Page 243 of 254 FirstFirst ... 143 193 233 241 242 243 244 245 253 ... LastLast
Results 2,421 to 2,430 of 2534
    @Arisato-kun: and imagine 15, 499 times =O

@Ryuu: lmao, it's... extreme. Honestly, I didn't enjoy it o,o
    Zetsuboushita|ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH! «°-°«

Yeah....I didn't get the blue hair and the upside down, but it was a nice laugh in light of the episodes annoying me to no end......
    Ava&Sig by Ravona

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -William Shakespeare

ipsa scientia potestas est

Senjougahara Fascination!

Haruhi Suzumiya's Butler Xoraan14's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadashi Seiren View Post
    Yeah....I didn't get the blue hair and the upside down, but it was a nice laugh in light of the episodes annoying me to no end......
    How can you be annoyed by endless eight... If anything KyoAni is warning you... ENDLESS EIGHT!
    3 down 5 to go

Member of:۞ The Empire ۞

Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Xoraan14 View Post
    How can you be annoyed by endless eight... If anything KyoAni is warning you... ENDLESS EIGHT!
    3 down 5 to go
    If that's the case then I call bs on KyoAni. Even if it's part of the plot they're not really doing anything. All this is is recycling the same episode and playing it again essentially. Hell, the last two had the same outcome!

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

^ Agrees with......
    < Angry at KyoAni
    v Hopefully feels the same
    Ava&Sig by Ravona

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -William Shakespeare

ipsa scientia potestas est

Senjougahara Fascination!

Quote Originally Posted by Arisato-kun View Post
    If that's the case then I call bs on KyoAni. Even if it's part of the plot they're not really doing anything. All this is is recycling the same episode and playing it again essentially. Hell, the last two had the same outcome!
    That was meant to be a joke but Hmm. This lack of progress is obviously to put the disappearance at the end of the season. Hopefully. Although I'm quite annoyed that Charmed at first sight LOVER won't be aired.. well it's highly unlikely after these 4 eps of Endless Eight
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadashi Seiren View Post
    ^ Agrees with......
    < Angry at KyoAni
    v Hopefully feels the same
    Slightly

Is quisnam nihilum vincet atticus's Avatar
    That was meant to be a joke but Hmm. This lack of progress is obviously to put the disappearance at the end of the season. Hopefully. Although I'm quite annoyed that Charmed at first sight LOVER won't be aired.. well it's highly unlikely after these 4 eps of Endless Eight

Slightly
    >.> am i expected to have read the manga in order to peruse this thread? whats "the disappearance"?
    I wanted you to see what real courage is, instead of getting the idea that courage is a man with a gun in his hand. It's when you know you're licked before you begin but you begin anyway and you see it through no matter what.

You all still have Zoidberg!

Quote Originally Posted by atticus View Post
    >.> am i expected to have read the manga in order to peruse this thread? whats "the disappearance"?
    Using the website BAKA TSUKI <--- Is a link to the light novels. They are the awesomeness of Haruhi. Also it's spoilers for how endless eight is solved and what is coming ahead.

Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar

Slightly
    The fact that they dedicated 4 eps of pretty much the same content puts me off a bit. I think they could have done it in two, maybe three but that's pushing it. 4 is just unnecessary.

Quote Originally Posted by atticus View Post
    You don't have to. You can read the light novels like Xoraan said or you can just watch the anime, like I do. The manga is terrible btw.

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Is quisnam nihilum vincet atticus's Avatar
    Using the website BAKA TSUKI <--- Is a link to the light novels. They are the awesomeness of Haruhi. Also it's spoilers for how endless eight is solved and what is coming ahead.
    shall... not... give... into temptation...

yea, i think i'll just stick to the anime i just hope that something meaningful happens soon even if they don't solve the endless eight
    I wanted you to see what real courage is, instead of getting the idea that courage is a man with a gun in his hand. It's when you know you're licked before you begin but you begin anyway and you see it through no matter what.

You all still have Zoidberg!