Page 2 of 254 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast
    Colonel of SOS Brigade Kushieda's Avatar
    depends on the translations... yours is the "agreed upon" one that most people use, but the one in the 1st post is closer to a direct translation from what I understand

Index by sangaz - All Hail Suzumiya-dono

In Haruhi-sama's *worships* Grace and Guiding Light
    uuuu so much yet to learn I have, before like Yoda talk about Haruhi-sama I can

Let the pervert inside of you awaken!

Join the SOS Brigade or else...

You may be good, but I'm Draciel!

May Haruhi-sama *worships* save us all

Colonel of SOS Brigade Kushieda's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ReshenKusaga View Post
    Spreading Excitement all
    Over the World with the Haruhi
    Suzumiya Brigade!
    Quote Originally Posted by draciel View Post
    Save the world by
    Overloading it with fun
    Suzumiya Haruhi's Brigade
    quoted for comparison... not much different in the end.

Index by sangaz - All Hail Suzumiya-dono

I Wanna Join

Talking

I'm so in!!!! let me in let me in let me in

ain't it
    Save the world by
    Overloading it with fun
    Suzumiya Haruhi's Brigade

???

All hail Haruhi-sama

oh and I'm still kinda newbie in Haruhiism... actually I just pretty much devote my every day to Haruhi

Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    To retain the acronym, the official North American adaptation refers to the group as the "Spreading Excitement All Over the World with the Haruhi Suzumiya Brigade",[9] whilst unofficial fan translations generally adopted the title "Save the World by Overloading it with Fun, Haruhi Suzumiya's Brigade".
    Your version is one of the translated variations of the original Japanese slogan. There is no right or wrong really in my opinion as long as the essence of the message remains unchanged. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by gin0va View Post
    I Wanna Join
    Welcome welcome! I will add your names to the list of Haruhists right away! Haruhi-sama can always do away with more cannon fodde...err...I mean underlin...err...I mean loyal subjects! Yes, loyal subjects!

In any case, hope all you guys can be active here. Feel free to discuss whatever you want here. The topic of your discussion doesn't even have to be Haruhi-related, considering that the purpose of SOS Brigade is to overload the world with fun. Right now I am more concerned about activity than topics.

The FC is still under construction. I am about to bring a lot more functions into the Brigade. That includes Haruhi related avatars, signatures, logos, wallpapers, DDL, doujinshi and even ecchi pictures. ^^ So stay tune for more stuff!

And yeah, I am claiming the rights to the first post, with ReshenKusaga's permission.
    Last edited by DukeTheGold; 05-06-2008 at 11:14 PM. Reason: Free Feel? I don't think so.

Quote Originally Posted by DukeTheGold View Post
    Your version is one of the translated variations of the original Japanese slogan. There is no right or wrong really in my opinion as long as the essence of the message remains unchanged. ^^

Welcome welcome! I will add your names to the list of Haruhists right away! Haruhi-sama can always do away with more cannon fodde...err...I mean underlin...err...I mean loyal subjects! Yes, loyal subjects!

In any case, hope all you guys can be active here. Free feel to discuss whatever you want here. The discussion doesn't even have to be Haruhi-related, considering that the purpose of SOS Brigade is to overload the world with fun. Right now I am more concerned about activity than topics.

The FC is still under construction. I am about to bring a lot more functions into the Brigade. That includes Haruhi related avatars, signatures, logos, wallpapers, DDL, doujinshi and even ecchi pictures. ^^ So stay tune for more stuff!

And yeah, I am claiming the rights to the first post, with ReshenKusaga's permission.
    only if its not 18+ doujinshi...

Here is everything we got thus far:

The first official announcement:

http://randomc.animeblogger.net/imag...Large%2002.jpg

The first official *trailer*:

Random Musings - The Publicity Stunt of Suzumiya Haruhi | Random Curiosity

Then the most recent announcement:
    http://www.haruhi.tv/bungei.html
    http://www.haruhi.tv/xterm.html

Apparently the material from the fourth novel - "The Vanishment of Haruhi Suzumiya" will be featured in season 2.

The second link says:
    Spoiler!

Activate and you get this picture:
    Spoiler!

Apparently season two will primarily be focusing upon the fourth novel: "The Vanishment of Suzumiya Haruhi". The third novel short story: "Bamboo Leaf Rhapsody" seems to be included in the second season as well. So it is possible that the second season will retain the traditional messed up broadcast order.

It should be noted that the original season two was *terminated* for whatever reason and KyotoAnimation switched the director in order to initiate a new Haruhi project.

Hence the sentences: "Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi season 2 terminated.
    Correction.
    Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi, new anime production set!"
    The answer is no. While a season two has been confirmed, we are yet to receive an official air date.

