Page 203 of 254 FirstFirst ... 103 153 193 201 202 203 204 205 213 253 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,030 of 2534
    Quote Originally Posted by Kushieda View Post
    My first thought was that it was photoshoped
    Erm? I don't know what you are talking about.

If it was out, I would know >.>
    I check baka-tsuki regulary, and also google it.

anyway, here's a gift from Kushieda (how rare!)

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    If it was out, I would know >.>
    I check baka-tsuki regulary, and also google it.

anyway, here's a gift from Kushieda (how rare!)

Spoiler!
    As expected of the marquess...The super evil yet nonetheless fabulous Duke's devious conspiracy plot was untimely foiled. Yes indeed, the picture in question was indeed subjected to masterful photoshopping.

Well, until next time.

P.S. I probably would have added Kushieda's (<---you know, jja was a way simpler name for memorization purpose.) picture to the Front Page if I didn't feel lazy at the moment. I'll do it...erm...later. I have saved it anyway.

P.S.S. I just noticed that the SOS Brigade has went past the 2000 post mark...like 23 posts too late O.o...Pity, I was planning to do a big all out celebration post too. Oh well. xP
    Last edited by DukeTheGold; 01-12-2009 at 11:51 PM.

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    photoshopped?

^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

Quote Originally Posted by Arhazivory View Post
    photoshopped?

Something tells me that I should hide myself in a cave for the next couple of days.

P.S. Apparently a major national newspaper in Japan has more or less stated that the details on the regard of the much anticipated yet never released second season of Haruhi will be featured in the incoming March Edition of Newtype. It's quite awe-aspiring that our great divine goddess holds sufficient importance to be marketed by even a national newspaper.

Source (which is probably also the source of ex-jja's picture contribution): http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2009/0...ays-newspaper/
    Last edited by DukeTheGold; 01-13-2009 at 03:34 AM.

Haruhi Suzumiya's Butler Xoraan14's Avatar
    P.S.S. I just noticed that the SOS Brigade has went past the 2000 post mark...like 23 posts too late O.o...Pity, I was planning to do a big all out celebration post too. Oh well. xP
    You can always go back and reclaim that post for a celebration one. On second thought don't it's a really long one by Kikiz.....

P.S. Apparently a major national newspaper in Japan has more or less stated that the details on the regard of the much anticipated yet never released second season of Haruhi will be featured in the incoming March Edition of Newtype. It's quite awe-aspiring that our great divine goddess holds sufficient importance to be marketed by even a national newspaper.
    Is this really true? I mean they are actually confirming it? Or is it just another stupid event made to give us false hope? Wait is this just saying what will be in the season or... DAMMIT!! I CAN'T WAIT TILL MARCH!!! WHERE IS MIKURU WHEN YOU NEED HER???
    Last edited by Xoraan14; 01-13-2009 at 05:07 AM.

Member of:۞ The Empire ۞

Colonel of SOS Brigade Kushieda's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Xoraan14 View Post
    You can always go back and reclaim that post for a celebration one. On second thought don't it's a really long one by Kikiz.....

Is this really true? I mean they are actually confirming it? Or is it just another stupid event made to give us false hope? Wait is this just saying what will be in the season or... DAMMIT!! I CAN'T WAIT TILL MARCH!!! WHERE IS MIKURU WHEN YOU NEED HER???
    What it was (and why I didn't post about it) was a news story about a coming press release. Basically what it said (from my understanding) is [ We don't have real news, but we hear there will be a press release next month giving a release date for Haruhi season 2 ]
    Last edited by Kushieda; 01-13-2009 at 02:51 PM.

Index by sangaz - All Hail Suzumiya-dono

Haruhi Suzumiya's Butler Xoraan14's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kushieda View Post
    What it was (and why I didn't post about it) was a news story about the a coming press release. Basically what it said (from my understanding) is [ We don't have real news, but we hear there will be a press release next month giving a release date for Haruhi season 2 ]
    Oh I see.... So it's basically a Haruhi fan in the press that decided he will tell everyone that the next month there is going to supposedly be a great event taking place that reveals to us the release date for the long awaited and highly anticipated Haruhi season 2?(Using your understanding)

Hmm in that case then It's probably some guy just wanting to make everyone happy for a while. Not meaning to be rude or doubt Lord Suzumiya's greatness but I think if it's going to be announced then It should come from the official sources before I believe it fully.

Member of:۞ The Empire ۞

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeTheGold View Post
    Something tells me that I should hide myself in a cave for the next couple of days.

Something tells me that you should.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

Quote Originally Posted by Arhazivory View Post
    Something tells me that you should.

....In any case...

At least now we have something to look forward to. March is like what, only two months away? Time is of no consequences to Haruhi-sama. As long as the possibility of a 2009 Haruhi II release exists, I am content. ^^

It would be nice if we can get some info on the ever elusive novel 10 as well...