Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleepybones View Post
    Sasuke will eventually combine the two so his Chidori can equal Narutos wind Rasengan, at least I think that would be cool.
    lol wth, a burning chidori?

Imagine what it would look like, I found a reason to like Sasuke.

That might work but I doubt it. Sasuke has had a new skill he hasn't used yet since the meeting between him and Naruto. At orchimaru hide out.

ya just do a f*cking chidori and katon his hand...

It was a skill that Sasuke was going to use then orchimaru stopped him. We still don't know what it is till this day.

Kakashi can't use rasengan. It's the old eremit with the white hair, one of the 4 sannin his name is ..... Rasengan isn't a move which can be done by seals and to make this move you have to do a difficult chakra control.
    Does someone has the atk of Itachi in his mind where he encounters the eremit it was black fire. Probably sasuke does a blacklighthning

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Loginus View Post
    Kakashi can't use rasengan. It's the old eremit with the white hair, one of the 4 sannin his name is ..... Rasengan isn't a move which can be done by seals and to make this move you have to do a difficult chakra control.
    Does someone has the atk of Itachi in his mind where he encounters the eremit it was black fire. Probably sasuke does a blacklighthning

Kakashi can do Rasengan bro. He did when he was teaching naruto how to complete it

Even though he was a tailed beast...the old guy Kisame and Itachi fought had alot of affinities...it was just that he was old and outnumbered why he lost. Go back and read if you guys dont remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Loginus View Post
    WTF are you reading man.......go back to chapter 339 and then tell me Kakashi cant use rasengan. Your not reading the manga....what are you reading.

Quote Originally Posted by Sleepybones View Post
    Sasuke will eventually combine the two so his Chidori can equal Narutos wind Rasengan, at least I think that would be cool.
    that couldnt happen then that would be a kekkai genkai.