Page 201 of 254 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191 199 200 201 202 203 211 251 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 2534
    Haruhi Suzumiya's Butler Xoraan14's Avatar
    N-no way... Where the yellow-orangeish hair ribbon?! Where's the Long-haired Haruhi stare-look?! Where's----
    Of course that could be when she ties her hair in the disappearance.
    Gomenasai na no desu.....
    No worries... Infact I'm kinda glad cause it made me look around some Haruhi stuff and read novels and stuff... And it still doesnt erase the fact that I thought Imouto-chan was 6-7
    Wah~ The pics are always great, no matter how many times you see them. Again and again and again and again and again and ag...
    Indeed. Young Haruhi is win... I'm just scared by the fact Koizumi may have been watching her at that age... I wonder if he was also watching Kyon secretly...For his own gay reasons

Member of:۞ The Empire ۞

Quote Originally Posted by Xoraan14 View Post
    Of course that could be when she ties her hair in the disappearance.
    But... Yellow... Ribbon.... Hair... Ponytail... Second Season! I swear to Zod, there is no reason Haruhi-sama() should be having a ponytail in the dissapearance! There was nothing mentioned in the light novels about ponytailed Haruhi-sama() (Except PE...) I don't mind seeing Haruhi-sama() with a ponytail though... Zenzen kawaii na no desu~
    No worries... Infact I'm kinda glad cause it made me look around some Haruhi stuff and read novels and stuff... And it still doesnt erase the fact that I thought Imouto-chan was 6-7
    Hm, hm. But now you know she's 5-4 years older than what you thought.
    Indeed. Young Haruhi is win... I'm just scared by the fact Koizumi may have been watching her at that age... I wonder if he was also watching Kyon secretly...For his own gay reasons
    If Koizumi was really watching Haruhi at that time, then I must say that is was a memory created by Haruhi-sama() then. Since the world was created "three years ago" by Haruhi-sama(), it would be natural to think that all the memories from 4 years and + ago were created by the start of the world. Aka: The time when Haruhi-sama() thought the world was boring and so decided to create another one. So the Itsuki watching Haruhi-sama() when she was still in elementary school and didn't go to the baseball game yet and didn't realise that the world has a lot of people and all that it mear memory created by Haruhi-sama(). Unless it was made willingly by Itsuki as he only went to watch Haruhi-sama() after the world was created. By that time, Haruhi-sama() was in her last year of elementary(namingly the 6th year).

Did you understand?
    Zetsuboushita|ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH! «°-°«

But... Yellow... Ribbon.... Hair... Ponytail... Second Season! I swear to Zod, there is no reason Haruhi-sama() should be having a ponytail in the dissapearance! There was nothing mentioned in the light novels about ponytailed Haruhi-sama() (Except PE...) I don't mind seeing Haruhi-sama() with a ponytail though... Zenzen kawaii na no desu~
    Well there was... In the disappearance... When Kyon and Haruhi and Itsuki sneak in to the school..... And Kyon tells her to tie her hair up in a ponytail...She replies why and he says he prefers it that way. Then she calls him a jerk. But she didnt mean it.And Kyon remarks that her charm increased by 36%
    Hm, hm. But now you know she's 5-4 years older than what you thought.
    Yes and it is quite surprising.

If Koizumi was really watching Haruhi at that time, then I must say that is was a memory created by Haruhi-sama() then. Since the world was created "three years ago" by Haruhi-sama(), it would be natural to think that all the memories from 4 years and + ago were created by the start of the world. Aka: The time when Haruhi-sama() thought the world was boring and so decided to create another one. So the Itsuki watching Haruhi-sama() when she was still in elementary school and didn't go to the baseball game yet and didn't realise that the world has a lot of people and all that it mear memory created by Haruhi-sama(). Unless it was made willingly by Itsuki as he only went to watch Haruhi-sama() after the world was created. By that time, Haruhi-sama() was in her last year of elementary(namingly the 6th year).

Did you understand?
    Oh I follow alright

Wowz, Xoraan. Your pictures are quite high quality. I mean, I can just copy and paste the links directly to the Front Page with minimal effort required for organization. O.o

With that said, I'm still quite busy and stuff. Will fix up the Front Page later on.

P.S. The "Front Page" that I am referring to is the first page.
    I like to capitalize random things.

Quote Originally Posted by DukeTheGold View Post
    Wowz, Xoraan. Your pictures are quite high quality. I mean, I can just copy and paste the links directly to the Front Page with minimal effort required for organization. O.o
    You mean the pictures I steal off random sites(Usually image boards) right? Well I do pride myself in stealing the greatest pictures from other sites. I will not take low quality pictures or pictures that show the characters wrongly. That being said I do make exceptions for funny stuff!

With that said, I'm still quite busy and stuff. Will fix up the Front Page later on.

Right! Thats the page everyone must read isn't it

Well there was... In the disappearance... When Kyon and Haruhi and Itsuki sneak in to the school..... And Kyon tells her to tie her hair up in a ponytail...She replies why and he says he prefers it that way. Then she calls him a jerk. But she didnt mean it.And Kyon remarks that her charm increased by 36%Yes and it is quite surprising.
    Well, that happens after all the events. But in the dissapearance... Haruhi-sama() didn't meet Kyon yet...... Unless it's somewhere further in the story like when they finish all the finding and all goes back to the usual Brigade.

I like to capitalize random things.
    Lol, hopefully, time will go easy on you soon.
    You mean the pictures I steal off random sites(Usually image boards) right? Well I do pride myself in stealing the greatest pictures from other sites. I will not take low quality pictures or pictures that show the characters wrongly. That being said I do make exceptions for funny stuff!
    *chuckle* Woot! The art... ...Of the 'steal'.

Right! Thats the page everyone must read isn't it
    Not only read... But get by heart too!!
    Zetsuboushita|ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH! «°-°«

Quote Originally Posted by Kikiz View Post
    Well, that happens after all the events. But in the dissapearance... Haruhi-sama() didn't meet Kyon yet...... Unless it's somewhere further in the story like when they finish all the finding and all goes back to the usual Brigade.
    Nah It's in the fake brigade...When she was in the other school with Itsuki..And Itsuki wasn't gay.... *Shivers* Itsuki wasn't gay....
    Lol, hopefully, time will go easy on you soon.
    I highly doubt it... Time is an evil thing!
    *chuckle* Woot! The art... ...Of the 'steal'.
    I am a level 54 red stealer XD I trained for many years.
    Not only read... But get by heart too!!
    I'll start that when Duke finished changing it

Pictures of the alternate SOS brigade. Y'know the Sasaki and that stuff.... Couldn't be bothered saying Sasaki's brigade so I called it alternate SOS brigade.

Spoiler!
    Spoiler!
    Spoiler!
    Spoiler!
    Spoiler!
    Spoiler!
    Spoiler!
    Spoiler!
    Spoiler!

I seriously hope Sasaki gets whats coming to her...Even though she's really done nothing that wrong...
    Last edited by Xoraan14; 01-10-2009 at 01:51 PM.

Didn't even know that there are fanarts of the anti-SOS Brigade out there. O.o

Umm, the long haired alien girl really creeps me out. The short haired version is quite a refreshing and welcoming change. ^^

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    I think the anti-SOS Brigade should just die. But thinking about it increases my longing for the 10th novel.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

Didn't even know that there are fanarts of the anti-SOS Brigade out there. O.o

Umm, the long haired alien girl really creeps me out. The short haired version is quite a refreshing and welcoming change. ^^
    Yeah theres loads... I even found a few H-Comics..... Alot of H-comics actually....

And Kuyoh Suoh is by far the scariest character on Haruhi. I've seen millions of Ryoko with knifes shots that would freak someone out but normal Kuyoh.... *Shivers*

Quote Originally Posted by Arhazivory View Post
    I think the anti-SOS Brigade should just die. But thinking about it increases my longing for the 10th novel.
    I wonder if we are going to be graced by the 10th novel this year..... I highly doubt it though....