Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Uchiha Massacre

Naruto Uchiha Massacre

Since i always edit the manga, was thinking of something new. I decided im going to start subbing teh anime. Here is my first sub. It contains lots of adult language so you little ones should stay away.

So here it is. I basically felt like making it after i saw Harold and Kumar escape from guananamo bay, if you saw that movie, you'll understand why i decided to make it. I also took some stuff off from the movie Dont be a menice. Here you go.

YouTube - Truth Behind The Uchiha Massacre
    Last edited by Archiel; 07-21-2008 at 01:57 AM.

Originally posted by Howdy
    Do you idiots honestly think that Kishimoto will waste our time showing us a crippled Nagato lying in a hospital bed that Naruto can defeat just by switching off his life support machine?

hey did you know that game means turtle in japan...wait i already told you right?

i havent seen harold and kumar escape guantamo bay yet, im afraid to watch this video and its going to spoil it for me so i didnt

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    hey did you know that game means turtle in japan...wait i already told you right?

i havent seen harold and kumar escape guantamo bay yet, im afraid to watch this video and its going to spoil it for me so i didnt
    no no no, it doesnt spoil it, lol. it barely relates to the movie.

Originally posted by Howdy
    Do you idiots honestly think that Kishimoto will waste our time showing us a crippled Nagato lying in a hospital bed that Naruto can defeat just by switching off his life support machine?

YOU'RE DEAD....PREPARE YOURSELF

Omg that was so Uchiha Pwnage whaha Nice there Gameboy lol ROLF
    NAruto's next Rasengan powerup(where he uses his new Fuuton RS while in Fox Xage mode) will accidentally make a tear in dimensions and suck Aizen and everyone else into Narutoverse, which will result in Madara and Aizen fusing, and Naruto will borrow Ichigo's enormous Zanpakuto and charge it with Wind Chakra and cut Madaraizen(if you steal this term I will hunt you down and disembowel you) in half, and then the world explodes from the awesomeness of the scene.
    Made By Hagane, the Ice Nomad

lol nice one

LOOOOOOOL

i smell pussy

sasuke appears

oh i laughed to dead

LOLLOLLOLCan't stop LaughingCan't stop Laughing

whaha the best parts when naruto hears itachi and sasuke speak whah rolf Uchihaha attach-e lolz ah other ohshitha like sasgay whhaah and the part where sasgay was in narutos hands whah priceless omg Gameboy i whant some more whahah if u need any help im glady to assist you you got my respect man.
    NAruto's next Rasengan powerup(where he uses his new Fuuton RS while in Fox Xage mode) will accidentally make a tear in dimensions and suck Aizen and everyone else into Narutoverse, which will result in Madara and Aizen fusing, and Naruto will borrow Ichigo's enormous Zanpakuto and charge it with Wind Chakra and cut Madaraizen(if you steal this term I will hunt you down and disembowel you) in half, and then the world explodes from the awesomeness of the scene.
    Made By Hagane, the Ice Nomad

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    i think I'm going to die I'm laughing so hard

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN