Page 23 of 254 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 ... LastLast
    Senjogahara Fascination ReshenKusaga's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Binky View Post
    I lol'ed.
    i lol'ed as well

I help bring you manga!=) [SYN]'s Avatar
    I dont know if I posted this here or not but I wont be on the forums much since I dont have internet at my home. Ill be on as much as possible when Im over my friends houses.
    ---------

---------

Manga I Own:

*XS Hybrid Vol. 1
    *XS Hybrid Vol. 2
    *XS Hyrbrid Vol 3
    *Gantz Vol 1

Senjogahara Fascination ReshenKusaga's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by [SYN] View Post
    I dont know if I posted this here or not but I wont be on the forums much since I dont have internet at my home. Ill be on as much as possible when Im over my friends houses.
    ahhh
    that explains it then

Quote Originally Posted by [SYN] View Post
    Aww, I hope that you will get your internet connection back soon.

Don't worry, your lieutenant rank is safe. You will always be a part of the Brigade.

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    I am, but only if:
    1. i'm bored
    2. The game I'm playing requiress it
    3. Haruhi-sama demands it of meeeeeeh!
    I am beginning to like you already.

Quote Originally Posted by Asce View Post
    If people enjoyed it, it wouldn't be much of a threat now would it? Also, I'm not a sadist.
    WTFOMFGWTHIT

YOU ARE NOT?!!
    Last edited by DukeTheGold; 05-21-2008 at 07:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DukeTheGold View Post
    WTFOMFGWTHIT

YOU ARE NOT?!!
    Nice duke, very very nice.

Colonel of SOS Brigade Kushieda's Avatar
    Your assessment was correct.

Club Member Sanity Ranking
    In the order starting from the disillusioned time travelers, to the insane espers, to the barmy aliens, and then ends with regular humans:

9. jja <----bottom last. No comments. ^^
    No comments? Why does every one think I'm so sane??? O well, I'm not that upset over it. I suppose it could even be a compliment

To answer your question: Kyon would never ask Haruhi out. It's like me asking you whether you would want to marry a girl from the deepest level of an infamous asylum just because she is pretty.

And no, Kyon shouldn't ask Haruhi out. Why? Because I found this one side romance thing going on in the novels to be a lot funnier than actual dating!
    I compleately agree about the entertainment value of Haruhi "chasing" after Kyon in her o so round-a-bout way.
    Spoiler!

Hoho

Really? My impression was different. Since the novels were written from Kyon's first person perspective, the readers are able to obtain detailed information on the regard of Kyon's most inner thoughts. Although there were couple suggestive pointers, overall I would say that Kyon saw Haruhi as more of a pesky friend than a romantic interest. But that's just me.

Spoiler!
    I can see it that way too, but I view the novel as more of a conversation with a close friend. You see a lot of inner thought from Kyon, but you can also see he's hiding his true feelings still (at least my impression). Sort of like if a close friend of yours asked if you like a girl that EVERYONE "knows" is a complete wacky nut job, so you answer "of course not, who would like her like that" when really you think she's pretty awesome, and actually take the time to understand her point of view while other just dismiss it right out.

I mean come on, he took the time to notice and put together the patter of her hair styles. He's willing to do almost anything she asks (if with argument, I suppose it could be seen as indifference though), and he tries to protect her.

His stalker tendencies seem to be more towards Haruhi than towards Mikuru or Nagato.

I can see your view though of him just seeing her as a close friend though.

Index by sangaz - All Hail Suzumiya-dono

WTFOMFGWTHIT

YOU ARE NOT?!!

For the record, Monkey emotions are not winning arguments...no matter how awesome monkeys are. Duke, if you want, shortly I will do a diagnosis on your character and symptoms of diseases...most my diagnosis's usually involve syphilis, it's inevitable, but it's also just the start.

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

In Haruhi-sama's *worships* Grace and Guiding Light
    Your assessment was correct.

Club Member Sanity Ranking
    In the order starting from the disillusioned time travelers, to the insane espers, to the barmy aliens, and then ends with regular humans:

1. draciel <----Congratulations, draciel! You are #1 !
    yay I'm first *applauses from everywhere*... mmmm why am I the first just in the name of curiosity (not that I am complaining since I am the least boring people then, right? sorta anyways)
    WTFOMFGWTHIT

YOU ARE NOT?!!
    Quote Originally Posted by redsquirrel View Post
    Nice duke, very very nice.
    that's why he is the brigade chief, cute emoticons

lol well not true and he is the greatest chief we could ask for (I'm not kissing asses here, I'me serious. No really.... nobody believes me)

well on another topic I got my biology exam back and I got a 12 in 20 Haruhi-sama () allowed me to get a 12 in an exam that I had no idea what it was about (even now I still don't know) and not only that but my second biology exam also went surprisingly well (perhaps even better than the first one) and in portuguese the exam about a book that I have yet to read and that is like the most boring and descriptive book ever (the author passes a whole chapter of 20 more pages describing a room.... WTF man the room had a couple of chairs, two windows, a carpet and the guy extended it's description for almost 20 pages....) that I haven't even read the short versions and I have (lately) been (literally) sleeping from ring to ring in my portuguese classes and I also somehow managed to answer everything and correctly (most of it anyways).

Haruhi-sama () sure is great and magnificent in allowing me to pass this two classes with absolutely no effort put into studying or being concentrated in classes (I am sure this is a reflection of her inability to tolerate failure as well as her natural genius that made me temporarily genius. All hail Haruhi-sama ())

oh sh1t I'm late for my next class (biology XD)
    ------------------------------------------
    by the way I hope you don't mind but until you take over my post on first page I posted there the insane ratings
    Last edited by draciel; 05-21-2008 at 11:04 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Let the pervert inside of you awaken!

Join the SOS Brigade or else...

You may be good, but I'm Draciel!

May Haruhi-sama *worships* save us all

Quote Originally Posted by draciel View Post
    that's why he is the brigade chief, cute emoticons

lol well not true and he is the greatest chief we could ask for (I'm not kissing asses here, I'me serious. No really.... nobody believes me)
    You're such a liar (or very ignorant), the greatest chief we could ever ask for is Haruh-sama herself!

Duke, when you gonna fill the first page with the pictures we all want???

In Haruhi-sama's *worships* Grace and Guiding Light
    Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    You're such a liar (or very ignorant), the greatest chief we could ever ask for is Haruh-sama herself!

Duke, when you gonna fill the first page with the pictures we all want???
    Haruhi-sama () is not our brigade chief but our brigade Goddess

Let the pervert inside of you awaken!

Join the SOS Brigade or else...

You may be good, but I'm Draciel!

May Haruhi-sama *worships* save us all