Page 214 of 254 FirstFirst ... 114 164 204 212 213 214 215 216 224 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 2534
  1. #2131
    ♪~|¤§ Onion Head §¤|~♪ Kikiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,087
    Quote Originally Posted by Xoraan14 View Post
    No... If they animate that... Poor Haruhi.... No they can't do that it would be too unacceptable!.

    Damn Kyon for thinking such things.
    But in those circumstances, it's easy to understand Kyon's will to hit Haruhi... Especially since he told himself he'd protect Mikuru~

    He didn't actually hit her anyways(Hmph, Koizumi >.>). I really wanted to see that scene animated. The whole movie production's animation would be welcomed, while I'm at it =P
    Zetsuboushita|ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH! «°-°«

  2. #2132
    Haruhi Suzumiya's Butler Xoraan14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    443
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikiz View Post
    But in those circumstances, it's easy to understand Kyon's will to hit Haruhi... Especially since he told himself he'd protect Mikuru~

    He didn't actually hit her anyways(Hmph, Koizumi >.>). I really wanted to see that scene animated. The whole movie production's animation would be welcomed, while I'm at it =P
    Yes I want the second novel to be animated.... And I think that's one of the very few times Koizumi has been my hero Lulz!

    Kyon on the other hand can Hit Koizumi with all of his power.... Just mortally wound the damn esper.

    Member of:۞ The Empire ۞

  3. #2133
    Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,525
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeTheGold View Post
    Ptff, that hardly does it for me. Instead, why don't you grace your eyes upon these Nagato images instead?

    Spoiler!
    I nearly died of both blood loss and moe overload Duke! Be more careful....




    Quote Originally Posted by DukeTheGold View Post
    If you are in love with a genderbended character, does that make you gay?
    Technically no since it's an alternate universe.


    Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

    Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

    MyAnimeList MyMangaList

  4. #2134
    Haruhi Suzumiya's Butler Xoraan14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    443
    I just though I would bring this to everyone attention. It's old but some of you might not have seen it and there is no mention of it in the Brigade

    Man wants to marry Mikuru

    If this gets put through sign me up for marrying Ryoko!....I love the Yandere characters!.... Just joking though.... Thats freaky.

    Member of:۞ The Empire ۞

  5. #2135
    SOS Brigade Chief DukeTheGold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,552
    Breaking News!




    Fellow Haruhiists and cats! I am pleased to inform you that the latest addition to the massive Haruhi Suzumiya franchise,“The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi-chan”, has received an official airdate from KyotoAnimation! Yes! Rejoice! The super deformed comedy parody of Haruhi Suzumiya is set to air half a month from now, on February 13 at “about 10:00 p.m.” Japan time. What’s more, this series is freely distributed and available to us via Kadokawa’s YouTube Channel.

    The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi-chan is a well received and officially recognized manga spin off of the original Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi. Along with Nyoro~n Churuya-san, which is a famous spin-off character that I am sure that you all know, the super deformed chibi characters are set to be animated and make their international debut in couple weeks’ time! Since its animator studio is none other than THE KyotoAnimation, we are set to expect some comedy gags that would be on par with, if not surpass, the entertainment levels of Lucky Star or Fullmetal Panic Fumoffu. So expect plenty of laughter and don’t forget to leave a phone with speed dial to the emergency medical service within a hand’s reach. You never know when you may burst a lung from the laughter triggered rapid exhalation. An oxygen tank for emergency purpose is also strongly recommended!


    Animated Titles: “Suzumiya Haruhi-chan no Yuuutsu” (based on the Haruhi spinoff manga by the same name) and “Nyoro~n Churuya-san” (based on the popular doujin 4-panel comic by Eretto).

    Director: Takemoto Yasuhiro (Full Metal Panic, Lucky☆Star, new Haruhi series 2)

    Production: Kyoto Animation

    Illustration: Nishiya Futoshi

    Background: Hiraishi Tomoki

    Number of Episodes: 2+




    Sources:
    http://www.haruhi.tv/
    http://xspblog.com/2009/01/23/suzumi...uya-san-anime/
    http://heiseidemocracy.com/2008/08/2...ies-announced/
    Last edited by DukeTheGold; 01-24-2009 at 04:48 PM.

  6. #2136
    Haruhi Suzumiya's Butler Xoraan14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    443
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeTheGold View Post
    Breaking News!




    Fellow Haruhiists and cats! I am pleased to inform you that the latest addition to the massive Haruhi Suzumiya franchise,“The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi-chan”, has received an official airdate from KyotoAnimation! Yes! Rejoice! The super deformed comedy parody of Haruhi Suzumiya is set to air half a month from now, on February 13 at “about 10:00 p.m.” Japan time. What’s more, this series is freely distributed and available to us via Kadokawa’s YouTube Channel.

