Page 161 of 254 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 159 160 161 162 163 171 211 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 2534
    Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jja View Post
    arhazivory, are you suggesting that Haruhi only exists because Kyon was bored and created her, and he's the actual god not Haruhi? Because that would be a funny twist of fate.
    I've never believed that Haruhi was a god. I don't think Kyon is either, but the fact that he can keep her in line means he's far more important.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

Haruhi Suzumiya's Butler Xoraan14's Avatar
    I've never believed that Haruhi was a god. I don't think Kyon is either, but the fact that he can keep her in line means he's far more important.
    He cant really...She just does what he says cause she wants him(Thats what I think)

Member of:۞ The Empire ۞

Colonel of SOS Brigade Kushieda's Avatar
    naw, I think he can keep her in line. I don't think any random guy could do that even if she wanted him.

Index by sangaz - All Hail Suzumiya-dono

Really? I thought she just let him think he was keeping her in line cause shes afraid if she doesnt keep him under her false thingy he will go to Mikuru

Colonel of SOS Brigade Kushieda's Avatar
    She's not really afraid of Mikuru. The important thing to note is that the world is in danger when she's depressed. Kyon is special because even though they aren't dating, he can keep her happy. This is while she has feelings for him. Most girls I know would be pretty depressed if they wanted to date a guy but showed no interest in them beyond "I like your hair long"

Sure Kyon was the first person to notice the pattern of her hair styles, and probably the first person to actually listen to her in a conversation, but that's just what got her to like him, not what keeps her pursuit.

So, in summation, Karuhi-dono wants Kyon but feels he doesn't return the feelings (properly?) but is still not depressed about it, and is in fact still mostly happy.

(book 8/9 spoiler)
    Spoiler!

Index by sangaz - All Hail Suzumiya-dono

Spoiler!

Hmm I suppose it could have something to do with
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Xoraan14 View Post
    Does that mean that if an alien was to appear when the humans admitted that they were all Haruhiists the alien would be the enemy if it is in denial about its beliefs....However if this alien was to realise it would then become part of the collective and then join the Haruhiists and become one itself. Then say an esper appears and starts hating on the brigade out of jealousy and denial(Basically the same principal as the alien) It will eventually accept it's place and join us to get ready for the next race or something...Is that what was meant?
    Yes, you got the point, but it has nothing to do with race. NOTHING at all.
    Zetsuboushita|ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH! «°-°«

Yes, you got the point, but it has nothing to do with race. NOTHING at all.
    Yay!!!! I got the point!!!.....

Anyway has anyone seen the 16th episode of Lucky star yet???(Dub) It's awesome

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Xoraan14; 11-26-2008 at 11:52 AM. Reason: Added the spoiler quote so people can look and see that this has something to do with Lord Suzumiya

I don't think I have and please refrain from talking about Lucky Star here. Haruhi-sama() is the only center of conversation..................

@Draciel: =O Now I'm seriously depressed that mIRC is causing problems to my laptop T-T It's probably a wish of Haruhi-sama's so I won't complain any further.
    Zetsuboushita|ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH! «°-°«

I don't think I have and please refrain from talking about Lucky Star here. Haruhi-sama() is the only center of conversation..................
    It was the center of the conversation....Its the episode that revolves around Lord Suzumiya and stuff.....(But sorry for bringing it up)Edit: I have now added a spoiler so people can see what that particular episode of Lucky Star had to do with Lord Suzumiya

@Draciel: =O Now I'm seriously depressed that mIRC is causing problems to my laptop T-T It's probably a wish of Haruhi-sama's so I won't complain any further.
    Did you try using the Firefox add-on? If you use that you might be able to access IRC
    Last edited by Xoraan14; 11-26-2008 at 11:56 AM.