Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Personally I agree with AznDevil's list, although I would push Gin a little higher and pushed Ukitake and Unohana lower, since as you said Ukitake's illness is a huge restriction for him and Unohana is basically a healer and even though she is highly respected I don't believe it's because of her physical capabilities

Quote Originally Posted by gdupninja View Post
    should i start theard asking which squad isshin kurosaki was captain of or is their not enough info
    Even though it's unlikely I'd like it if he were a former captain of the 11th (before the one that died of course).
    Last edited by Archiel; 07-29-2007 at 12:57 PM.

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

Quote Originally Posted by Kendoki View Post
    Yamamoto at number 7, are you crazy?

He competed with two of the strongest captains' shikais with just his aura alone.
    er...no, Yamamoto went Shikai too

Yamamoto's way up there, past all of the captains he's trained as students. Zaraki Kenpachi is probably the only one that can surpass him, if he learns shikai and bankai that is. I would put Yamamoto in 1st or 2nd. Why do you think he strains his body? Aizen is only able to do what he does b/c of his unique ability to hypotize ppl and cast illusions. If people can break that, I don't know how powerful Aizen is. Also, you put Toshiro last??? Hitsugaya is waay more powerful than you think. He's a prodigy and will probably succeed all of them.
    Last edited by shadowfox87; 07-29-2007 at 11:55 PM.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfox87 View Post
    Also, you put Toshiro last??? Hitsugaya is waay more powerful than you think. He's a prodigy and will probably succeed all of them.
    Maybe in the future, but right now he seems weaker than most of the others. That might be because he's the only captain we ever get to see fight anymore though, and he's the only one we see get creamed (until he comes back and kicks some ass).
    All glory to Haruhi! The one and true God!

Hitsugaya Toshirou is way too cool to be last. Did you guys forget that he almost beat Ichimaru Gin?? If it wasn't for him trying to save Hinamori, he would have. When Toshirou's serious, he'll kick ass if he has to. He even took on Aizen with his bankai, but was caught in his illusion. I'm sure that the next time you see Toshirou vs a espada, they'll be a lot of changes. Here's my list:

1 Shigekuni Yamamoto-Genryūsai (speaks for himself)
    2 Sōsuke Aizen
    ... Kisuke Urahara
    ... Isshin Kurosaki
    3 Shunsui Kyōraku
    4 Kenpachi Zaraki (would be more powerful if unlocked bankai)
    5 Byakuya Kuchiki
    6 Kaname Tōsen
    (you counter his bankai using sense of touch and holding his sword)
    7 Tōshirō Hitsugaya (he's getting stronger throughout the series)
    8 Gin Ichimaru (he's acquired hollow powers now, so he's stronger)
    .... Yoruichi Shihouin
    9 Jūshirō Ukitake (because he's sick)
    10 Soifon
    11 Sajin Komamura
    12 Mayuri Kurotsuchi (only stays alive b/c of biological manipulation of himself)
    13 Retsu Unohana

EDIT: changed ranking of Yoruichi
    Last edited by shadowfox87; 07-30-2007 at 07:24 PM.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

Hitsugaya Toshirou is way too cool to be last. Did you guys forget that he almost beat Ichimaru Gin?? If it wasn't for him trying to save Hinamori, he would have. When Toshirou's serious, he'll kick ass if he has to. He even took on Aizen with his bankai, but was caught in his illusion. I'm sure that the next time you see Toshirou vs a espada, they'll be a lot of changes. Here's my list:

1 Shigekuni Yamamoto-Genryūsai (speaks for himself)
    2 Sōsuke Aizen
    ... Kisuke Urahara
    ... Isshin Kurosaki
    ... Yoruichi Shihouin
    3 Shunsui Kyōraku
    4 Kenpachi Zaraki (would be more powerful if unlocked bankai)
    5 Byakuya Kuchiki
    6 Kaname Tōsen
    (only ability is darkness, above opponents can counter that)
    7 Tōshirō Hitsugaya (he's getting stronger throughout the series)
    8 Gin Ichimaru (he's acquired hollow powers now, so he's stronger)
    9 Jūshirō Ukitake (because he's sick)
    10 Soifon
    11 Sajin Komamura
    (only stays alive b/c of biological manipulation of himself)
    12 Mayuri Kurotsuchi
    13 Retsu Unohana
    i gotta disagree with where u put yoruichi at time when saves ichigo from byakuya she says no on brigde could beat byakuya which included herself . i dont think she ahead of byakuya.and about zaraki his sword is already in shinkai he has same type of zampakto as ichigo

Quote Originally Posted by gdupninja View Post
    i gotta disagree with where u put yoruichi at time when saves ichigo from byakuya she says no on brigde could beat byakuya which included herself . i dont think she ahead of byakuya.and about zaraki his sword is already in shinkai he has same type of zampakto as ichigo
    Yea, actually you're right about Yoruichi because she was having trouble fighting Soifon. I'm not ranking her for now. Just pretend I never wrote her in the rankings.

Why doesn't anybody like Kurotsuchi? I'd say he's definitely a very strong captain. He was only beaten because Ishida went all super-badass, and Ishida probably could have easily beaten Kenpachi in that state. Also, if Nemu hadn't given him the antidote, he would have died from the poison.

His shikai paralyzes his opponent when he stabs them; that's worth quite a bit, if I may say so myself.

Is the only reason Aizen recruited Tousen and Ichimaru Gin is because both of them keep their eyes closed??

Is the only reason Aizen recruited Tousen and Ichimaru Gin is because both of them keep their eyes closed??

I know he took Gin because he always considered Gin his vice-captain or whatever, but I have no clue why he took Tousen. It's not like Tousen could go up to Aizen and say, "I like your way of thinking - let me help you become God."