Page 22 of 254 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ReshenKusaga View Post
    you have been added as a human for now, please select a race
    can't I stay human? D=
    I don't want to be a person that: (almost) always smiles, gets used as dress up doll or a person that does not show emotion =(
    (If I have to pick, I'll be alien...)

P.S.
    Do i have to post ecchi pictures here or PM them to t3h l33t b022?

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    can't I stay human? D=
    I don't want to be a person that: (almost) always smiles, gets used as dress up doll or a person that does not show emotion =(
    (If I have to pick, I'll be alien...)

P.S.
    Do i have to post ecchi pictures here or PM them to t3h l33t b022?
    What? So you want to be an average guy with an extraordinary sense of sarcasm? Tsk tsk, I think what you really want is to become Haruhi's new Chosen One(whatever Kyon is) .

So my answer is: Nope, You can't. Being human is boring. Haruhi hates anything that inspires boredom.

In any case, welcome to the Brigade! I certainly hope that you would become an active member here!

On regard to your P.S...I have no idea what you are talking about. This is the Haruhi club, not the Ecchi Club.
    Last edited by DukeTheGold; 05-20-2008 at 07:28 PM.

Senjogahara Fascination ReshenKusaga's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeTheGold View Post
    What? So you want to be an average guy with an extraordinary sense of sarcasm? Tsk tsk, I think what you really want is to become Haruhi's new Chosen One(whatever Kyon is) .

So my answer is: Nope, You can't. Being human is boring. Haruhi hates anything that inspires boredom.

In any case, welcome to the Brigade! I certainly hope that you become an active member here!

On regard to your P.S...I have no idea what you are talking about. This is the Haruhi club, not the Ecchi Club.
    if anything Duke or I will be the next Kyon, MAYBE jja,

Edit:

Scratch that, probably only jja, he's the only true sane person in our group XD

EDIT#2:

AND NOW FOR THIS WEEK'S DISCUSSION

SHOULD/WOULD KYON ASK HARUHI OUT?!?!
    Last edited by ReshenKusaga; 05-20-2008 at 01:16 PM.

In Haruhi-sama's *worships* Grace and Guiding Light

In any case, welcome to the Brigade! I certainly hope that you become an active member here!

the brigade's leader 1000th post (or at least from what i know since I just saw it)...... we should have a celebration since it was in name of Haruhi-sama () that he has sacrificed himself so much.... then again She wouldn't expect anything else from the Brigade Chief, anyways a message thanking for the wonderful job Duke is conducting should always be appreciated so keep up the nice work

Edit:

EDIT#2:

next question of the week (totally ignoring yours ) SHOULD KYON ASK HARUHI-SAMA () AND MIKURU FOR A THREE PERSON ''DATE''?

sorry but mine is better XD (imo... only two is boring)

Let the pervert inside of you awaken!

Join the SOS Brigade or else...

You may be good, but I'm Draciel!

May Haruhi-sama *worships* save us all

No, if Kyon goes on a date with Haruhi-sama and Mikuru-chan, Kyon will be a stick in the mud and stop Haruhi-sama 'playing' with Mikuru. Also, if Haruhi-sama notices that Kyon likes Mikuru, she gets jealoss(?) and my world ends....

First page, post #6

Colonel of SOS Brigade Kushieda's Avatar
    I don't think he would. He's still not honest with himself for actually liking Haruhi. Even in the novels he tries convincing himself that it's Mikuru he likes and not Haruhi, but it's somewhat obvious (to the reader at least) that Mikuru is only eye-candy and "entertainment" to him. His real enjoyment comes from Haruhi, which is why
    (spoiler from the novels that will be in season 2 of the anime)
    Spoiler!

at least in my opinion.

I think he'd brave asking Mikuru out alone. As things stand now, him asking Haruhi out would basically mean being laughed at and/or being beaten to a pulp.

Index by sangaz - All Hail Suzumiya-dono

Edit:

EDIT#2:

Your assessment was correct.

Club Member Sanity Ranking
    In the order starting from the disillusioned time travelers, to the insane espers, to the barmy aliens, and then ends with regular humans:

1. draciel <----Congratulations, draciel! You are #1 !

2. Redsquirrel <---the guy who preferred the dub version

3. Asce <----Nobody likes to be dissected, Mr. sadist!

4. Binky <---- Cat God worshiper. Just let you know, I do respect cats. ^^

5. DukeTheGold <----You know that the world is going to be turned into a giant Disney Land when this guy conquers the world. First decree in his new world order: replace all Mickey Mouses with bunny girls.

