Page 15 of 254 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast
    Senjogahara Fascination ReshenKusaga's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Asce View Post
    Settling is bad. Your computer sucks.

Oh and iPods are the only apple products I actually endorse...seeing as how I've bought like 4 of them...

Oh and more CAD for the masses.

i must've seen that comic about a bijillion times, XD
    still makes me smile

GO iPOD!!!

Colonel of SOS Brigade Kushieda's Avatar
    made me smile, and I still like mac better then windows... can't really use the mac vs. pc since they are both pc's now... silly mac confusing everyone.

Index by sangaz - All Hail Suzumiya-dono

In Haruhi-sama's *worships* Grace and Guiding Light
    windows rules - it's what Haruhi-sama () has in her pc (I think)

Let the pervert inside of you awaken!

Join the SOS Brigade or else...

You may be good, but I'm Draciel!

May Haruhi-sama *worships* save us all

Colonel of SOS Brigade Kushieda's Avatar
    yeah, but Yuki uses unix (of some kind)... and we know she has superior choices as far as technology is concerned... that's why Haruhi wanted aliens, for all the cool tech.
    ------------------------------------------
    Actually I think it's Mindows (Like WacDonalds)
    Last edited by Kushieda; 05-16-2008 at 03:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Index by sangaz - All Hail Suzumiya-dono

Quote Originally Posted by redsquirrel View Post
    I already PM'd DukeTheGold with a good youtube video my friend found.

Does that count?
    Sure ^^. I'll put that in the list. Also, if the DVD version is intolerable, just go download the broadcast version. Whatever you do, DO NOT WATCH THE DUB! I created the DVD version download section just because I can, not because I like it.

Oh yeah, I am unfamiliar with your player. However, certain players can change the fronts of the subtitles.

Quote Originally Posted by Pakkun View Post
    Crap im an inactive member of this club. We all know that haruhi-sama is all forgiving when it comes to those who are working hard studying for exams. So shame on you guys for not be forgiving!
    No problem, it's the exam season after all. Even I, the Brigade Chief, must be absent from time to time. You are very much excused(unlike gin0va there who is regularly online , yet never present in the Brigade). Just pick a race out of Time Traveler/Esper/Alien and I will add you back to the active list.

Pakkun let me tell you a story,

A man was worried over the iPod he just got. He was in a somewhat shady neighborhood, and was trying to keep it from being stolen

Now this man was very smart, he figured the reason the iPods were stolen so much was because they were good, popular mp3 players. So he gutted a Zune and stuck his iPod in it.

The next day he left the "Zune" on the ground in front of school. He was so worried until the next day he came back, and it was still there. His plan had succeeded.

True story, with a little bit of embellishment.
    Why did he leave the Zune out in front of the school in the first place?

Quote Originally Posted by Asce View Post
    Settling is bad. Your computer sucks.

Oh and iPods are the only apple products I actually endorse...seeing as how I've bought like 4 of them...

Oh and more CAD for the masses.

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by jja View Post
    yeah, but Yuki uses unix (of some kind)... and we know she has superior choices as far as technology is concerned... that's why Haruhi wanted aliens, for all the cool tech.
    According to the 9th(or was it the 8th?) novel, Yuki created her own software operating system for the computer society's exclusive usage. It seems that the operating system is superior to both Windows and Mac.

By the way, ReshenKusaga. Due to the [SYN]'s inexcusable level of constant inactivity, you have been promoted to the Vice-Chief position while [SYN] is demoted back to Lieutenant. Congratulations!

I will get back to construction as soon as I am able.

Quote Originally Posted by DukeTheGold View Post
    Sure ^^. I'll put that in the list. Also, if the DVD version is intolerable, just go download the broadcast version. Whatever you do, DO NOT WATCH THE DUB! I created the DVD version download section just because I can, not because I like it.
    I thought we resolved this issue, in fact I've been watching the broadcast version and I am on episode eleven......

Oh, and thanks for adding the video. I can't believe someone did that. I think in one of the comments someone figure out how many shots it took, 1098. Can you imagine how long that would take 0_0

Quote Originally Posted by jja View Post
    well I was considering human technology, not alien technology (and with alien I refer to anything else but what I said in such a way that I have an excuse)

anyways if it's good enough for Haruhi-sama () it's more than enough for me... or are you implying you need better than Haruhi-sama () ???? (no no I'm not trying to say another member was doing something that consciously put Suzumiya-dono () in second place, I was just calling him attention to a surely unnoticed diverge of concentration)
    I thought we resolved this issue, in fact I've been watching the broadcast version and I am on episode eleven......

Oh, and thanks for adding the video. I can't believe someone did that. I think in one of the comments someone figure out how many shots it took, 1098. Can you imagine how long that would take 0_0
    so red are you a devote fan already? by now you should have already watched the whole season right?
    Last edited by draciel; 05-16-2008 at 09:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I have three episodes to go, would have been two but stupid megaupload wouldn't let me download more than three and said I had to wait two hours to download more; that was at 11 P.M.

mmmmm well you'll get there eventually

Haruhi Suzumiya:
    Spoiler!

Last edited by DukeTheGold; 07-01-2008 at 11:37 PM.