Page 194 of 254 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 192 193 194 195 196 204 244 ... LastLast
Results 1,931 to 1,940 of 2534
    Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    I got a great idea!
    It involves you getting kicked in the nuts! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by DukeTheGold View Post
    I'ts not a good idea?

I'ts not a good idea?
    No No! Definitely not a good idea!

How about a kiss on the cheek instead? It's much less painful.

And as a New Year bonus, I am throwing in this beautiful pink balloon that I found on a tree as well.

*smooch on Duke's cheeck*

*smooch on Duke's cheeck*
    *Smooches back*

OK, now I can finally get back to reading Haruhi novels and licking that lolipop.

Haruhi Suzumiya's Butler Xoraan14's Avatar

Don't worry, the Brigade Chief has transferred some of his vast reserve of imagination to you. You should be grateful! It's one of his magical powers!
    Wow... I suddenly feel all full of great imaginary ideas! Thanks Duke you sure did your best with that one.
    (Copied over picture cause you can never have enough of it.)

I'm still curious as to what would have happened if Itsuki failed to hold Kyon back.
    I'm thinking it would have gone a little something like this.

*Kyon punches Haruhi*
    *Haruhi falls to the ground*
    *Everyone looks at the scene*
    *Haruhi starts to cry(But it is only a ploy to make Kyon come closer*
    Kyon:"Aww geez Haruhi don't start Crying"*Picks her off the ground and hugs her*(Because no male gay or straight can withstand the power of Haruhi crying...Except Itsuki cause he's supermega gay)
    *Haruhi who is in Itsuki's plain sight looks over at him and pokes her tongue at Itsuki*
    *Itsuki mumbles under his breath "That bitch stole my Kyonikuns"*
    *Kyon hears Itsuki and turns around so he can see him then mouths "Wait till later"*

GEEZ... I'm glad that didn't happen... Seems power of imagination has granted me that little thing there.. Thanks Duke ^^

I eat Pokemon for breakfast, Digimon for lunch, and Doraemon for dinner.

It's a very balanced diet.
    But I likes Digimon!

Wait! Would that giant crystal thing just happen to be a 546 carats super diamond which just happens to be the final unobtainable secret component that is required for the completion of my supposedly super secret yet nonetheless very fabulous doomsday device?
    No it was just a regular crystal from one of those caves and it was only about 20cm big and 10cm wide... It wasnt even circle it was like a big flat square tablet.

Your avatar is fine as it is. I may be able to get you a better Arakawa/Mori-san avatar, but I don't want to start making promises.
    I just wish I had better Arakawa and Mori-san material... I guess no one liked these characters except for me....

Me neither...If you have checked the "feedback" section of that article, you would discover a lot of flaming. For the most parts, I agree with them. >.<

In actuality, I wouldn't mind if they just copy and paste from Baka Tsuki, do a little grammar check and then sell them out in softcover. I would actually purchase that! At least I would have confidence in the quality of the translation. They can split the profit with Baka Tsuki or something and encourage fan translation of Light Novels that probably will never be published here in America.

But of course, that's only a pipe dream. The main problem with professional translation does not lie in the skill of the translators, but rather their passion. To them, it's just a job. To the fan translators, it's their zeal. The professional translators do not, and will not, understand the essence of Haruhiism. Hence the difference between the resultant quality is quite significant. Key aspects, such as Kyon's patented male stereotyping first person perspective that is dipped in heavy sarcasm, will doubtlessly suffer. >.>

And oh, I have no idea what is Little,Brown's intention on the regard of those famous "groping" scenes. Perhaps they would consider them to be too graphical.
    Wait wait.. Seriously they are going to do some censoring? censoring Haruhi? they are going to censor Haruhi? No seriously are they going to censor Haruhi? Like take the stuff and censor it? Is Miss Asahina going to be well endowed anymore? Is Nagato going to be quiet? Is Haruhi going to be extremely eccentric...Most importantly Is Itsuki still going to be extremely gay? Meh...Nvm I already printed out the Baka-Tsuki novels and will continue to other than purchase these monstrosites.. On the other hand if Haruhi isnt censored I will gladly buy them

I'm going to stop there because it's going to piss me off if I continue.

Couldn't agree with you more there. Since when was Haruhi shoujo? It is technically labeled under Seinen, you know
    Yeah if I wasn't so pissed at time of mentioning that I would have said it... But I was and still am very annoyed Wikipedia says... "Demographic Male" not freaking spoilt brat tweenage girls!!!! FFS HARUHI MUST DO SOMETHING TO PREVENT THIS INJUSTICE!!!

Lol, Xoraan had a pet rock
    It's name was bill for some reason and it had a picture of a dog on it...I was very weird back then...And still am now.

Oh and I posted my own flame to that article.. I believe it's fair, but also very intimidating...
    Last edited by Xoraan14; 01-04-2009 at 06:40 PM.

Member of:۞ The Empire ۞

Personally, I never heard of a light novel being published in hard cover...Are they just trying to squeeze more money out of Haruhiists?
    It's not hard to do. If you were to push a Haruhi-sama() merchandise that I can afford, I would buy it. And then realise that I probably should have used that money to buy a better Haruhi-sama() merchandise...
    It's quite hard to keep your mind straight when you buy everytimne you see Haruhi-sama()...

Hehe, we all know why Itsuki evaded that question, do we not?
    It's good to know he's not that proud about it.

Well, there are other espers around. Itsuki is not a necessity for that role, as is his position in the brigade to some extent.

I wonder if the Brigade can properly function without Itsuki. Interesting...
    There are, but Itsuki would still feel guilty... Something like "I wonder if the Organisation would do fine without me... I should be helping... If trouble would come and I didn't do anything, it would be awful." Though I'm not good with thinking about what Itsuki would say.

I can't. The guy is pretty apathetic about a lot of things. Even Shamisen failed to provoke his inner human love for endearing stuff. I CAN however imagine Kyon having lots of fun making sarcastic remarks on the subject of pet rocks. >.>
    Hn... Kyon can have fun with those things. He tried making Shamisen talk once. He'll try with a pet rock too! Who knows......
    I don't know...Those Gundam statues are pretty big...If the Kyon statue is of the same proportion, would it fit in Ivory's room?
    Who knows.....

Wait! Would that giant crystal thing just happen to be a 546 carats super diamond which just happens to be the final unobtainable secret component that is required for the completion of my supposedly super secret yet nonetheless very fabulous doomsday device?
    Letting us Brigade Members in on your secret might have been pretty naïve of you...

Quote Originally Posted by Xoraan14 View Post
    I'm thinking it would have gone a little something like this.

*Kyon punches Haruhi*
    *Haruhi falls to the ground*
    *Everyone looks at the scene*
    *Haruhi starts to cry(But it is only a ploy to make Kyon come closer*
    Kyon:"Aww geez Haruhi don't start Crying"*Picks her off the ground and hugs her*(Because no male gay or straight can withstand the power of Haruhi crying...Except Itsuki cause he's supermega gay)
    *Haruhi who is in Itsuki's plain sight looks over at him and pokes her tongue at Itsuki*
    *Itsuki mumbles under his breath "That bitch stole my Kyonikuns"*
    *Kyon hears Itsuki and turns around so he can see him then mouths "Wait till later"*
    That would be the reason why Itsuki stopped the punch in the first place! He imagined some events that might happen after the punch and judge necessary to stop the punch.... Kyon, Kyon, you are between a rock and a hard place...
    Zetsuboushita|ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH! «°-°«

That would be the reason why Itsuki stopped the punch in the first place! He imagined some events that might happen after the punch and judge necessary to stop the punch.... Kyon, Kyon, you are between a rock and a hard place...
    Nah he just stopped the punch because when Haruhi gets punched she would get pissed and all those blue giants would appear...This would give Itsuki alot of work and he wouldn't be able to see his dear 'Kyonikuns' for a while...

I like that word... Kyonikuns...

Quote Originally Posted by Xoraan14 View Post
    Nah he just stopped the punch because when Haruhi gets punched she would get pissed and all those blue giants would appear...This would give Itsuki alot of work and he wouldn't be able to see his dear 'Kyonikuns' for a while...

I like that word... Kyonikuns...
    Ha... Itsuki would have Kyon already in the first place if he were to have stopped the punch, according to your theory, that is.
    Zetsuboushita|ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH! «°-°«

Ha... Itsuki would have Kyon already in the first place if he were to have stopped the punch, according to your theory, that is.
    Not at all...Kyon would be turned gay by Haruhi for a while if she punched him as punishment...Long enough to make an embarrassing gay movie of the two of them which she would regard as much better than the Mikuru movie. Cause Haruhi can change the world and peoples feelings and things like that...

Besides Itsuki watches Kyon at night....