6. Sangaz <----From what I know, this guy is pretty insane as well. He devotes the majority of his time worshiping naked anime girls who were drawn by 30+ year old men.

7. ReshenKusaga <---- A bit off in the nuts and bolts area. But he's perfectly fine when compared to the rest of us. ^^

8. Archiel <----Perfectly normal at first glance. But it's a proven fact that your screws must be loose somewhere in the head when you join the ranks of Moderators and Administrators. It's one of Blud's unofficial requirements. ^^

9. jja <----bottom last. No comments. ^^

Inactive members and new members are not included in the list. So Pakkun, gin0va and [SYN], you guys better get your asses back in here if you want your sanity rated.

To answer your question: Kyon would never ask Haruhi out. It's like me asking you whether you would want to marry a girl from the deepest level of an infamous asylum just because she is pretty.

And no, Kyon shouldn't ask Haruhi out. Why? Because I found this one side romance thing going on in the novels to be a lot funnier than actual dating!

Quote Originally Posted by draciel View Post
    the brigade's leader 1000th post (or at least from what i know since I just saw it)...... we should have a celebration since it was in name of Haruhi-sama () that he has sacrificed himself so much.... then again She wouldn't expect anything else from the Brigade Chief, anyways a message thanking for the wonderful job Duke is conducting should always be appreciated so keep up the nice work
    Hoho

I appreciate your gesture. Thank you very much. You made me a happy person for at least 5 seconds. Now that's something!

Quote Originally Posted by draciel View Post
    next question of the week (totally ignoring yours ) SHOULD KYON ASK HARUHI-SAMA () AND MIKURU FOR A THREE PERSON ''DATE''?

sorry but mine is better XD (imo... only two is boring)
    BAD BAD IDEA! Haruhi must NEVER come into contact with Mikuru while the two are dating.

Mikuru’s undesirable presence would inspire Haruhi’s precarious jealousy which would directly translate into ferocious fury. Her wrath would spell the doom of the universe as we know it. As the encroachment of Closed Space cover the universe, hordes of Celestials break loose from their entrapment and demolish the world. As the Celestials tear apart Mikuru from limbs to limbs, Kyon watches helplessly. As punishment for being disloyal to their deity, the Celestials make short work of Kyon. A new universe would be created without Mikuru. The new Kyon would have reoccurring nightmares of his past crime and learn his lessons by staying loyal to Haruhi for the rest of his life.

In case that you are unable to comprehend my masterful scenario (which I wrote in 2 minutes), here is a visual demonstration:

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post

First page, post #6
    Oh? That? Don't worry about it. I will construct Brigade's ecchi section eventually. It's just that I have been real busy recently and haven't got time to gather up materials. If you have any ecchi Haruhi images(not 18+), please pm them to me. I would appreciate it. However, members are not required to contribute if they don't want to.

Quote Originally Posted by jja View Post
    I don't think he would. He's still not honest with himself for actually liking Haruhi. Even in the novels he tries convincing himself that it's Mikuru he likes and not Haruhi, but it's somewhat obvious (to the reader at least) that Mikuru is only eye-candy and "entertainment" to him. His real enjoyment comes from Haruhi, which is why
    (spoiler from the novels that will be in season 2 of the anime)
    Spoiler!

at least in my opinion.

I think he'd brave asking Mikuru out alone. As things stand now, him asking Haruhi out would basically mean being laughed at and/or being beaten to a pulp.
    Really? My impression was different. Since the novels were written from Kyon's first person perspective, the readers are able to obtain detailed information on the regard of Kyon's most inner thoughts. Although there were couple suggestive pointers, overall I would say that Kyon saw Haruhi as more of a pesky friend than a romantic interest. But that's just me.

Spoiler!

3. Asce <----Nobody likes to be dissected, Mr. sadist!
    If people enjoyed it, it wouldn't be much of a threat now would it? Also, I'm not a sadist.

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

Quote Originally Posted by Asce View Post
    If people enjoyed it, it wouldn't be much of a threat now would it? Also, I'm not a sadist.
    I am, but only if:
    1. i'm bored
    2. The game I'm playing requiress it
    3. Haruhi-sama demands it of meeeeeeh!

Quote Originally Posted by Asce View Post
    I'm not a sadist.
    I lol'ed.