Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Isn't Zaraki' s zanpaktou like Ichigo' s? I thought it was always in it's shikai form.

thats true his zampacto is always in realeased form

Quote Originally Posted by Smooth Operator View Post
    Isn't Zaraki' s zanpaktou like Ichigo' s? I thought it was always in it's shikai form.
    no. it was always unreleased.

the poor guy doesnt even know the sword's name.
    how can it go shikai?

Quote Originally Posted by kryu View Post
    i can't agree with you on Shunsui and Ukitake as rank 3 and 4.
    one is a sick man, other is a slacker
    i swear, Byakuya or Zaraki can take out either one.

apart from wielding dual swords, i dont see anything special in them.
    all Shunsui ever did is pwning Chad, which any other captain can do at that time.
    Nobody knows the real strenght of Shunsui.

And, LIKE I ALREADY SAID, I was talking of a Ukitake NOT BEING ILL.

smooth operater right i dont know how but his sword is in released form yoriichi said this

yamato is 1.. but i think kenpachi is 2.. capitan without bankai.. common man.. took out Tousen's bankai like he was having fun... im guessing for winter he will at least know his swords name...

Aizen is uber but he had a HUGE advantage over everyone.. he had them under his zanpkto spell so he could trick them like it was nothing... the fox and hitsugaya got owned cause of it

Quote Originally Posted by gdupninja View Post
    smooth operater right i dont know how but his sword is in released form yoriichi said this
    his sword is prolly haxed then.
    cuz if he dont know it's name, it cant go shikai

Quote Originally Posted by damnz View Post
    Nobody knows the real strenght of Shunsui.

And, LIKE I ALREADY SAID, I was talking of a Ukitake NOT BEING ILL.
    nobody knows his strength so we judge it from what we saw, you cant just assume that he can own any captain just cuz he pwned Chad

Quote Originally Posted by luimac View Post
    yamato is 1.. but i think kenpachi is 2.. capitan without bankai.. common man.. took out Tousen's bankai like he was having fun... im guessing for winter he will at least know his swords name...

Aizen is uber but he had a HUGE advantage over everyone.. he had them under his zanpkto spell so he could trick them like it was nothing... the fox and hitsugaya got owned cause of it
    captain without bankai, what about it? Ichigo without Bankai can draw with him. how can that possibly make him second strongest?

and Aizen is only using Shikai and he's already uber, what about his Bankai?
    Last edited by kryu; 07-25-2007 at 08:26 PM.

1) Aizen
    2)Yamato
    3)Gin
    4)Shunsui (if he doesn't slack off)
    5)Byakuya
    6)Tousen
    7)Soifong (2 hit kill seems pretty good if she can hit them twice in the same spot)
    8)Kenpachi
    9) Histugaya (Doesn't seem like he can hold his bankai for very long)
    10)Ukitake (his sickness really gets in the way)
    11)Kurotsuchi
    12) Unohana (haven't seen any real fighting from her)
    O.o

I find this thread very hard to comment on...We haven't see over half of the Captain's strengths (re: BanKai or Shikai for that matter), so it is PURE speculation. Additionally, I would think that different Captains would do better/worse based on their matchups. For example, Kurotsuchi vs. Soi Fong would be a bad one for a slow moving bankai; whereas, a speed based bankai (Ichigo or Byakuya) would kick her ass. I realize that isn't the best example but it gets my point across. The only one I would say that belongs at the top is Old Man Yama-ji. I think he could own Aizen w/o the power of the glob thing...even with his hypnosis (after all, Ashes to Ashes Dust to Dust Shikai would just lay waste to the whole area). With the globe and presumably Vizard-type powers, Aizen would definitely give him a run for the money.

I agree with you Franky, we've seen so little that speculation is all we can do. However I'd place Kyouraku and Ukitake quite high on the list based on that they've been captains for a freaking 2000 years or so, and they've survived those 2000 years (which none other but Yama-jii has done) and Ukitake has done so despite being seriously ill.

I really wanna see Soi Fon's bankai, given that on shikai she seems to be about as fast as Yoruichi, thus at least double as fast as Byakuya (when Yoruichi can carry one person and still outrun him) and possibly faster than Ichigo.