Page 20 of 254 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast
    < Joinage, as per the Duke's instructions, as an alien pweese.

Zod is a fickle and jealous master, but maybe I'll be able to get away with a little Haruhiism on the side? I can probably get away with venerating her as a Zoddist saint.

But of course we all know the truth:

Haruhi is Zod, there is no difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Binky View Post
    < Joinage, as per the Duke's instructions, as an alien pweese.

Zod is a fickle and jealous master, but maybe I'll be able to get away with a little Haruhiism on the side? I can probably get away with venerating her as a Zoddist saint.
    Fantastic!

Welcome to the Brigade! I will add you to the list ASAP.

By Zod, do you mean the giant demon god in YuGiOh? Whoever this mighty god may be, I am certain that he would more than be willing to tolerate the awesomeness of Haruhiism.

Quote Originally Posted by redsquirrel View Post
    But of course we all know the truth:

Haruhi is Zod, there is no difference.
    Redsquirrel is right. Afterall, both are Gods of Tyranny. Perhaps they are the same entity?

In Haruhi-sama's *worships* Grace and Guiding Light
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeTheGold View Post
    Let's not go that far. It's not as if Asce will suddenly be spreading misleading propagandas on the regard of my gender as he did for gin0va. Besides, you can tell that I am male by my personality.
    yeah right... cuz Asce is known to not do that kind of thing if he has too much free time and has already deleted every post in the Naruto sub-forums.

on the other hand on your personality - you choose yourself as the brigade chief of an association that in the anime has as a brigade chief a feminine entity and then proceed to make your avatar that very same God. of course people won't doubt when/if Asce starts spreading rumours

anyway Haruhi-sama () is not a Goddess of tyranny, She is a Goddess of freedom (Her's.... but still freedom)

Let the pervert inside of you awaken!

Join the SOS Brigade or else...

You may be good, but I'm Draciel!

May Haruhi-sama *worships* save us all

Quote Originally Posted by DukeTheGold View Post
    By Zod, do you mean the giant demon god in YuGiOh? Whoever this mighty god may be, I am certain that he would more than be willing to tolerate the awesomeness of Haruhiism.[/IMG]
    Nay, Zod is the ineffable squash-faced cat god to whom I pay eternal homage to in my avatar, not to be confused with Superman or YuGiOh villains. (He gets all pissy about it)

The Haruhi = Zod argument is somewhat unorthodox, but I had already considered the possibility that a certain Serbian nutjob of my online acquaintance (Who some of you may have met on IRC) was clearly so insane as to be channeling Zod in some fashion, so I'm open to the possibility that He may work through intermediaries.

Uh. Theology tires me out. Haruhi is supoib either way. That is all.

i wanna join i wanna join i wanna jooooin!!!!
    f-word-ing love harumi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just fineshed the first set of anime, now of to the novels
    Last edited by minidevi; 11-07-2008 at 07:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post

just fineshed the first set of anime, now of to find some 18+ stuff
    Okey dokey, please pick a race between Time Traveler, Esper or Alien. Once you pick it, I'll put you on the list ^^.

You DID read the first page, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Binky View Post
    Nay, Zod is the ineffable squash-faced cat god to whom I pay eternal homage to in my avatar, not to be confused with Superman or YuGiOh villains. (He gets all pissy about it)

The Haruhi = Zod argument is somewhat unorthodox, but I had already considered the possibility that a certain Serbian nutjob of my online acquaintance (Who some of you may have met on IRC) was clearly so insane as to be channeling Zod in some fashion, so I'm open to the possibility that He may work through intermediaries.

Uh. Theology tires me out. Haruhi is supoib either way. That is all.
    Haha, gotcha.

Quote Originally Posted by draciel View Post
    yeah right... cuz Asce is known to not do that kind of thing if he has too much free time and has already deleted every post in the Naruto sub-forums.

on the other hand on your personality - you choose yourself as the brigade chief of an association that in the anime has as a brigade chief a feminine entity and then proceed to make your avatar that very same God. of course people won't doubt when/if Asce starts spreading rumours

anyway Haruhi-sama () is not a Goddess of tyranny, She is a Goddess of freedom (Her's.... but still freedom)
    Precisely.

Nice satire you have written there.

Senjogahara Fascination ReshenKusaga's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post

just fineshed the first set of anime, now of to find some 18+ stuff
    you have been added as a human for now, please select a race

Quote Originally Posted by draciel View Post

Right, just like you aren't gay. OH WAAAAAIT http://www.mangashare.com/forums/new...tml#post123571 Duke, I can make your sex whatever I want it to be. Literally and figuratively. Remember that. *Holds up scalpel* *Holds up keyboard & Internet connection*

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

Quote Originally Posted by Asce View Post
    Right, just like you aren't gay. OH WAAAAAIT http://www.mangashare.com/forums/new...tml#post123571 Duke, I can make your sex whatever I want it to be. Literally and figuratively. Remember that. *Holds up scalpel* *Holds up keyboard & Internet connection*
    Asce is bullying me!

Spoiler!