Page 245 of 254 FirstFirst ... 145 195 235 243 244 245 246 247 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,450 of 2534
    Is quisnam nihilum vincet atticus's Avatar
    im gonna cry if endless eight goes on till august 31st... also, i will have to begin planning some unfortunate events...
    I wanted you to see what real courage is, instead of getting the idea that courage is a man with a gun in his hand. It's when you know you're licked before you begin but you begin anyway and you see it through no matter what.

You all still have Zoidberg!

Colonel of SOS Brigade Kushieda's Avatar
    I'm disappointed now. I broke down and reviewed the novel version of endless 8 and they only went through 15,498 cycles, but ep 5 is already at 15,513. Not only are they making their new "season" boring as shit, they are deviating from the novels :(

Index by sangaz - All Hail Suzumiya-dono

Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kushieda View Post
    I'm disappointed now. I broke down and reviewed the novel version of endless 8 and they only went through 15,498 cycles, but ep 5 is already at 15,513. Not only are they making their new "season" boring as shit, they are deviating from the novels :(
    I completely agree Kushieda. Somehow KyoAni found a way to troll us while broadcasting a new season. It's just downright evil. Anyways, I'm not watching anymore until a real new episode premiers. For now the new season of Haruhi gets a 5/10.

Also, where have you been?

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Quote Originally Posted by Arisato-kun View Post
    I completely agree Kushieda. Somehow KyoAni found a way to troll us while broadcasting a new season. It's just downright evil. Anyways, I'm not watching anymore until a real new episode premiers. For now the new season of Haruhi gets a 5/10.
    that's what I did with my rating as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Arisato-kun View Post
    Also, where have you been?
    Lurking mostly. reading and not replying :/

Senjogahara Fascination ReshenKusaga's Avatar
    Good thing I said I didn't have any expectations for this season >_>
    Now i'm not disappointed

Quote Originally Posted by ReshenKusaga View Post
    Good thing I said I didn't have any expectations for this season >_>
    Now i'm not disappointed
    I should have had low expectations. That way if it was bad I could both not be disappointed and have my own smug sense of satisfaction.

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

At least I'm enjoying other shows, like Hayate season 2, Zetsubou Sensei Season 3, Aoi Hana, Cross Game, Kemono no Souja Erin, Saki, Sora wo Kakeru Shoujo, and Tokyo Magnitude 8.0

At least I'm enjoying other shows, like Hayate season 2, Zetsubou Sensei Season 3, Aoi Hana, Cross Game, Kemono no Souja Erin, Saki, Sora wo Kakeru Shoujo, and Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
    There are indeed great shows this season. Zetsubou Season 3 and Tokyo Magnitude are both great. Canaan and Umineko no Naku Koro Ni are awesome as well. Plus, I'm having great fun catching up on Gundam Seed Destiny. I'm still confused as to why people hate it so much though......

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

I haven't started Canaan yet, and I drop Umineko after about 3 minutes and reading the synopsis. I actually haven't seen any Gundam yet (except maybe 1 or 2 eps on Cartoon network like 15 years ago)

I haven't started Canaan yet, and I drop Umineko after about 3 minutes and reading the synopsis. I actually haven't seen any Gundam yet (except maybe 1 or 2 eps on Cartoon network like 15 years ago)
    The blend of mystery and supernatural actually suits Umineko very well. I'm quite enjoying it. Canaan itself is slow to start but once it gets going it's awesome.

You really should try some Gundam. Most people I've talked to like Seed/Destiny. It's actually quite enjoyable to watch Kira develop from whiny bitch to badass super pilot. My personal favorite Gundam series is 00 despite the multiple occurances of impossible shit near the end of Season 2. At the very least you should give Season 1 of 00 a go.

MyAnimeList MyMangaList