Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blindSharingan View Post
    I think that quote can be interpreted many different ways, and yes it was stated that because of the high speed chidori requires you are not able to see your opponents counter attack, therefore the sharingan completes the jutsu.
    Ummmm I would like to remind you guys, that Kakashi had developed Chidori BEFORE he got Sharingan. Yes the sharingan definetly helps, Rock Lee was the one who said it.

He said he woudl never charge at his opponent like that because he woudlnt be able to avoid a counter attack since a forward charge is so easily counterable. However he admitted that now that Sasuke gained the same speed as him, that having Sharingan gives him a very important edge.

However based on the fact that Kakashi had Chidori before he attained Sharingan, I will safely say that you do NOT require Sharingan in order to use Chidori. And that Sharingan is not at all required (unless you wanna say that Kakashi some how knew that Obito would die and give him an eyeball lmao). Thus I'd say Kakashi wasnt refering to Sasuke being like him personality wise nor talent wise, but affinity wise seems to be MUCH MORE likely given the jutsu that he taught him.

I agree w/ the affinity thing, was just saying that it could easily be taken different ways considering how vague Kakashi comment was. As far as Chidori is concerned, it was developed before Kakshi had Sharingan, but the 4th told him not to use at anymore because it was an incomplete jutsu. Later after he obtains the sharingan, Kakashi says that Obito completed the jutsu.

Regular Member Chainsaw_Chimaera's Avatar
    I did not mean to imply that Sharingan was required for Chidori, just that Chidori wasn't a complete (functional) jutsu until Kakashi got his Sharingan.

Banned
    lol imo it WAS complete jutsu lol just a very dumb one to use I wonder what Kakashi was thinking when he came up wit it....probably was trying to have his own lil version of rasengan?

Speaking of which SMH @ The 4th, giving a lecture about having "incomplete" jutsus

lol i hadn't actually thought of the incomplete rasengan thing

k-oz i donrt mind going back and forth with u cause u do know what u talking about.
    just to whoever said u need kekkei genkai to use 2 elements .. that is wrong.. u need kekkei genkai to combine and make 2 elements 1... very different.. Sasukes sharingan is irrelevants to his learning different types of element.
    K.. yes it took him a while to get katon down... but he was 8! he didnt even know how to throw shirukens right~!!! and he pulls a katon jutsu.. common man.. i think it couldnt be clearer that he is fire... no way a 8 year old can learn fire and 5 years later he took several days to change his chakra to lightning... I mean.. WHY must he be 2 elements... is absurd to think he is... i dont say that Uchihas must be fire... but the fact he used katon at eight.. when he just started school.. makes him being fire more logical.
    And i said genius cause i wanted to make my point to u guys.. not that kakashi meant it like that...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by luimac View Post
    k-oz i donrt mind going back and forth with u cause u do know what u talking about.
    just to whoever said u need kekkei genkai to use 2 elements .. that is wrong.. u need kekkei genkai to combine and make 2 elements 1... very different.. Sasukes sharingan is irrelevants to his learning different types of element.
    K.. yes it took him a while to get katon down... but he was 8! he didnt even know how to throw shirukens right~!!! and he pulls a katon jutsu.. common man.. i think it couldnt be clearer that he is fire... no way a 8 year old can learn fire and 5 years later he took several days to change his chakra to lightning... I mean.. WHY must he be 2 elements... is absurd to think he is... i dont say that Uchihas must be fire... but the fact he used katon at eight.. when he just started school.. makes him being fire more logical.
    And i said genius cause i wanted to make my point to u guys.. not that kakashi meant it like that...
    ok if it was to make a point about a possible different meaning then yeah u right it can be taken differnetly i wont deny that but i think most things indicate that he meant affinity wise.

Oh and really what's so special about Sasuke's katon at 8? dude Kakashi and Itachi were way more outstanding at his age. Compared to the cheap Katon jutsu Sasuke learned at that age.

And also dont forget the reason why he learned Katon (a fire based jutsu) is because well ti's his clan's trademark. Why would a clan who prides itself on it's fire affinity go n teach their prodigies a jutsu of a different element? Woudlnt really make sense imo, so i'd say that yeah he learned fire first simply because of the enviorment he was living in.

Otherwise, when was the last time you've seen Sasuke learning new fire jutsus? If he wasnt as good with Lightning as he is with Fire, dont you think he'd choose to learn more fire jutsus rather than messing around with Chidori so much?

Sasuke doesnt strike me as being stupid. The only possible reason I can think of where he'd learn jutsus of an inferior element would be if he wants to "trick" his enemies by fooling them into thinkin that's his strongest move. And Sasuke has never had a habit of doin such a thing, he usually fights without holding anything back.

I think Sasuke is lightning based, why?
    Just look at this moves, he barely does ANY fire jutsus anymore. All his powerful attacks are lightning based. Unless he got something up his sleeve that is an ultimate fire attack.
    I think he has fire because he was taught fire, that doesn't mean he is good with it. This is like saying your parents forced you to be scientific when you are young, but you are really an artist naturally (left brain dominate instead of right.)

Sasuke is BOTH fire and lightning.