Page 206 of 254 FirstFirst ... 106 156 196 204 205 206 207 208 216 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,060 of 2534
    Quote Originally Posted by Arisato-kun View Post
    I will be man enough to take this bet! And I say no! I mean really, they've given us so many cancellations and a complete lack of news over the years so why stop now? It'll probably be just another handshaking event or an announcement that says "We're working on it but have no date at this time."
    GAR!

Anybody else willing to take the bet?

Just letting you guys know, the penalty of a failed bet is pretty severe...so severe in fact, that I am not even sure what it is yet.

P.S. CHECK THIS OUT! That's an order!
    http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=bdsz45O3Oco

Haruhi Suzumiya's Butler Xoraan14's Avatar
    Lolz, I recall you told me that interesting story sometime in the past.
    Yeah I think I told it to you just last week ^^
    Personally, I prefer the normal Nagato just fine. If Nagato suddenly starts developing a bunch of human emotions and transform into her 4th novel counterpart, then she would lose her aura of ambiguity which made her intriguing.
    I'm afraid I'm gonna have to agree with you there Duke. As big as a Nagato fan I am....She just wouldn't be the same with human emotions

P.S. Maybe we should get a betting pool going, on the subject of whether the March Edition of Newtype will announce the official air date of Haruhi season II or otherwise.
    I'm taking a bet on no. Only because I will gladly accept any punishment if I'm proven wrong!

Just letting you guys know, the penalty of a failed bet is pretty severe...so severe in fact, that I am not even sure what it is yet.
    I stand by what I said... I'm a no and I'm sticking by it. And if KyoAni proves me wrong... Well I don't think any punishment will make me feel bad...

Oh wow such an awesome version of Hare Hare Yukai. Just a shame the guys couldn't dance with them

Member of:۞ The Empire ۞

Quote Originally Posted by DukeTheGold View Post
    Personally, I prefer the normal Nagato just fine. If Nagato suddenly starts developing a bunch of human emotions and transform into her 4th novel counterpart, then she would lose her aura of ambiguity which made her intriguing.
    Indeed. Her empty eyes and emotionlessness are what adds great deals of awesomeness to that character.

Orly? I never tasted smoked cheese before. I assumed that it was like the blue cheese or something equally as gross.
    Kiku~ And here's another example of wrong assumptions =3
    Smoked cheese tastes great~ Especially when they are sliced into thin slices x3

P.S. Maybe we should get a betting pool going, on the subject of whether the March Edition of Newtype will announce the official air date of Haruhi season II or otherwise.
    Yes or no? The losers would be penalized of course.^^
    As I struggle to view this positively, I'm gonna say yes. I do doubt that they'd actually announce anything interesting, but I try to keep my hopes high =P

Yes!! They are going to annouce something of considerate value!!!!

*Kikiz goes to corner to prepare for the coming punishment*

Le WOWz!

That link is saved! Awesomeness! By far the best Hare Hare Yukai remix I've seen till this second, *nod nod*
    Zetsuboushita|ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH! «°-°«

Quote Originally Posted by Kikiz View Post
    As I struggle to view this positively, I'm gonna say yes. I do doubt that they'd actually announce anything interesting, but I try to keep my hopes high =P
    Yes!! They are going to annouce something of considerate value!!!!
    *Kikiz goes to corner to prepare for the coming punishment*
    Le WOWz!
    Should have said no Kikiz... That way if anything happens you won't be disappointed as well as awaiting punishment. I'm gonna be happy if I get punished ^^ And I'm not saying that cause I'm a masochist. I'm saying that because I honestly want Haruhi stuff and will be happy to stand corrected

Umm...Did you guys know that KyoAni has just launched a second TV series, although it should already have its hand full with Clannad After Story and the supposed Haruhi II that's due sometime during this century? I think that it is the first time that KyoAni has released two series at once. >.>

The new KyoAni production is titled Sora o Miageru Shōjo no Hitomi ni Utsuru Sekai, a remake of KyoAni's old Munto OVAs. I personally have never watched the OVAs because I originally assumed that it was impossible to obtain translated copies of them. Apparently I was wrong, but that's as irrelevant as the fact that I am currently trying to find subbed versions of the new Munto series. The point that I was trying to make is that KyoAni just loves to torment its Haruhi fans.

On a completely irrelevant note, I am going to watch this Munto series no matter what. It's KyoAni, and that's enough reason.

Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Umm...Did you guys know that KyoAni has just launched a second TV series, although it should already have its hand full with Clannad After Story and the supposed Haruhi II that's due sometime during this century? I think that it is the first time that KyoAni has released two series at once. >.>

The new KyoAni production is titled Sora o Miageru Shōjo no Hitomi ni Utsuru Sekai, a remake of KyoAni's old Munto OVAs. I personally have never watched the OVAs because I originally assumed that it was impossible to obtain translated copies of them. Apparently I was wrong, but that's as irrelevant as the fact that I am currently trying to find subbed versions of the new Munto series. The point that I was trying to make is that KyoAni just loves to torment its Haruhi fans.

On a completely irrelevant note, I am going to watch this Munto series no matter what. It's KyoAni, and that's enough reason.
    Lol I'd consider it but I've got my hands full with After Story as it is. (I'm still behind. XD)

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Perhaps they don't want to do Haruhi because they are unable to wow the fans with the new anime.... They've realised that Nagaru Tanigawa's superior light novels cannot be translated fully and perfectly into a second anime series.

On the other hand regarding this Munto I suppose I'll watch this too... After Clannad of course.....

GAR!

I'll go with a no.

Long-haired Haruhi is truly the best afterall
    Ava&Sig by Ravona

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -William Shakespeare

ipsa scientia potestas est

Senjougahara Fascination!

Le Ha~?

I must admit that I find most Kyoto Animation's stuff awesome and all. There's still a huge list *Glances at list* of to-watch anime waiting for me~

I'll add that new series to the list...

Still~! It's a wonder why Kyoto Animation isn't putting Haruhi-sama() as the most top-prioritied anime! They delayed the project for a whole year! Oi, oi!! =(
    Zetsuboushita|ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH! «°-°«

Quote Originally Posted by Tadashi Seiren View Post
    I'll go with a no.

Long-haired Haruhi is truly the best afterall
    I didnt see that one OMFG!!! WIN!!!!

And welcome to the 'No' camp Tadashi