Page 204 of 254 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 202 203 204 205 206 214 ... LastLast
Results 2,031 to 2,040 of 2534
    Quote Originally Posted by Xoraan14 View Post
    You can always go back and reclaim that post for a celebration one. On second thought don't it's a really long one by Kikiz.....
    Woot! I sntched the 2000th post~!
    Is this really true? I mean they are actually confirming it? Or is it just another stupid event made to give us false hope? Wait is this just saying what will be in the season or... DAMMIT!! I CAN'T WAIT TILL MARCH!!! WHERE IS MIKURU WHEN YOU NEED HER???
    I really don't want to hear such words.

This better not just be some other prank or ruse!!!! If it is, ooh.. Things will go negatively...
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeTheGold View Post

P.S. Apparently a major national newspaper in Japan has more or less stated that the details on the regard of the much anticipated yet never released second season of Haruhi will be featured in the incoming March Edition of Newtype. It's quite awe-aspiring that our great divine goddess holds sufficient importance to be marketed by even a national newspaper.

Source (which is probably also the source of ex-jja's picture contribution): http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2009/0...ays-newspaper/
    Le Gasp! Yayz for Haruhi-sama() making it all the way to the national paper!!

And, I can't wait for march!! *Starts countdown*
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeTheGold View Post
    At least now we have something to look forward to. March is like what, only two months away? Time is of no consequences to Haruhi-sama. As long as the possibility of a 2009 Haruhi II release exists, I am content. ^^

It would be nice if we can get some info on the ever elusive novel 10 as well...
    *nod nod* Just the thought of seeing the vanishment in action is making me flutter with joy xD

And news of any kind about the 10th novel is of course, very very welcomed. Hopefully, nothing bad about it will be announced........
    Zetsuboushita|ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH! «°-°«

Sorry for lack of interaction. I got caught up in tons of reading material and sadly, just didn't deliver any attention to Haruhi-sama..

I feel ashamed, since it was shortly after finishing the 9th novel, after re-reading it about 4 - 5 times.. I am happy to find out that the second season is going to be out by March, I have another thing to add to the list of things I'm excited for, for that month.

Hopefully this doesn't turn out to be some type of joke.. I can't wait to see how well the anime adapts. I do believe, this is going to be focusing on the 4th novel, and the sudden time wrap which leaves everyone "normal" right?

Quote Originally Posted by Daye View Post
    Sorry for lack of interaction. I got caught up in tons of reading material and sadly, just didn't deliver any attention to Haruhi-sama..

I feel ashamed, since it was shortly after finishing the 9th novel, after re-reading it about 4 - 5 times.. I am happy to find out that the second season is going to be out by March, I have another thing to add to the list of things I'm excited for, for that month.
    If you feel ashamed, it's good enough, for the first step...... Work your way up to Haruhiism!!

Hopefully this doesn't turn out to be some type of joke.. I can't wait to see how well the anime adapts. I do believe, this is going to be focusing on the 4th novel, and the sudden time wrap which leaves everyone "normal" right?
    It will definetely focus around the 4th novel. I have this hunch that tells me it might drag in some stories like they did in the 1 season

It's OK, Daye. Welcome back to the SOS-dan! ^^

By the way, the 2nd season isn't going to be released by March. However, news on the regard of the 2nd season will be...probably... >.>

Yea, I know. I meant it as a more of a, "I have another thing to enjoy each week [hopefully] starting in March" Then I meant as the whole thing being done in march.

Haruhi Suzumiya's Butler Xoraan14's Avatar
    Heya Daye Welcome back to the brigade ^^

At least now we have something to look forward to. March is like what, only two months away? Time is of no consequences to Haruhi-sama. As long as the possibility of a 2009 Haruhi II release exists, I am content. ^^
    It would be nice if we can get some info on the ever elusive novel 10 as well...
    Oh yes it would be very nice however if it turns out to be a fake someone in Japan is probably going to be slaughtered.... By all the Haruhi fans all around the world collectively.

Woot! I sntched the 2000th post~!
    Yep and Minidevi has the 1500th and Kushieda has the 100th and Asce has the 500th ^^

By the way, the 2nd season isn't going to be released by March. However, news on the regard of the 2nd season will be...probably... >.>
    I'll say it for Duke.... Even though I run the risk of pissing people off alot. He was thiking that the news will probably be that it's gonna be canceled again. In which case one may ask Why the hell do we(As Haruhiists) want to know that... Either way I see one newspaper writer dead.

Member of:۞ The Empire ۞

You just had to ruin it.. But thanks for clearing it up for me and others like me.. :]

Haruhi Suzumiya's Butler Xoraan14's Avatar
    You just had to ruin it.. But thanks for clearing it up for me and others like me.. :]
    Hey Don't worry... There is a chance that it won't happen. But seeing as Kyoto Animation are trying to make the Haruhi II revolutionary it will either be announced with a big event or canceled again to be announced again at the same time. Either way if they cancel it again they will announce a new Haruhi anime project at the same time. So there is probably going to be a lot more waiting

Member of:۞ The Empire ۞

@Xoraan - Thats true when you think about it. I remember hearing about the 10 novel back when I joined. In fact, I was kind of waiting for the 10 novel to be released before I started reading this thread so I could be caught up fully, but as you can still see it's been X amount of months and still no word...

Another careless mistake on my part.. I guess I can always find something to pass the time since I'm pretty sure all the anime I'm currently watching will be over by then..

Hey Don't worry... There is a chance that it won't happen. But seeing as Kyoto Animation are trying to make the Haruhi II revolutionary it will either be announced with a big event or canceled again to be announced again at the same time. Either way if they cancel it again they will announce a new Haruhi anime project at the same time. So there is probably going to be a lot more waiting
    Lulz~
    Well, they better get more Haruhi stuff released. Seriously, anything's fine. They should know better than to step on a religion. I will say this again; Haruhiism(and Zoddism) will one day reach the ranks of Christianism and all those other religions.
    @Xoraan - Thats true when you think about it. I remember hearing about the 10 novel back when I joined. In fact, I was kind of waiting for the 10 novel to be released before I started reading this thread so I could be caught up fully, but as you can still see it's been X amount of months and still no word...

Another careless mistake on my part.. I guess I can always find something to pass the time since I'm pretty sure all the anime I'm currently watching will be over by then..
    Let me give you a great thing to do: if your done with the anime you have been watching and long for more Haruhiism, then, rewatching and rereading are smart htings to put in action.
    The postponing of Haruhi season two and the tenth novel are creating a huge gap in each Haruhiist's soul. If Haruhi-sama()'s watching herself, I'm quite sure there shall be more work for Koizumi as those blue avatars(am I right? They are called avatars, if my memory is fine...) will appear, yes they will. They will appear in these conditions, so Kyoto Animation should know better! They should know better!!