Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 45

Thread: Uchiha Massacre

  1. #21
    Perverted member Aragor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,454
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameboy View Post
    I was planning on making another one, but because of the name you called me, i changed my mind.
    with gayboy i mean that avatar of yours! Now you have changed your mind right ?

  2. #22
    [̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅] guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    in your hearts
    Posts
    2,660
    homoerotic humor at its finest

    A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

  3. #23
    lol Uchiha Gameboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,127
    Quote Originally Posted by Minato Namikaze View Post
    with gayboy i mean that avatar of yours! Now you have changed your mind right ?
    Dont call me that

    Originally posted by Howdy
    Do you idiots honestly think that Kishimoto will waste our time showing us a crippled Nagato lying in a hospital bed that Naruto can defeat just by switching off his life support machine?

  4. #24
    Perverted member Aragor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,454
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameboy View Post
    Dont call me that
    sorry gaymeboy


    and now show us your next work!

  5. #25
    ♪~|¤§ Onion Head §¤|~♪ Kikiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,087
    Quote Originally Posted by Minato Namikaze View Post
    sorry gaymeboy


    and now show us your next work!
    Oh, Minato... You sound like such a different person than the one Kushina fell in love with...
    If you continue like that, Gameboy would never show you his next work...
    But you will show me, right? Gameboy4life123??(What's the '123' for?...)
    Zetsuboushita|ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH! «°-°«

  6. #26
    Perverted member Aragor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,454
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikiz View Post
    Oh, Minato... You sound like such a different person than the one Kushina fell in love with...
    If you continue like that, Gameboy would never show you his next work...
    But you will show me, right? Gameboy4life123??(What's the '123' for?...)
    i will show you my Sasuke Vs Naruto song contest i need a few minutes tu upload

  7. #27
    [̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅] guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    in your hearts
    Posts
    2,660
    oye Gameboy, i hate to be a rat but i was watchin videos on you tube and this person stole ur sig,...

    YouTube - Naruto Shippuuden Episode 59 English subs 1/3

    A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

  8. #28
    Perverted member Aragor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,454
    Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    oye Gameboy, i hate to be a rat but i was watchin videos on you tube and this person stole ur sig,...

    YouTube - Naruto Shippuuden Episode 59 English subs 1/3
    and you are sure that HE stole gaymeboys pic ? I saw this pic over 10 times by different persons who cares.

  9. #29
    [̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅] guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    in your hearts
    Posts
    2,660
    well i figured gameboy wouldnt steal someone else's work, it goes against the code of an artist and hes a fellow artist...

    but who knows, lol

    A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

  10. #30
    lol Uchiha Gameboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,127
    Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    oye Gameboy, i hate to be a rat but i was watchin videos on you tube and this person stole ur sig,...

    YouTube - Naruto Shippuuden Episode 59 English subs 1/3
    There was alot of people that asked me if they could have my sig, i dont really care. It makes me happy actually to see alot of sasuke haters, so i let them have it. Whats the point of bringing art if you cant share it with others? That person probably got it from someone who asked me. Art is truly amazing when its passed around everywhere, so its beauty will be shown to everyone.

    Originally posted by Howdy
    Do you idiots honestly think that Kishimoto will waste our time showing us a crippled Nagato lying in a hospital bed that Naruto can defeat just by switching off his life support machine?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •