about this genderbending fad. The fan craze on this subject is HUGE! Recently, for every 8 new Haruhi images produced, there is at least one genderbending image in the midst of the 8. There are even related retail toys on sale if you know where to look for them.

Haruhi Novels (Genderbending Version)
    Suzumiya Haruki no Seitenkan - Baka-Tsuki

And no, I am not really a part of the entire genderbending craze out there. Some people are experiencing ethical difficulties when it comes to accepting this entire thing. Fortunately I am not one of them, but that doesn't speak for much.

So let's have a quick vote:
    1. Do you want a cosplay section in the first page? Yes or No?
    2. Are you fine with a genderbending section in the first page? Yes or No?
    Last edited by DukeTheGold; 05-24-2008 at 05:01 AM.

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    1. ---> Yes
    2. ---> Yes

^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

Colonel of SOS Brigade Kushieda's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeTheGold View Post
    Oh? So you prefer everything to be formated with left alignment instead of center?

Interesting...I will go test it and see if that format improves the overall visual presentation.

Edit: I have tested it and I don't really find the left aligned version any superior than the center aligned version(no matter how you align them, the images won't go any bigger than they already are, if that's what you are thinking). What do the rest of you guys think? Should I leave the images aligned to the center or to the left?
    The left Align would only make a difference without the individual spoilers. Basically the idea is to help keep the horizontal scrolling to a minimum. It's not to get the images "bigger" but to prevent the smaller images being pushed too far and HAVING to scroll to see them, vs only having to scroll for the larger images.

I found that having the individual spoiler tags centered it a little painful navigation wise when collapsing and expanding the spoilers.

here's what I'm looking for:
    Quote Originally Posted by ReshenKusaga View Post

Spoiler!

basically my problem is I have 2 monitors at 1280x1024. If I make the browser full screen (1280x1024) I have to scroll right for many pictures, but some fit nicely.
    Now, if I want I can make my browser take up both monitors (2560x1024) which allows me to see all images in full with most fitting nicely on one monitor, and some spilling into the second.

Hope that helps you see my dilemma and why I'm thinking it would look better like so.
    Last edited by Kushieda; 05-24-2008 at 05:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jja View Post
    The left Align would only make a difference without the individual spoilers. Basically the idea is to help keep the horizontal scrolling to a minimum. It's not to get the images "bigger" but to prevent the smaller images being pushed too far and HAVING to scroll to see them, vs only having to scroll for the larger images.

I found that having the individual spoiler tags centered it a little painful navigation wise when collapsing and expanding the spoilers.
    Oh I see. Sorry about that. I will made immediate amendment. I totally forgot that I am currently using 1680 by 1050 pixels screen resolution.

Edit: Done. Is that better? Or am I still missing something?

Just finished editing my previous post with more details It's much better now for me now, but if you want you can just copy and paste what I have above. If you want to leave it how it is now that works too.

Index by sangaz - All Hail Suzumiya-dono

Senjogahara Fascination ReshenKusaga's Avatar

Cosplay Samplings:

Spoiler!

Gendering Bending Samplings:

Brief Introduction: All characters, including all minor characters, switched genders. Male becomes female and vice versa.

Spoiler!

An introductory explanation of this entire genderbending thing: http://www.atalude.net/archives/2008...zumiya-haruhi/

For those who have no idea about this genderbending fad. The fan craze on this subject is HUGE! Recently, for every 8 new Haruhi images produced, there is at least one genderbending image in the midst of the 8. There are even related retail toys on sale if you know where to look for them.

Haruhi Novels (Genderbending Version)
    Suzumiya Haruki no Seitenkan - Baka-Tsuki

And no, I am not really a part of the entire genderbending craze out there. Some people are experiencing ethical difficulties when it comes to accepting this entire thing. Fortunately I am not one of them, but that doesn't speak for much.

So let's have a quick vote:
    1. Do you want a cosplay section in the first page? Yes or No?
    2. Are you fine with a genderbending section in the first page? Yes or No?
    1. Sure
    2. If you don't know the my answer yet Duke, then you aren't half as omnipotent as Haruhi :(

O yeah, I love the cosplay, but personally, I'm not a fan of the gender bending, but that's mostly because of my own personality and stereotypes of gender bending... so put if up if you must, but I vote no with comments(the actual pictures are cool, but I just don't like it... bah, hard to explain without sounding offensive, sorry).

Senjogahara Fascination ReshenKusaga's Avatar
    Oh I see. Sorry about that. I will made immediate amendment. I totally forgot that I am currently using 1680 by 1050 pixels screen resolution.

Edit: Done. Is that better? Or am I still missing something?
    i'm using 1680 x 1050 as well :O

why do you have two monitors jja?

Quote Originally Posted by jja View Post
    Just finished editing my previous post with more details It's much better now for me now, but if you want you can just copy and paste what I have above. If you want to leave it how it is now that works too.
    So should I leave the individual spoiler tags for every images or should I take them out?

1. Sure
    2. If you don't know the my answer yet Duke, then you aren't half as omnipotent as Haruhi :(
    Tsk, you should know by now that Haruhi is totally oblivious of all other people's feelings. But I will interpret your message as "Oh god yes! I will shoot myself in the head and frame you as the murderer if a genderbending section isn't created ASAP!"

Sounds about right.

i'm using 1680 x 1050 as well :O

why do you have two monitors jja?
    why not... I get a desktop like this in the end
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

my backgrounds are slide shows, that's why they are different in the 2 screen shots.
    ------------------------------------------
    So should I leave the individual spoiler tags for every images or should I take them out?
    Either way, but I think it's fine not having them. If you like them though it's ok to keep.
    Last edited by Kushieda; 05-24-2008 at 05:04 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost