Page 251 of 254 FirstFirst ... 151 201 241 249 250 251 252 253 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,510 of 2534
    Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ReshenKusaga View Post
    Well, the SOS-Dan needs a brigade chief :|

I'm perfectly fine with locking this thread til Duke returns to his throne. It's easy enough to make a new KyoAni Fanclub. Though with the recent E8 catastrophe....
    I say do it. We'll lock the thread until Duke returns. The FC can also be used to bitch about E8 y'know....

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Senjogahara Fascination ReshenKusaga's Avatar
    Eh alright, I'll ask Asce or Woofcat to lock this up.

EDIT:

Let it be known on this day, August 8th (GMT -8)

The SOS-Brigade thread shall be locked up in eternal memory of it's Brigade Chief
    Last edited by ReshenKusaga; 08-09-2009 at 02:50 AM.

As the ghost of Dukethegold has returned from the abyss I've decided to unlock this thread for the enjoyment of all.

Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    As the ghost of Dukethegold has returned from the abyss I've decided to unlock this thread for the enjoyment of all.
    DFX~~!!!

Wow, the Brigade really fell apart after I left. I wonder if it will ever be active again.

Colonel of SOS Brigade Kushieda's Avatar
    I still love Haruihi, but it's been almost 5 years since it was a hit. The Brigade probably won't be fully active unless they release something (as in at least 13 episodes) that isn't endless 8

Index by sangaz - All Hail Suzumiya-dono

Quote Originally Posted by Kushieda View Post
    I still love Haruihi, but it's been almost 5 years since it was a hit. The Brigade probably won't be fully active unless they release something (as in at least 13 episodes) that isn't endless 8
    Endless Eight was a stain upon the Brigade Chief's (un)holy name.

Even the voice actresses were not happy with it. And here I thought KyotoAnimation was above stupid corporate cash-cow squeezing franchise destroying techniques.

The most stupid part is that Endless Eight DVD sale numbers were quite good...

The good news is that the 10th novel (after like...I dunno....half a decade of hiatus, surpassing even the Brigade Chief's own) is set to be released "sometime" in the "near future".

yeah, I'm still upset with that. I haven't bought season 2 yet at all because of it :/ stupid japanese buying DVDs they know they'd hate!

yeah, I'm still upset with that. I haven't bought season 2 yet at all because of it :/ stupid japanese buying DVDs they know they'd hate!
    Some otakus are the worst religious fanatics. Some of them hoard zillion copies of plastic dolls or DVDs of the same character or franchise.

The issue is that it creates an unhealthy public image of anime/manga loving people, creating unfavorable stereotypes and driving away the mainstream audience.

Anyhow, while I can't speak much about the "second season", the movie was quite good! xD

yeah, I loved the movie. The animation was excellent and I enjoyed the entire thing. Even Kyon's 5 minute rant right before he got stabbed.

yeah, I loved the movie. The animation was excellent and I enjoyed the entire thing. Even Kyon's 5 minute rant right before he got stabbed.
    Epic rant is epic.

I'd like the see the reception/sale number of the movie. It probably got hurt pretty badly by Haruhi's "second season".

All the hype for the "second season" fainted faster than ReshenKusaga in front of a naked Kyonko when KyotoAni announced it to be a "re-run".

The worst part is that they actually include new episodes in the "re-run" without informing the audience ahead of time. If that was to be a marketing technique, it crossed the boundary between creativity and stupidity.