Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kryu View Post
    nobody knows his strength so we judge it from what we saw, you cant just assume that he can own any captain just cuz he pwned Chad
    Lol.
    And nobody knows Yamato strenght, Shunsui strenght, Unohana strenght... and you're puting them in the rankings...

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Some people say that Yamamoto is being overestimated but a dude whose zanpakuto can burn clouds when released has gotta be strong, at least to take on some espada. and all those who don't rank highly those who got ripped by Aizen you gotta consider that so Ichigo's bankai was stopped with a finger, so they should still deserve some credit

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

i think the dog dude captain [cant remember his name] and hitsugaya are the weakest of them all...

as for the rankings in the list..

WE HAVE ONLY SEEN byakuya and zaraki fighting at their best..

as for the rest.. we havent seen them fighting with all they got..

zaraki hasnt learnt atleast a single thing of his zanpakutou.. all he uses is his own brute force, would he be able to understand his zanpakutou, then he would be reaching a *probably* far greater power in the section of zanpakutou vs zanpakutou fights, but clearly he sucks in everything else besides fighting with his sword...

byakuya seems to be good at every section of fighting..

hitsuguya seems kind of weak to me... but hey, hes just a child... so he still has to develop his powers..

tousen didnt seem to be very serious in the fight vs zaraki...

soifon had a draw with yoruichi, but apparently we have seen yoruichi still seems to be stronger than soifon..

the dog dude just looked very weak.. thats all there is to say..

kurotsuchi.. seemed kinda weak vs ishida.. but even so, he just saw him as a experiment and had no real intent of killing him.. he withdrew because he was almost torn in half by the angel like form of ishida when ripping of its quincy bracelet thingy..

for the rest we dont know much about the other captains

Quote Originally Posted by Archiel View Post
    Some people say that Yamamoto is being overestimated but a dude whose zanpakuto can burn clouds when released has gotta be strong, at least to take on some espada. and all those who don't rank highly those who got ripped by Aizen you gotta consider that so Ichigo's bankai was stopped with a finger, so they should still deserve some credit
    I don't think Ichigo's blade was stopped by an actual "finger". If you watch that scene, he stops with a finger but you clearly hear it hit a blade. Recall, that Aizen's power is hypnosis; therefore, Ichigo and the viewer were merely trapped in his reiatsu. I could be wrong b/c I am going on memory though.

I still think the Yama-ji would just blow the sh*t out of the place with his sword...can you imagine what his Bankai release is?

Queen Most
    Likely To Be King
    Quote Originally Posted by Franky View Post
    can you imagine what his Bankai release is?
    Big boom.

Quote Originally Posted by Noodleplugerine View Post
    Big boom.
    Lol, I thought about that considering the recent Naruto chapter (a very Big Boom), but then I remembered how different some a Shikai can be from a Bankai and didn't want to jump to a conclusion. Athough, it is likely that it would be something gigantic (maybe like the execution stand fire bird thingy)!!!

im guessing a big dragon

Quote Originally Posted by Franky View Post
    I don't think Ichigo's blade was stopped by an actual "finger". If you watch that scene, he stops with a finger but you clearly hear it hit a blade. Recall, that Aizen's power is hypnosis; therefore, Ichigo and the viewer were merely trapped in his reiatsu. I could be wrong b/c I am going on memory though.
    Actually, NPG went back and clairified my memory...there was the sound of a sword but he said that it didn't sound like two swords clashing, so he doubts that Aizen had released his Shikai. Also, a second later he slashes Ichigo while still holding the sword. I still think Aizen isn't as powerful as the Yama-ji...yet. Mwuhahahahaha!

i dont know man its pretty close he toke 2 captains , elite captain level ichigo who was weak at time and weak renji with ease hes very stong and its confirmed that he at least has twice the spiritiual energy of standard soul reaper captain

Why does every keep putting Unohana at the bottom of the list? It's been hinted that shes one of the oldest captain in SS. That alone shows that she has some higher level. I think she should be in the 5. Hell, I've done a list like this in another forum, might as well do it again.

1Yamamoto (benefit of the doubt, hes the oldest living Shinigami and Gotei 13 Commander that weilds the strongest fire-based Zanpakuto in SS)
    2 Aizen (he gets two from the demonstration of his power and cheating ability)
    3 Kyoraku
    4 Ukitake (probably as strong as Kyoraku, but his illness takes away)
    5 Unohana (been a captain for a long time, just because her zanpakuto ability is healing-based doesnt mean shes weak)
    6 Byakuya
    7 Kenpachi
    8 Gin
    9 Tosen
    10 Komamura
    11 Soifon (shes a new captain. Her ability is impressive, but anyone captain that's mastered shunpo can probablykeep their distance. The Shunko technique is impressive but she hasnt come close to mastering it)
    12 Hitsugaya (another new captain with a lot of room to improve esp with his still developing Bankai)
    13 Mayuri (he hasnt impressed me at all in the manga or anime. I believe he's more concerned with relying on his research and strange inventions than combat)

Numbers 8-10 are questionable. We really havent seen what Gin can do. His fight with Hitsugaya isnt a great example. The fact that Kenpachi claims that he and Tosen are the only captains afraid of dieing takes away from him. Tosen lets his morals get in the way of finishing the job. His shikai ability (smashing limbs) didnt even phase Kenpachi, while his bankai could have easily ended the fight quickly but again, his morals put him up on his high horse and made him loose the fight. Komamura got owned during his fight with Kenpachi (think he got hip tossed... with help at that) and then again by Aizen which isnt anything to be embaressed about IMO. He's pure brute strength and his bankai is rather slow moving. He depends too much on having to see or track his target(s). But we still dont know the full extent of any of these characters.

We cant look at Bleach as "he can beat him, because he beat that one". Some characters will just have an easier time defeating certain opponents than others would.