Page 17 of 254 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeTheGold View Post
    Nah, I'd rather put everything in the first page. It's more organized that way.

Fufu, this club is getting quiet again after the entire redsquirrel scandal. So...
    Spoiler!

Opinions, thoughts or comments?

Did I miss the part in the anime where they say Kozumi is gay?

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

Senjogahara Fascination ReshenKusaga's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Asce View Post
    it's another fan thing >_>
    since kozumi always seems to be hitting on Kyon

Colonel of SOS Brigade Kushieda's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by redsquirrel View Post
    I just finished the last episode, I really want to read the novels now. I'm going to actually try to find them IRL though. Reading a book online just doesn't appeal to me, I have to hold it physically.
    Good luck with that unless you can read Japanese. They were only just licensed and the first one won't be out until next year sometime.

Index by sangaz - All Hail Suzumiya-dono

Quote Originally Posted by Archiel View Post
    Nice Duke

Also, then may I suggest editing out Asce's post, and putting random stuff in there as the next step.

Edit: And it seems you've already progressed to that
    Been there. Done that.

The Ecchi section is coming up next guys. Asce's post is the perfect dump site for those...rather suggestive...images.

I'm sticking to my no 18+ pics policy(not that I am allowed to post 18+ material anyway) though. Haruhi Suzumiya isn't hentai(although the majority of the fan arts and doujinshi suggest otherwise). We need to make that clear!

Quote Originally Posted by jja View Post
    I like it mostly. I feel Koizumi is a bit gay, but I think it goes a little too far with it. From reading the novels, I feel that he's more bi than really gay, or perhaps just indifferent altogether with relationships. He seems like more of an observer character than a hands on kind of guy. That tells me he's just not interested in anyone at the moment.
    It's quite difficult to make out Itsuki's exact nature. As he confessed, his outer personality is merely a shell designed for Haruhi's entertainment. The nine novels revealed very little regarding his private life. Unlike Kyon, Mikuru and Nagato, Itsuki received little coverage in term of character development. In 9th novel, he still remains very much the "mysterious transfer student" that he was in the 1st novel.

However, I do agree that the entire "homosexual" thing is a bit far stretched...for comedy purposes of course.

WHAAAA.. thanks those are awesome!
    Glad that you liked them. I will be on the lookout for more of these ...perhaps in the far far distant future.

Quote Originally Posted by ReshenKusaga View Post
    XD

we all know Haruhi secretly gave Kyon a 9001

I thought that was the funniest part of it.

Was this a fanmade thing?
    Yep. It's fan made. Some Japanese kid cooked it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Archiel View Post
    Nice Duke...ahh...Koizumi and his homoerotic tendencies...
    That's the funny part.

I just finished the last episode, I really want to read the novels now. I'm going to actually try to find them IRL though. Reading a book online just doesn't appeal to me, I have to hold it physically.
    Umm...I doubt that you can find the translated versions of those nine novels anywhere else other than Baka Tsuki. There is one other site that also features translated Haruhi novels, but they are for online reading purposes as well.

Nowhere, not even in the novels. However, Itsuki invades Kyon's "personal space" a bit too frequently. Considering the Yaoi fangirl population out there in Japan, it's not difficult to figure out why is this rumor about Kozumi being gay so widespread on the net.

That's reminds me...Do you guys want a Yaoi section? For or against?

it's another fan thing >_>
    since kozumi always seems to be hitting on Kyon
    Yep yep.

Good luck with that unless you can read Japanese. They were only just licensed and the first one won't be out until next year sometime.
    You heard the man. He speaks the truth.

Fuck.......

*sigh*
    Maybe I should just be patient, but by next year I don't think I'll the time to even read them. What should I do......

Fuck.......

*sigh*
    Maybe I should just be patient, but by next year I don't think I'll the time to even read them. What should I do......
    Just read the novels online. They are excellent!

Been there. Done that.

The Ecchi section is coming up next guys. Asce's post is the perfect dump site for those...rather suggestive...images.

I'm sticking to my no 18+ pics policy(not that I am allowed to post 18+ material anyway) though. Haruhi Suzumiya isn't hentai(although the majority of the fan arts and doujinshi suggest otherwise). We need to make that clear!

It's quite difficult to make out Itsuki's exact nature. As he confessed, his outer personality is merely a shell designed for Haruhi's entertainment. The nine novels revealed very little regarding his private life. Unlike Kyon, Mikuru and Nagato, Itsuki received little coverage in term of character development. In 9th novel, he still remains very much the "mysterious transfer student" that he was in the 1st novel.

However, I do agree that the entire "homosexual" thing is a bit far stretched...for comedy purposes of course.

Glad that you liked them. I will be on the lookout for more of these ...perhaps in the far far distant future.

Yep. It's fan made. Some Japanese kid cooked it up.

That's the funny part.

Umm...I doubt that you can find the translated versions of those nine novels anywhere else other than Baka Tsuki. There is one other site that also features translated Haruhi novels, but they are for online reading purposes as well.

Nowhere, not even in the novels. However, Itsuki invades Kyon's "personal space" a bit too frequently. Considering the Yaoi fangirl population out there in Japan, it's not difficult to figure out why is this rumor about Kozumi being gay so widespread on the net.

That's reminds me...Do you guys want a Yaoi section? For or against?

Yep yep.

You heard the man. He speaks the truth.
    mel would love that Yaoi section >_>
    i'm all for a yuri or kyonko section tho! (<inset subliminal messages here>)

yaoi just isn't my cup of tea

*Looks at member list* Duke, your viewpoint deeply conflicts with the viewpoint of basically..everyone else. A coup d'etat may be inevitable if you don't change your policies.

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

*Looks at member list* Duke, your viewpoint deeply conflicts with the viewpoint of basically..everyone else. A coup d'etat may be inevitable if you don't change your policies.
    >_>

well if you guys really want 18+ images, we could always just make an SOS Brigade images section in the ecchiclub forums

but this thread will be clean -_-

EDIT: and there will be no coup -_________- it's stupid having a coup over images
    Last edited by ReshenKusaga; 05-18-2008 at 12:04 AM.

mel would love that Yaoi section >_>
    i'm all for a yuri or kyonko section tho! (<inset subliminal messages here>)

yaoi just isn't my cup of tea
    Actually, that's a good idea...I am definitely going to make a genderbending section...

Gin0va accused that Kyonko looks gay.

By the way, ReshenKusaga, you have been promoted to Vice-Chief position since [SYN] isn't around these days(busy with exams perhaps?). So you can change your custom title accordingly.

*sweats*...This calls for!!!!

--->

Spoiler!
    Last edited by DukeTheGold; 05-18-2008 at 02:28 AM.