Page 205 of 254 FirstFirst ... 105 155 195 203 204 205 206 207 215 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,050 of 2534
    Haruhi Suzumiya's Butler Xoraan14's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Daye View Post
    @Xoraan - Thats true when you think about it. I remember hearing about the 10 novel back when I joined. In fact, I was kind of waiting for the 10 novel to be released before I started reading this thread so I could be caught up fully, but as you can still see it's been X amount of months and still no word...

Another careless mistake on my part.. I guess I can always find something to pass the time since I'm pretty sure all the anime I'm currently watching will be over by then..
    well I saw the light 2~3 months ago and even I cannot wait for the new season. But thats probably because I rushed through everything... I rewatch everything all the time but... Nothing is as good as getting new Haruhi material.

Quote Originally Posted by Kikiz View Post
    Lulz~
    Well, they better get more Haruhi stuff released. Seriously, anything's fine. They should know better than to step on a religion. I will say this again; Haruhiism(and Zoddism) will one day reach the ranks of Christianism and all those other religions.

Let me give you a great thing to do: if your done with the anime you have been watching and long for more Haruhiism, then, rewatching and rereading are smart htings to put in action.
    The postponing of Haruhi season two and the tenth novel are creating a huge gap in each Haruhiist's soul. If Haruhi-sama()'s watching herself, I'm quite sure there shall be more work for Koizumi as those blue avatars(am I right? They are called avatars, if my memory is fine...) will appear, yes they will. They will appear in these conditions, so Kyoto Animation should know better! They should know better!!
    I believe they call them Shinjin or something in the japanese version. And yes Koizumi better be busy... That would leave less time for his activities *Cough* Stalking Kyon *Cough* But getting back to the real world stuff... KyoAni is an excellent anime company so they shouldn't be trying for phenomenal stuff. Everything I've seen from them so far has been absolutely top notch. Haruhi, Kanon, AIR, Clannad from what I've seen of it are all excellent in the animation and story departments. Lucky Star wasn't as good but it was still very enjoyable... KyoAni should realise that people enjoy their work as it is and it doesn't need to be even better. The mould they are working with (The Disappearance) is one of the better novels that I've read.

Member of:۞ The Empire ۞

Quote Originally Posted by Xoraan14 View Post
    I believe they call them Shinjin or something in the japanese version. And yes Koizumi better be busy... That would leave less time for his activities *Cough* Stalking Kyon *Cough* But getting back to the real world stuff... KyoAni is an excellent anime company so they shouldn't be trying for phenomenal stuff. Everything I've seen from them so far has been absolutely top notch. Haruhi, Kanon, AIR, Clannad from what I've seen of it are all excellent in the animation and story departments. Lucky Star wasn't as good but it was still very enjoyable... KyoAni should realise that people enjoy their work as it is and it doesn't need to be even better. The mould they are working with (The Disappearance) is one of the better novels that I've read.
    I see. Shinjin then.

Kyoto Animation is indeed quite awesome. I considered Lucky Star just as great. Clannad and Haruhi-sama() and all those others are awesome too. I have yet to have watched AIR. I'll get on it right after I'm done with Clannad.

The disapearance is awesome. The nineth novel is my personal favourite. And the fourth... comes right after. Yeah. I must say, all of 'em are awesome. The easy to get into story just never gets boring even after rereading it few hundred times. I have resolved to print 'em all. I've printed some volumes... And now, i gotta go buy ink =P
    Zetsuboushita|ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH! «°-°«

I see. Shinjin then.

Kyoto Animation is indeed quite awesome. I considered Lucky Star just as great. Clannad and Haruhi-sama() and all those others are awesome too. I have yet to have watched AIR. I'll get on it right after I'm done with Clannad.

The disapearance is awesome. The nineth novel is my personal favourite. And the fourth... comes right after. Yeah. I must say, all of 'em are awesome. The easy to get into story just never gets boring even after rereading it few hundred times. I have resolved to print 'em all. I've printed some volumes... And now, i gotta go buy ink =P
    Haha.. Yeah I printed them all off at my fathers work. And the manga. 1500~ or so pages later everyone laughs at me.... And his boss looks at me and then laughs and hands me an industrial stapler...

The ninth one is awesome but I didnt really like the double story. I liked the intricacy of the 7th novel and how it all built up but it ended quickly... my favourite was the Nagato-centric story in the sixth novel. 'Charmed at first sight LOVER' I believe it was called. That story needs to be animated. It shows a different side of Nagato.

Well...there exists a third possibility.

Perhaps the March edition Newtype will instead announce the airdate of the latest addition to the massive Haruhi Suzumiya franchise: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya-chan

Yes, it will be animated by KyotoAnimation, if wikipedia is to be trusted.

Source: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...t-anime-shorts

Quote Originally Posted by DukeTheGold View Post
    Well...there exists a third possibility.

Perhaps the March edition Newtype will instead announce the airdate of the latest addition to the massive Haruhi Suzumiya franchise: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya-chan

Yes, it will be animated by KyotoAnimation, if wikipedia is to be trusted.

Source: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...t-anime-shorts
    Oh yeah... The webseries thing... Thats going to be awesome... Churuya-san and all the smoked cheese

Oh yeah... The webseries thing... Thats going to be awesome... Churuya-san and all the smoked cheese
    I really don't understand the smoked cheese thing.

Neither do I but it seems to be an obsession and it's kinda funny for reasons unable to explain.... But anyways... Any Haruhi stuff would be awesome so even if they announce the webseries I'll be happy!

Haha.. Yeah I printed them all off at my fathers work. And the manga. 1500~ or so pages later everyone laughs at me.... And his boss looks at me and then laughs and hands me an industrial stapler...

The ninth one is awesome but I didnt really like the double story. I liked the intricacy of the 7th novel and how it all built up but it ended quickly... my favourite was the Nagato-centric story in the sixth novel. 'Charmed at first sight LOVER' I believe it was called. That story needs to be animated. It shows a different side of Nagato.
    Lolz, I recall you told me that interesting story sometime in the past.
    ooh, the 7th novel. The 7th novel was indeed awesome. Every Haruhi light novel is great!
    Oh, yes! Nagato has many sides. Many, many sides.... =o

Me neither. But smoked cheese tastes quite awesome. And Churuya~chan and cheese seemingly go well together =3

Supah smoked cheese canon! Woot x3
    Zetsuboushita|ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH! «°-°«

Oh, yes! Nagato has many sides. Many, many sides.... =o
    Personally, I prefer the normal Nagato just fine. If Nagato suddenly starts developing a bunch of human emotions and transform into her 4th novel counterpart, then she would lose her aura of ambiguity which made her intriguing.

Me neither. But smoked cheese tastes quite awesome. And Churuya~chan and cheese seemingly go well together =3

Supah smoked cheese canon! Woot x3
    Orly? I never tasted smoked cheese before. I assumed that it was like the blue cheese or something equally as gross.

P.S. Maybe we should get a betting pool going, on the subject of whether the March Edition of Newtype will announce the official air date of Haruhi season II or otherwise.
    Yes or no? The losers would be penalized of course.^^

Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar

P.S. Maybe we should get a betting pool going, on the subject of whether the March Edition of Newtype will announce the official air date of Haruhi season II or otherwise.
    Yes or no? The losers would be penalized of course.^^
    I will be man enough to take this bet! And I say no! I mean really, they've given us so many cancellations and a complete lack of news over the years so why stop now? It'll probably be just another handshaking event or an announcement that says "We're working on it but have no date at this time."

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList