Page 153 of 254 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 151 152 153 154 155 163 203 253 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 2534
    In Haruhi-sama's *worships* Grace and Guiding Light
    I don't like cheese (unless melted)...... mmm Hamburgers?

Let the pervert inside of you awaken!

Join the SOS Brigade or else...

You may be good, but I'm Draciel!

May Haruhi-sama *worships* save us all

Haruhi Suzumiya's Butler Xoraan14's Avatar
    I don't like cheese (unless melted)...... mmm Hamburgers?
    Maybe that was the wrong thing to say....
    Next topic:
    How did you come across this anime/manga/light novel series?

Member of:۞ The Empire ۞

Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Xoraan14 View Post
    Maybe that was the wrong thing to say....
    Next topic:
    jja said "Hey! Watch this!" So I did.

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

In Haruhi-sama's *worships* Grace and Guiding Light
    Quote Originally Posted by Xoraan14 View Post
    I already told this story but since it was a long time ago (like 100 pages ago):

I saw the picture (well actually since it's moving it's not a picture but rather a animated gif but you get it right?) I have on my profile somewhere on the net and since I felt in love (no really, I usually fell in love by most anime characters I see the first time... of course I couldn't help but fall in love with Haruhi-sama ()) and so I searched on the google images for the entry about ''anime schools girls uniform''... as you might have guessed I obtained more hentai pics and links than I could even bother to search but on about the fortieth (40) page or so I found an image (hentai) that nearly had me put on the ground barfing (no, no... I actually did got on the ground but it was due to chair's support, not the image... maybe the image helped) and I passed Haruhi-sama () knows how much time on that site since I was tired of looking for the pic and was about to give up and when I was out of the link I noticed a pic about a school view and I clicked on it because.... well actually I'm not quite sure why but it got me to a blog about Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutso XD.

Haruhi-sama () works in mysterious ways.

Let the pervert inside of you awaken!

Join the SOS Brigade or else...

You may be good, but I'm Draciel!

May Haruhi-sama *worships* save us all

Colonel of SOS Brigade Kushieda's Avatar
    I forget who told me about it, but someone said it was good. I actually started watching it with my wife in the room, but turned it off when Mikuru was prancing around in her bunny suit. I had no clue what it was about and thought it was going to get all ecchi. I panicked!

But after reevaluating the anime, I tried it again and fell in love.

Index by sangaz - All Hail Suzumiya-dono

I found it how I find most anime, random download, something I haven't seen before pops up and I click it.

After I watched it I noticed how popular it was, which is understandable, for reasons unbeknownst to me it was just a brilliant anime, maybe it was the character design, supernatural setting and comedy.

As for me I came across the anime first after going to the relatively small New Zealand version of comic-con. Crispin Freeman(Kyon) was there and was talking about the anime series we would have seen him in which was relatively small considering it was only Digimon.....(I still dont know why he bothered coming if the only thing we would have seen him in from tv was Digimon.) And then after wikipedia showed me his extensive anime list I saw "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya" and thought that was an excellent anime name.......Not knowing what melancholy meant I searched it up on dictionary.com and then Youtubed the series. After watching 'The adventures of Mikuru Asahina episode 00' twice I noticed I had never laughed so much at an anime and decided that this was the one for me.

Why I started? That's easy. There's no big story behind my love for Haruhi-sama()

Duke-tama was the one who kept talking about it. And since it sounded really great and seeing that I haven't read/heard anything bad about it... I decided to give it a go.

...It was great and above Godly. Hence, I joined the Brigade.
    Zetsuboushita|ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH! «°-°«

Why I started? That's easy. There's no big story behind my love for Haruhi-sama()
    That wasnt exactly what I was asking....After all noone knows why they love Lord Suzumiya the way they do. It's some weird combination of awesomeness and something else that gets emitted from the TV or Computer monitor when you watch it. Or at least thats what I think.

...It was great and above Godly. Hence, I joined the Brigade.
    Yep, thats pretty much the same story as everyone else here would have.

Duke-tama was the one who kept talking about it. And since it sounded really great and seeing that I haven't read/heard anything bad about it... I decided to give it a go.
    I dont think anyone who sees the whole series says anything overly negative about it...Well I cant find anyone who says anything other than the normal 'WTF this is crazy' and things along those lines...

I have heard one unfaithful slave say bad things about it. That underling should be gravely punished and/or water tortured until they spit out the fact that Haruhi-sama() is above awesome!

What more, that pesky being said Haruhi-sama() irritates and gets on his nerves. How despicable.
    Zetsuboushita|ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH! «°-°«