Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    please correct me but when sasuke attacks orochimaru hiding behind the door or wall, if i read corectly (or the translation was correct) orochimaru does not recognize him!
    so is it possible for sasuke having one more element or he managed to combine thunder and fire?

Straight from the manga...... outlined it for you this time. It has never been mentioned that you can only have 1 element type, you are going by word of mouth. It was also explained the people in possession of a Kekkei Genkai (blood line trait, i.e. Sharingan) have 2.

i can not show the image so just go to the link below...

http://www.narutochuushin.com/main.p...=chapter343_15

blindsharingan perhaps you did not answering my question...

Does anyone think, it is possible for sasuke having one more element (3 in sum) or he managed to combine thunder and fire?
    Last edited by Ladeboras21; 07-26-2007 at 11:05 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blindSharingan View Post

Straight from the manga...... outlined it for you this time. It has never been mentioned that you can only have 1 element type, you are going by word of mouth. It was also explained the people in possession of a Kekkei Genkai (blood line trait, i.e. Sharingan) have 2.
    lol now u know how i feel.

If you REALLY pay attention it's the SAME GUY that keeps coming up with all these weird theories and completely disregarding what the manga says.

I however do admit to having been wrong, I believed for some reason (like i said we are all entitled to be forgetful) that only certain nin could have 2 elements. I know for a fact that Sasuke has fire and lightning affinities and that his fire affinity comes from being an Uchiha which all of them are intuned with fire element.

So I was wrong there, and from re reading those pages I can see now that its even possible to have more than 2 affinities, and quite possibly there's nin with affinities in all elemental areas even unlike what Kakuzu was doin with the 5 hearts.

Any how I stand corrected. (partially)

as far as the thread topic goes, Im with blindsharingan all the way. I rather take my info DIRECTLY from the manga than come up with stuff that is unsupported.

Theories are good but they are only as good as what you have as proof to back it up.

If you believe the world is round, at least have some sort of proof to believe so. Same as if u believed otherwise.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladeboras21 View Post

i can not show the image so just go to the link below...

http://www.narutochuushin.com/main.p...=chapter343_15

blindsharingan perhaps you did not answering my question...

Does anyone think, it is possible for sasuke having one more element (3 in sum) or he managed to combine thunder and fire?
    here bro I helped and uploaded the image for ya.
    And if you read what the manga that blindsharingan quoted says, then yes it IS VERY possible for ninjas to have more than 2 elemental affinities as well.

That wasn't meant as a response to your question, and no Sasuke does not have 3 affinities.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blindSharingan View Post
    That wasn't meant as a response to your question, and no Sasuke does not have 3 affinities.
    he asked if it was "possible" in which case it is.

If you REALLY pay attention it's the SAME GUY that keeps coming up with all these weird theories and completely disregarding what the manga says.
    everything is theory bro unless you watched or read that something really happened, everyone has its own judgment and understandings on how things are running in the manga

i do not consider the threads as an aprovment to whose wrong and whose right

people ask, who is stronger sasuke or naruto (it is in a thread), you have not seen them battle again, you express your opinion, you are not sure what will happen and thats fun, there are few things to be taken for granted as kishimoto has the control of this fiction world!

also thnx for uploading the page and i agree with your opinion about sasukes affinities

lastly blindsharingan was not referring to me (sorry for misunderstanding)

but because you do not read what was written before easily you blamed me...

... showing that you have a problem with me, i really do not care but please everything thats wrong in the threads or in the world it is not my fault!

i do not want to have controversy with anyone so if you want something is more preferable to sent me a private message...

it is not in my behavior insulting or make fun of others (on purpose)...
    Last edited by Ladeboras21; 07-26-2007 at 12:13 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladeboras21 View Post
    everything is theory bro unless you watched or read that something really happened, everyone has its own judgment and understandings on how things are running in the manga

i do not consider the threads as an aprovment to whose wrong and whose right

people ask, who is stronger sasuke or naruto (it is in a thread), you have not seen them battle again, you express your opinion, you are not sure what will happen and thats fun, there are few things to be taken for granted as kishimoto has the control of this fiction world!

also thnx for uploading the page and i agree with your opinion about sasukes affinities
    Oh i agree with you everyone is entitled to have an opinion and their theories but last I checked theories are supposed to be back by something based on something factual.

To say "Chidori is not = Raikiri" when it blatantly contradicts the manga itself. And to also say ppl can only have 1 affinity, and/or Sasuke is fire affinity and just happens to be good at lightning as well, even when shown the facts that prove this otherwise.

I mean I can admit when im wrong and I was wrong, like i stated in an earlier post. You dont need to "see" to believe, but jeez how can u not believe even when ur clearly seein it infront of u? what more proof do u want?

get me?

Luimac has some interesting theories I dont deny that. But these 2 theories have been directly contradicted in the manga, so why insist? Being wrong isnt a sign of weakness we all make mistakes. Not acknowledging your faults is however.

I don't have a problem w/ anyone I just stated than the post wasn't directed at you, and yea i misunderstood your question.