At this point, the second season of Clannad (a production of KyoAni) is currently on air. As common sense may indicate, a studio of KyoAni's size would have difficulty to work on the production of two major titles at once. An educated estimate would indicate that Clannad After Story would conclude sometime after the spring of 2009. So the question is, will the second season of Haruhi be able to make its debut before 2009 is over or will KyoAni instead concentrate all its resources on a different title after Clannad's conclusion? Thus far, KyoAni is silent on this issue.

Update:

NewType Magazine Scans:

Cover:
    Spoiler!

Inside:
    Spoiler!

Essentially, the magazine scan informs the general public of the shocking(or not) news that KyotoAnimation has canceled the 2nd season of Haruhi Suzumiya(again) and started a completely separate Haruhi season II project (again). The reason why they cancelled the current 2nd season project and started “Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu new animation” project instead was because they felt that they couldn’t just do a 2nd season and that they wanted to do a completely new “Haruhi”. Clearly, in an effort to satisfy Haruhi fans' expectation, KyoAni is pushing themselves for something revolutionary. Currently, the studio is still deciding on the concept for the new anime, how it’ll be like, and having meetings for how the story will go.

The chance is that KyotoAnimation plans to insert anime-only story arcs into the 2nd season. My personal speculation is that due to that the 4th novel and all remaining novels lack notable combat action, KyotoAnimation worries that Haruhi may lose fan base. Therefore it is adjusting the storyline accordingly in order to suit the demand of all fans.

Judging from the image, the 4th novel will still remain the focal point of season two. The rest of the NewType article goes on rambling about how great the 2nd season would be without telling us anything useful.

On the official Haruhi site, there's now an image of Alternate Yuki. Novel 4 readers would know why is Yuki, of all people, blushing in that picture.

Breaking News:

Quote: "The February edition of Newtype promises “big news about the Suzumiya Haruhi TV anime” in the March edition. All speculation focuses on this being regarding the hugely anticipated and much belated second series."

Question: Big news of the actual Haruhi season two or "another new Aya Hirano handshake event" as one fan puts it?

Source: http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2009/0...e-details-due/

----------------------------------
    Breaking News #2:
    Click this: http://www.mangashare.com/forums/sho...postcount=2135
    Last edited by DukeTheGold; 01-24-2009 at 03:14 PM.

In Haruhi-sama's *worships* Grace and Guiding Light
    In any case, hope all you guys can be active here. Feel free to discuss whatever you want here. The topic of your discussion doesn't even have to be Haruhi-related, considering that the purpose of SOS Brigade is to overload the world with fun. Right now I am more concerned about activity than topics.
    well Haruhi-sama created the world so everything we can discuss is always the work of Haruhi-sama so even from this point of view we could never go off topic.... there is no limit to Haruhi-sama perfection

doujinshi and even ecchi pictures
    shouldn't it be ecchi pictures and even doujinshi?

people to play baseball in some sort of tournament??? or even soccer or american football

Let the pervert inside of you awaken!

Join the SOS Brigade or else...

You may be good, but I'm Draciel!

May Haruhi-sama *worships* save us all

I help bring you manga!=) [SYN]'s Avatar
    Is there anything you need me to do DukeTheGold? As 2nd in command I cant just sit around twitting me thumbs. It'll make me look like a bum, and I dont like looking like a bum! lol

Great job on the logo, banners, ect whoever did them! Well done.
    ---------

---------

Manga I Own:

*XS Hybrid Vol. 1
    *XS Hybrid Vol. 2
    *XS Hyrbrid Vol 3
    *Gantz Vol 1

well Haruhi-sama created the world so everything we can discuss is always the work of Haruhi-sama so even from this point of view we could never go off topic.... there is no limit to Haruhi-sama perfection
    Keep this up and I will have you promoted to Leadership! ^^

shouldn't it be ecchi pictures and even doujinshi?
    Depends on your preference.

people to play baseball in some sort of tournament??? or even soccer or american football

Haruhi supports the World Cup, folks!
    Message to soccer fanatics: Join the Brigade!

Quote Originally Posted by [SYN] View Post
    Is there anything you need me to do DukeTheGold? As 2nd in command I cant just sit around twitting me thumbs. It'll make me look like a bum, and I dont like looking like a bum! lol

Great job on the logo, banners, ect whoever did them! Well done.
    I still got a lot of constructing to do. >.<

*Collecting super ecchi pics as we speak* (35% seriousness here)

You can always take a banner and become a walking advertisement for the Brigade if you want. Otherwise, you should think of a nice good controversial Haruhi-related topic that will get people talking. ^^

We need activity!
    Inactivity=Boredom
    Boredom=Destruction of the entire universe!
    (Haruhi-sama is a merciless god!)

I will finish up the rest of the site's construction tomorrow. I got study to do. A good moderator is someone who is able to keep his grades up and win the respect of the people(or not). >.<
    Last edited by DukeTheGold; 05-06-2008 at 09:46 PM.