c r a s h i n g d o w n eternity's Avatar
    So it is not a sequel, but a spinoff?

Hm. with chibi's, too?

Dont think i'd watch that

Quote Originally Posted by eternity View Post
    So it is not a sequel, but a spinoff?

Hm. with chibi's, too?

Dont think i'd watch that
    The spinoff is directed by the director responsible for Lucky Star and Fullmetal Panic Fumoffu. That may mean next to nothing to you, but it is more than enough of a motivator to put a big wet red mark next to the date of Feburary 13 on my calendar.

The guy is also responsible for the Haruhi season II. I am crossing my fingers in hope that he might sneak in some...previews...

Sigh.. my search is still ongoing.. Deviantart is a lot bigger then I thought.. I can't seem to find what first brought me to the link on Haruhi's genderbender madness, which was a pic of Kyon with his counter part Kyonko that I think would of a pleased Kikiz... But I am happy to see that we get some new Haruhi content soon

On to more pressing matters, is Arisato-kun's images not working for anyone else.. or am I missing something here...?

And since, I said I'd have an image and I feel bad if I didn't, I post this to hold you over until I can find what I was looking for, or find time to draw something nice :]

Spoiler!

Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Daye View Post
    Sigh.. my search is still ongoing.. Deviantart is a lot bigger then I thought.. I can't seem to find what first brought me to the link on Haruhi's genderbender madness, which was a pic of Kyon with his counter part Kyonko that I think would of a pleased Kikiz... But I am happy to see that we get some new Haruhi content soon

On to more pressing matters, is Arisato-kun's images not working for anyone else.. or am I missing something here...?

And since, I said I'd have an image and I feel bad if I didn't, I post this to hold you over until I can find what I was looking for, or find time to draw something nice :]

Spoiler!
    Haha my links stopped working so I just deleted it. Will try to find again if I can.

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

I didn't care much for lucky star and whatnot,

But if he is going to be responsible for a season 2, then ill just stick around and see if you guys who are actually going to watch this spinoff get any hints.

Go on, fall out of your chair
    Spoiler!
    Click here for my autobiography

well that is just unfortunate.

Quote Originally Posted by Triple7AX View Post
    Spoiler!
    Haha that's just great. I love how Nagato doesn't care at all.

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Quote Originally Posted by DukeTheGold View Post
    The spinoff is directed by the director responsible for Lucky Star and Fullmetal Panic Fumoffu. That may mean next to nothing to you, but it is more than enough of a motivator to put a big wet red mark next to the date of Feburary 13 on my calendar.
    Februrary 13 has a nice green mark on mine =3
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeTheGold View Post
    The guy is also responsible for the Haruhi season II. I am crossing my fingers in hope that he might sneak in some...previews...
    I'm hoping he'd make a huge surprise and show... Scenes...
    Quote Originally Posted by Daye View Post

Spoiler!
    =D Do your best, Daye~~!
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple7AX View Post
    Spoiler!
    Wowz! A gender bending not-genderbended picture!
    Zetsuboushita|ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH! «°-°«

Image dump attempt #2. I can do this!

I decided to keep the genderbent theme we've had going.....

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Wallpaper size:

Spoiler!

Hi-res: http://www.naturefour.com/images/dow..._1280x1024.jpg

Kyonko's Brother!?

Spoiler!

For ecchi section:

Spoiler!

And now back to the non-ecchi.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Arisato-kun; 01-25-2009 at 12:28 AM.

MyAnimeList MyMangaList