Page 107 of 254 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 105 106 107 108 109 117 157 207 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 2534
    Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    You should still read it. You can skip the chapters that are shown in the anime, but certain aspects of it weren't covered.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

Colonel of SOS Brigade Kushieda's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Arisato-kun View Post
    Alright on topic then....

I'm reminded that I still need to go read the light novels. Should I even read Melancholy since it's already covered in the anime?
    Yes all the novels and chapters were very good. And while the anime stuck very close to the novels, there are some differences. I actually liked the novels more than the anime, although the anime was great to see everything in action.

Index by sangaz - All Hail Suzumiya-dono

Senjogahara Fascination ReshenKusaga's Avatar
    read it, because it owns
    it just seems that words can do more expressing than pictures :]

...I read it too^^

Started reading the day before yesterday...Now, I'm at Volume 4 Chapter 6!! Woot! Totally hooked!! The awesomeness of the light novels are INCREDIBLE!!! You really should read them^^
    Zetsuboushita|ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH! «°-°«

Quote Originally Posted by Kikiz View Post
    GoldenDuck-sama wouldn't mind if it was for the good of the world, you see,
    Mint:

Morofyber
    Intesterine
    Nyocterine
    Tiphyoccite

MINT. Now, if this was to go to waste and go in the garbage, who knows who will accidentally eat/drink/inhale or whatever that product!! I would rather sacrifice myself to protect those innocent people...

But you, Rasen-kun, on the other hand might get punished big time for even thinking of secretly bringing in that Ice Cream, even after you know that it is "forbidden" in the Brigade.

GoldenDuck-sama will know all about it, since he normally reads all pages(posts in the Brigade) he didn't read.

Now...You better...Be prepared, I guess...

GoldenDuck-sama? How degrading! If you really visually perceive the Brigade Chief as a golden duck, at least don't spread it around! Use your inner voice like Kyon over there! The Brigade Chief wouldn't like it one bit if demeaning rumors start flying around.

Quote Originally Posted by Asce View Post

And.....delete.
    You are as awesome as always, Asce.

Quote Originally Posted by RasenShuriken88 View Post
    he can still see it -_-'
    No, other than what was quoted by Asce, not really. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by jja View Post
    Yes, please stop spamming.Conversations like that should happen in the social group, on profile pages, or in IRC.

The topic is Haruhi Suyzumia, and all related manga, novel, anime, characters.

I know you were joking but with the way this group has been lately, I felt the need to reiterate. I personally don't mind a little off topic, but not when it's 4-5 pages worth.

/me looking at RasenShuriken88 with an evil eye...

If you can't type more than 1 sentence, please reconsider if it's really worth posting.

P.S. Duke if you disagree with me here, please consider my resignation from the group effective immediately of your posting said disagreement

P.P.S. I reserve my rights in the IRC channel though
    So said the sole sane person within the Brigade. Heed his words guys! They are words of wisdom. The Brigade Chief is proud of you! >:3

And no, I don't see any reason to disagree with you.

Quote Originally Posted by ReshenKusaga View Post
    yar, i'm going to have to agree with jja >_>
    we're starting to get seriously out of hand in this topic

:]
    let's move all this talk to the social group plox ! remember, if you're going to spam, make it about haruhi, and make it meaningful, i.e. look at draciel's posts
    I second that! This isn't the Naruto fan club after all. All things must be done in moderation! ^^

Although I am probably not the best of examples...umm...

...I read it too^^

Started reading the day before yesterday...Now, I'm at Volume 4 Chapter 6!! Woot! Totally hooked!! The awesomeness of the light novels are INCREDIBLE!!! You really should read them^^
    WOW, you are fast!

The light novels were every bit as entertaining as the anime. I gotta hand it to the translators. The quality of their translation was nothing short of professional.

If possible, I would like to get some novel discussion going here. Use spoiler tags though. ^^

...I read it too^^

Your late, you should've read the novels when you joined the group

Quote Originally Posted by DukeTheGold View Post
    The Brigade accepts no sissy within its ranks. Toughen up, people! How else will you ever be able to take over the world? No puny schoolwork would be able to defeat one of my invincible Brigade members, so don't you dare to start crying! Fighto! >:3
    I can't watch Code Geass, rewatch episodes of Haruhi-sama or even read the novels for a decent time
    Last edited by minidevi; 07-15-2008 at 11:55 AM. Reason: 4w350m3 m3rg3

@Duke: Sorry...But Imotou-chan was the one who made every one call Kyon "Kyon"...
    I'll stop the "GoldenDuck" thing then...>sorry~<

@Minidevi: Well, I would have started reading the light novels when I first entered the Brigade, but...Well, there was some troublesome stuff in my way, so now I'm reading like crazy!! (I did skip some chapters that were already covered by the anime though)
    Zetsuboushita|ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH! «°-°«

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Undoubtedly my favourite novel so far is The Dissociation of Suzumiya Haruhi and then The Disappearance follows. They were all gems though. I'm patiently waiting on Volume 10.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

Hm i still have yet to read those light novels

Props to Ravona for Ava & Sig

Quote Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
    WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT NARUTO!?! THE MANGA IS CALLED SASUKE

Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Sorry...But Imotou-chan was the one who made every one call Kyon "Kyon"...
    I just really noticed that everyone calls me Kyon now...whatever I'll stick with it. >_>

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList