Page 216 of 254 FirstFirst ... 116 166 206 214 215 216 217 218 226 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,160 of 2534
  1. #2151
    ♪~|¤§ Onion Head §¤|~♪ Kikiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,087
    Wah~ The two last don't show.
    And Haruki in the first pic looks insane~! However, the Nagato in the first pic is awesome~
    Zetsuboushita|ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH! «°-°«

  2. #2152
    Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,525
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikiz View Post
    Wah~ The two last don't show.
    And Haruki in the first pic looks insane~! However, the Nagato in the first pic is awesome~
    Hmm...the last two show just fine for me. Weird....


    Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

    Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

    MyAnimeList MyMangaList

  3. #2153
    ♪~|¤§ Onion Head §¤|~♪ Kikiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,087
    Hnn~ I tried refreshing the page quite some times and it still won't accept to work~

    mah~! I'll drop by later and they might show =]
    Zetsuboushita|ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH! «°-°«

  4. #2154
    Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,525
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikiz View Post
    Hnn~ I tried refreshing the page quite some times and it still won't accept to work~

    mah~! I'll drop by later and they might show =]
    Alright then. Hopefully they'll work for others. I'll browse other image sites when I can to contribute more!


    Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

    Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

    MyAnimeList MyMangaList

  5. #2155
    ♪~|¤§ Onion Head §¤|~♪ Kikiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,087
    *Plays with Shamisen*


    ..I didn't know Imouto-chan had fangs!! Like Tsuruya~san!!
    Zetsuboushita|ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH! «°-°«

  6. #2156
    SOS Brigade Chief DukeTheGold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,552
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple7AX View Post
    Go on, fall out of your chair
    Spoiler!
    KYON! HAHAHAHAHAHA!



    Awesome image!

    I would like to give you a cookie, but unfortunately my cookie jar is empty. So here, have a pink balloon.

    Actually, there still might be some cookie crumbs down at the bottom of the jar if I look hard enough. Umm...

    In any case...

    I have to admit, Nagato is strangely attractive in her male outfit.

    On the other hand, Itsuki is just plain creepy. He always wanted to become a female didn't he? You just know that he would go that far in order to snatch Kyon's attention.


    Anyhow, nice find, my friend.


    P.S. Who are you again?

    Quote Originally Posted by Arisato-kun View Post
    Alright then. Hopefully they'll work for others. I'll browse other image sites when I can to contribute more!
    I decided to link that genderbending post of yours to the Front Page.

    From this point on, any noteworthy image post would be directly linked to the Front Page. Once I find myself with some free time, which may be never, I'll do some clean up.

  7. #2157
    Haruhi Suzumiya's Butler Xoraan14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    443
    Wow I sure missed alot of action in my short period of being away time didn't I.... Less that 24 hours and loads of posts.

    Firstly Nice pictures everyone. I was fortunate to see Arisato's initial picture.... Love the genderbending.... Kyonko woot.... Yes Nagato is really hot in a male outfit... Itsuki just looks plain creepy though... I want that part of the picture burned. And lolz for Kyon in a ponytail...Someone give him a Katana and he can slice Itsuki in half...

    Member of:۞ The Empire ۞

  8. #2158
    SOS Brigade Chief DukeTheGold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,552
    Well, apparently the sale of the new Haruhi Wii dance dance revolution game fared poorly. According to Sankaku Complex, only 8500 units were sold during its initial release day. In comparison to its counterparts in the past, the sale number is quite dismal. While it's true that from what I have seen and read about the game, there is next to nothing particularly innovative about it other than the fact that it is a Haruhi, this is still an ominous indication of the subtle decline of Haruhi's once vast fan base. Even the recent releases of "possible" news on the regard of a "possible" second season and an official air date of a Haruhi spin off utterly failed to boost back the consumer confidence. Indeed, all indications are pointing toward the worse possible scenario.

    Consequentially, questions have been raised. Has the Haruhi community finally stopped caring after three years of blind loyalty and unrewarding endurance? Is this the end of the Haruhi era? Will Kyoto Animation be able to release a second season that would restore the Haruhiism back its former glory? Or perhaps we are simply thinking too much and that the dismal sale number is merely an innocent victim of the failing global economy?

  9. #2159
    Haruhi Suzumiya's Butler Xoraan14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    443
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeTheGold View Post
    Well, apparently the sale of the new Haruhi Wii dance dance revolution game fared poorly. According to Sankaku Complex, only 8500 units were sold during its initial release day. In comparison to its counterparts in the past, the sale number is quite dismal. While it's true that from what I have seen and read about the game, there is next to nothing particularly innovative about it other than the fact that it is a Haruhi, this is still an ominous indication of the subtle decline of Haruhi's once vast fan base. Even the recent releases of "possible" news on the regard of a "possible" second season and an official air date of a Haruhi spin off utterly failed to boost back the consumer confidence. Indeed, all indications are pointing toward the worse possible scenario.

    Consequentially, questions have been raised. Has the Haruhi community finally stopped caring after three years of blind loyalty and unrewarding endurance? Is this the end of the Haruhi era? Will Kyoto Animation be able to release a second season that would restore the Haruhiism back its former glory? Or perhaps we are simply thinking too much and that the dismal sale number is merely an innocent victim of the failing global economy?
    Well... Where was the game sold? If it was a japanese only game then of course it would fail..... The majority of Wii owners live in the western world. If they wanted the Haruhi game to sell then they should have multi-platformed or even considered Multi-regioning.

    Of course one must think of it this way... Haruhi has too many followers and cannot deal with all of them... Some of them are more loyal then others and some are just there for the cute Moeness bought on by Mikuru and to a lesser extent Kyonko(If they are into the genderbending) As a result she must sort these people out and to do that she puts her followers through many tests and trials(Such as waiting for the second season or the tenth novel) This seperates the true Haruhiist followers for the non-Haruhiists

    Member of:۞ The Empire ۞

  10. #2160
    SOS Brigade Chief DukeTheGold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,552
    Quote Originally Posted by Xoraan14 View Post
    Well... Where was the game sold? If it was a japanese only game then of course it would fail..... The majority of Wii owners live in the western world. If they wanted the Haruhi game to sell then they should have multi-platformed or even considered Multi-regioning.

    Of course one must think of it this way... Haruhi has too many followers and cannot deal with all of them... Some of them are more loyal then others and some are just there for the cute Moeness bought on by Mikuru and to a lesser extent Kyonko(If they are into the genderbending) As a result she must sort these people out and to do that she puts her followers through many tests and trials(Such as waiting for the second season or the tenth novel) This seperates the true Haruhiist followers for the non-Haruhiists
    The game was sold in Japan and you are right on the spot with your analysis.

    So Haruhi isn't moe?


    What's moe?



    Quote Originally Posted by Kikiz View Post
    Reffered by me, Duke-tama!! By me!! If you're so interested in me, just say so!! Don't use this twisted way to find out your naughty answers!!
    Name: Kikiz
    Serial Number: ...Kiku~~ I'll just tell you my favourite number =) 24
    Religious affiliation: Haruhiist and Zoddist
    Species: Human (unless something's hidden from me...)
    Body fuid percentage: ... Waah~~~ Kiku~
    Degree of color blindness: 0.004%

    I'm an Earthling.... Then again.. I might come from somewhere else... What if I were to have a link with the Integrated Data Sentient Entity?

    ...Wah~ Kiku~

    For some reason, I always thought that you were an onionheaded Martian.
    Last edited by DukeTheGold; 01-26-2009 at 09:34 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •