Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Roshi View Post
    He doesn't want to be in Yamamoto's position (Yamamoto still has to answer to the central 46)... He wants to be King of the Soul Society, which he couldn't do by following the Soul Societies rules.
    However Yamamoto holds the key to that particular door. Aizen wouldn't have to circumvent the existing key by killing all those people if he could simply get it from Yamamoto...

good point...This is what I always thought... Aizen is one of the strongests current capitans, but if he was stronger than Yamato, he would had captured him (tried at least) to obtain the information rather than the whole ruse in SS arc.
    The problem with this theory to people is that Aizn isnt the strongest. I know Aizen is strong but common, do you guys realy think things would go as easy as they did againsts caps if they were not hypnotized? He probably still could win but not as easily, which would indicate his power although higher... not as high as people make it to be.

Quote Originally Posted by KingSoze View Post
    However Yamamoto holds the key to that particular door. Aizen wouldn't have to circumvent the existing key by killing all those people if he could simply get it from Yamamoto...
    You think that Yamamoto would've told Aizen the location of the key when Aizen seized the position via a duel? I doubt it.

Besides, maybe Captain Commander is an elected or appointed position by the other captains or the central 46.

Besides, the Gotei 13 wouldn't help Aizen assassinate the king of the Soul Society, where as the Numeros and Espada would.

1. Shigekuni Yamamoto-Genryusai
    2. Sosuke Aizen
    3. Jushiro Ukitake
    3. Shunsui Kyoraku
    5. Byakuya Kuchiki
    5. Gin Ichimaru
    7. Zaraki Kenpachi
    8. Toshiro Hitsugaya
    9. Sajin Komamura
    10. Kaname Tosen
    11. Soifon
    12. Mayuri Kurotsuchi
    13. Retsu Unohana

We know Yamamoto's zanpakuto is the strongest attack type in all of SS, and he says that no other captains were as strong as Ukitake and Kyoraku, so I put them near the top. Aizen's strength was unknown at first, so I figure he's probably number 2. Gin and Byakuya both became captains at around the same time, so I figure they're of equal strength. Kenpachi is just plain crazy strong, so he's next. Hitsugaya fought evenly with Gin for a bit, so he's next. Komamura just seems stronger than Tosen, though both were creamed by Zaraki, so they're the next two. Mayuri and Soifon don't seem to be that strong, and Unohana is a healer, not so much a fighter, so they got the bottom spots.
    Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

You think that Yamamoto would've told Aizen the location of the key when Aizen seized the position via a duel? I doubt it.

Besides, maybe Captain Commander is an elected or appointed position by the other captains or the central 46.

Besides, the Gotei 13 wouldn't help Aizen assassinate the king of the Soul Society, where as the Numeros and Espada would.
    You'd be surprised what characters tend to give up when they are defeated in a fair fight in a shonen....

Also he wouldn't have asked nicely...he'd beat him into submission, and then torture the information out of him. Yamamoto probably has it on him anyway. Aizen wouldn't have to tell the other captains about his plans at any point. Also if Aizen was stronger than the leader of the Gotei 13 I doubt there would be much (open) questioning of his authority. He could amass many lackey's amongst the shinigami. He already had 3 squads (and the 11 is easily motivated)...

The position of Captain Commander is not appointed by central 46. If it was (and if the Gotei 13 were completely obedient to them) Aizen would have just ordered it so through them after he killed them all.

I happen to believe the CC serves under the King, as it is the CC's job to safeguard the doorway to the King's realm.
    Last edited by KingSoze; 10-02-2007 at 09:08 PM.

I think once winter arc begins we will find out how Aizen and trio got stronger once they left soul society.

I hope we get to see all the captains' strength. Who's up for a betting pool on the order of the captains?

Tousen and Komamura are going to go at it definately, I hope Komamura can bring it this time though, he didn't get a very good shake at things the last time. And I don't know who would fight Gin, maybe Hitsugaya but I don't think he still has a grudge against him anymore so it might be Matsumoto if she can become stronger. As for Aizen it will probably be Ichigo maybe even a tag team with Captain Commander
    A pie in the sky?

You'd be surprised what characters tend to give up when they are defeated in a fair fight in a shonen....

Also he wouldn't have asked nicely...he'd beat him into submission, and then torture the information out of him. Yamamoto probably has it on him anyway. Aizen wouldn't have to tell the other captains about his plans at any point. Also if Aizen was stronger than the leader of the Gotei 13 I doubt there would be much (open) questioning of his authority. He could amass many lackey's amongst the shinigami. He already had 3 squads (and the 11 is easily motivated)...
    I'm pretty sure that Yamamoto said the location of the key was passed down verbally from CC to CC. Also, the old man looks like he's survived a lot in his day, I think it would be rather hard to torture him... Aizen would have to resort to extortion, and even that would be difficult.

The position of Captain Commander is not appointed by central 46. If it was (and if the Gotei 13 were completely obedient to them) Aizen would have just ordered it so through them after he killed them all.
    Something tells me that the appointment of a new CC, would call for some more ceremony than a butterfly informing the Captains that there is a new CC.

I happen to believe the CC serves under the King, as it is the CC's job to safeguard the doorway to the King's realm.
    Then shouldn't the King appoint the new CC?

I'm pretty sure that Yamamoto said the location of the key was passed down verbally from CC to CC. Also, the old man looks like he's survived a lot in his day, I think it would be rather hard to torture him... Aizen would have to resort to extortion, and even that would be difficult.

Something tells me that the appointment of a new CC, would call for some more ceremony than a butterfly informing the Captains that there is a new CC.

Then shouldn't the King appoint the new CC?

And with the death of the old CC it would bring the King forth...so Aizen could kill him..

With his hypnosis powers the other captains would be clueless as to what's going on.