    The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi-chan is a well received and officially recognized manga spin off of the original Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi. Along with Nyoro~n Churuya-san, which is a famous spin-off character that I am sure that you all know, the super deformed chibi characters are set to be animated and make their international debut in couple weeks’ time! Since its animator studio is none other than THE KyotoAnimation, we are set to expect some comedy gags that would be on par with, if not surpass, the entertainment levels of Lucky Star or Fullmetal Panic Fumoffu. So expect plenty of laughter and don’t forget to leave a phone with speed dial to the emergency medical service within a hand’s reach. You never know when you may burst a lung from the laughter triggered rapid exhalation. An oxygen tank for emergency purpose is also strongly recommended!


    Animated Titles: “Suzumiya Haruhi-chan no Yuuutsu” (based on the Haruhi spinoff manga by the same name) and “Nyoro~n Churuya-san” (based on the popular doujin 4-panel comic by Eretto).

    Director: Takemoto Yasuhiro (Full Metal Panic, Lucky☆Star, new Haruhi series 2)

    Production: Kyoto Animation

    Illustration: Nishiya Futoshi

    Background: Hiraishi Tomoki

    Number of Episodes: 2+




    Sources:
    http://www.haruhi.tv/
    http://xspblog.com/2009/01/23/suzumi...uya-san-anime/
    http://heiseidemocracy.com/2008/08/2...ies-announced/

    Uhhh..... Does this count as big news.....

    Oh wait it wasn't announced in Newtype so I can't be punished for this!

    W00t for legal technicalities

    Oh and for some reason Duke your link isn't yielding the KadoKawa channel.... This one would be better http://youtube.com/user/KADOKAWAanime

    Member of:۞ The Empire ۞

  7. #2137
    ♪~|¤§ Onion Head §¤|~♪ Kikiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,087
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeTheGold View Post
    Breaking News!




    Fellow Haruhiists and cats! I am pleased to inform you that the latest addition to the massive Haruhi Suzumiya franchise,“The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi-chan”, has received an official airdate from KyotoAnimation! Yes! Rejoice! The super deformed comedy parody of Haruhi Suzumiya is set to air half a month from now, on February 13 at “about 10:00 p.m.” Japan time. What’s more, this series is freely distributed and available to us via Kadokawa’s YouTube Channel.

    The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi-chan is a well received and officially recognized manga spin off of the original Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi. Along with Nyoro~n Churuya-san, which is a famous spin-off character that I am sure that you all know, the super deformed chibi characters are set to be animated and make their international debut in couple weeks’ time! Since its animator studio is none other than THE KyotoAnimation, we are set to expect some comedy gags that would be on par with, if not surpass, the entertainment levels of Lucky Star or Fullmetal Panic Fumoffu. So expect plenty of laughter and don’t forget to leave a phone with speed dial to the emergency medical service within a hand’s reach. You never know when you may burst a lung from the laughter triggered rapid exhalation. An oxygen tank for emergency purpose is also strongly recommended!


    Animated Titles: “Suzumiya Haruhi-chan no Yuuutsu” (based on the Haruhi spinoff manga by the same name) and “Nyoro~n Churuya-san” (based on the popular doujin 4-panel comic by Eretto).

    Director: Takemoto Yasuhiro (Full Metal Panic, Lucky☆Star, new Haruhi series 2)

    Production: Kyoto Animation

    Illustration: Nishiya Futoshi

    Background: Hiraishi Tomoki

    Number of Episodes: 2+




    Sources:
    http://www.haruhi.tv/
    http://xspblog.com/2009/01/23/suzumi...uya-san-anime/
    http://heiseidemocracy.com/2008/08/2...ies-announced/
    OMZ! Is this my eyes playing around with my brain?! No... It isn't!!


    WOOOOOOOOOOOT!
    Zetsuboushita|ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH! «°-°«

  8. #2138
    SOS Brigade Chief DukeTheGold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,552
    Quote Originally Posted by Xoraan14 View Post
    Uhhh..... Does this count as big news.....

    Oh wait it wasn't announced in Newtype so I can't be punished for this!

    W00t for legal technicalities

    Oh and for some reason Duke your link isn't yielding the KadoKawa channel.... This one would be better http://youtube.com/user/KADOKAWAanime
    Since Haruhi-chan isn't an actual sequel to the first season, you are fine.

    For now.

    And oh, by the way, it seems that you guys still haven't found out where I stand on the subject of whether NewType will release actual Haruhi season II or just the date for another Aya Hirano pet show.

    I'll fix up the link right away...

    Edit: It should work now. ^^

  9. #2139
    ♪~|¤§ Onion Head §¤|~♪ Kikiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,087
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeTheGold View Post
    And oh, by the way, it seems that you guys still haven't found out where I stand on the subject of whether NewType will release actual Haruhi season II or just the date for another Aya Hirano pet show.
    No... I haven't...

    I will assume that you stand on the same side as I do~ Ne~ Ne~?
    Zetsuboushita|ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH! «°-°«

  10. #2140
    Haruhi Suzumiya's Butler Xoraan14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    443
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikiz View Post
    No... I haven't...

    I will assume that you stand on the same side as I do~ Ne~ Ne~?
    Duke stands on both sides because thats another one of his great magical talents.

    Yeah the link works now and Woot for being safe for now.

    Member of:۞ The Empire ۞

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •