So my answer is: Nope, You can't. Being human is boring. Haruhi hates anything that inspires boredom.
In any case, welcome to the Brigade! I certainly hope that you would become an active member here!
On regard to your P.S...I have no idea what you are talking about. This is the Haruhi club, not the Ecchi Club.
Last edited by DukeTheGold; 05-20-2008 at 07:28 PM.
Last edited by ReshenKusaga; 05-20-2008 at 01:16 PM.
sorry but mine is better XD (imo... only two is boring)
I don't think he would. He's still not honest with himself for actually liking Haruhi. Even in the novels he tries convincing himself that it's Mikuru he likes and not Haruhi, but it's somewhat obvious (to the reader at least) that Mikuru is only eye-candy and "entertainment" to him. His real enjoyment comes from Haruhi, which is why
(spoiler from the novels that will be in season 2 of the anime)
at least in my opinion.
I think he'd brave asking Mikuru out alone. As things stand now, him asking Haruhi out would basically mean being laughed at and/or being beaten to a pulp.
Club Member Sanity Ranking
In the order starting from the disillusioned time travelers, to the insane espers, to the barmy aliens, and then ends with regular humans:
1. draciel <----Congratulations, draciel! You are #1 !
2. Redsquirrel <---the guy who preferred the dub version
3. Asce <----Nobody likes to be dissected, Mr. sadist!
4. Binky <---- Cat God worshiper. Just let you know, I do respect cats. ^^
5. DukeTheGold <----You know that the world is going to be turned into a giant Disney Land when this guy conquers the world. First decree in his new world order: replace all Mickey Mouses with bunny girls.
6. Sangaz <----From what I know, this guy is pretty insane as well. He devotes the majority of his time worshiping naked anime girls who were drawn by 30+ year old men.
7. ReshenKusaga <---- A bit off in the nuts and bolts area. But he's perfectly fine when compared to the rest of us. ^^
8. Archiel <----Perfectly normal at first glance. But it's a proven fact that your screws must be loose somewhere in the head when you join the ranks of Moderators and Administrators. It's one of Blud's unofficial requirements. ^^
9. jja <----bottom last. No comments. ^^
Inactive members and new members are not included in the list. So Pakkun, gin0va and [SYN], you guys better get your asses back in here if you want your sanity rated.
To answer your question: Kyon would never ask Haruhi out. It's like me asking you whether you would want to marry a girl from the deepest level of an infamous asylum just because she is pretty.
And no, Kyon shouldn't ask Haruhi out. Why? Because I found this one side romance thing going on in the novels to be a lot funnier than actual dating!
I appreciate your gesture. Thank you very much. You made me a happy person for at least 5 seconds. Now that's something!
Mikuru’s undesirable presence would inspire Haruhi’s precarious jealousy which would directly translate into ferocious fury. Her wrath would spell the doom of the universe as we know it. As the encroachment of Closed Space cover the universe, hordes of Celestials break loose from their entrapment and demolish the world. As the Celestials tear apart Mikuru from limbs to limbs, Kyon watches helplessly. As punishment for being disloyal to their deity, the Celestials make short work of Kyon. A new universe would be created without Mikuru. The new Kyon would have reoccurring nightmares of his past crime and learn his lessons by staying loyal to Haruhi for the rest of his life.
In case that you are unable to comprehend my masterful scenario (which I wrote in 2 minutes), here is a visual demonstration: