Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14
Results 131 to 138 of 138
  1. #131
    Senior Member Dabbido's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    75
    Good point XD I got so excited I forgot it was just Captain level If thats the case.. ehem:

    1. Yama-Ji
    2. Kenpachi Zaraki
    3. Byakuya
    4. Shunsui
    5. Ukitake
    6. Shinji Hirako (*I dont think being a Vizard/Visored instantly makes you better than everyone, but his Sakanade is epic)
    7. Unohana (I believe she might be higher since shes one of the oldest, but no demostration of power = this low to me)
    8. Soi Fon (If she ever lands a hit with Bankai its good, but its so slow)
    9. Toshiro (considering his Bankai is complete now, he will eventually might get to #4 as stated by Kyoryaku)
    10. Kensei (I still have to see more of him, as of now he hasnt shown much except physical strength and it seems he lost to Wonderweiss, * see Shinji)
    11. Mayuri (he has great knowledge, can recover lost limbs and can use his experiments to use (see his superhuman potion thingie) but his attacks are "meh")
    12. Rose (* see Shinji, I dont think his shikai is good enough we have yet to see Bankai)
    13. Komamura (I love this guy but he just kinda sucks

  2. #132
    Quote Originally Posted by Dabbido View Post
    Good point XD I got so excited I forgot it was just Captain level If thats the case.. ehem:

    1. Yama-Ji
    2. Kenpachi Zaraki
    3. Byakuya
    4. Shunsui
    5. Ukitake
    6. Shinji Hirako (*I dont think being a Vizard/Visored instantly makes you better than everyone, but his Sakanade is epic)
    7. Unohana (I believe she might be higher since shes one of the oldest, but no demostration of power = this low to me)
    8. Soi Fon (If she ever lands a hit with Bankai its good, but its so slow)
    9. Toshiro (considering his Bankai is complete now, he will eventually might get to #4 as stated by Kyoryaku)
    10. Kensei (I still have to see more of him, as of now he hasnt shown much except physical strength and it seems he lost to Wonderweiss, * see Shinji)
    11. Mayuri (he has great knowledge, can recover lost limbs and can use his experiments to use (see his superhuman potion thingie) but his attacks are "meh")
    12. Rose (* see Shinji, I dont think his shikai is good enough we have yet to see Bankai)
    13. Komamura (I love this guy but he just kinda sucks
    Nope, hollowfication dramatically increases one's spiritual power. http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Hollowfication
    Byakuya is dead. Even if he was alive, he wouldn't be able to defeat the senior captains(Ukitake, Kyouraku) and Visoreds.
    Kenpachi does have a monstrous spiritual power but he cannot defeat the stronger captains. If he gets a Shikai and/or Bankai someday, he will probably take the #2 spot.
    Last edited by Kanra; 10-12-2012 at 09:31 AM.

  3. #133
    Scanlator POW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    5,549
    Against my better judgement I attempted to try and give general power level gauge to characters in Bleach. Since their powers are often changing this is based on general arcs.



    General ranks: These are average solid skill shinigami based on rank.

    Average Shinagami = 1000

    Average Vice Captain = 10,000

    Average Captain = 25,000


    Espada Arc: Based on their power during the Espada Arc

    #4 Espada(2nd form) = 42,000

    Hitsyuga = 44,000

    #3 Espada = 46,000


    Byaku = 48,000

    Gin = 48,000

    Kenpachi = 49,000


    #4 Espada(Final form) = 50,000

    Ichigo Full hollow Beast mode = 60,000


    Buttface Tousen = 52,000

    #2 Espada = 54,000


    #1 Espada 58,000

    8th Squad Captain = 62,000



    Yamamoto = 150,000

    Aizen (base power)= 140,000

    Isshin 136,000


    Aizen Butterfly(final transformation) = 200,000

    Ichigo Final Zangentsu = 240,000


    New Ichigo: (post his final Zang during his battle with the Quincies)

    Ichigo = 80,000


    Vandenreich:

    Bach = 130,000



    Squad Zero: I cant be bothered to remember their names.

    Bald guy = 135,000

    Crazy guy = 105,000

    Fat Lady = 100,000

    black afro = 95,000

    Crazy arms = 90,000





    Well that's the general idea, enjoy.
    Last edited by POW; 11-23-2012 at 09:36 PM.


    Fire type

    What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

  4. #134
    Senior Member Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,922
    Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Against my better judgement I attempted to try and give general power level gauge to characters in Bleach. Since their powers are often changing this is based on general arcs.



    General ranks: These are average solid skill shinigami based on rank.

    Average Shinagami = 1000

    Average Vice Captain = 10,000

    Average Captain = 25,000


    Espada Arc: Based on their power during the Espada Arc

    #4 Espada(2nd form) = 42,000

    Hitsyuga = 44,000

    #3 Espada = 46,000


    Byaku = 48,000

    Gin = 48,000

    Kenpachi = 49,000


    #4 Espada(Final form) = 50,000

    Ichigo Full hollow Beast mode = 60,000


    Buttface Tousen = 52,000

    #2 Espada = 54,000


    #1 Espada 58,000

    8th Squad Captain = 62,000



    Yamamoto = 150,000

    Aizen (base power)= 140,000

    Isshin 136,000


    Aizen Butterfly(final transformation) = 200,000

    Ichigo Final Zangentsu = 240,000


    New Ichigo: (post his final Zang during his battle with the Quincies)

    Ichigo = 80,000


    Vandenreich:

    Bach = 130,000



    Squad Zero: I cant be bothered to remember their names.

    Bald guy = 135,000

    Crazy guy = 105,000

    Fat Lady = 100,000

    black afro = 95,000

    Crazy arms = 90,000





    Well that's the general idea, enjoy.
    Wait a minute, are you saying that Aizen's base power is above that of any of the Squad Zero members ? I'm not sure about that.

    Ishin weaker than Aizen, I'm pretty sure while Aizen was heavily breathing he mentioned that he reached his limit as a Shinigami, while Ishin was still fresh. This indicates that the current weakened Ishin is still stronger than Shinigami Aizen.

    Aizen passed trough so many power ups, that it's really hard to say how strong he was...

    Ichigo should have been above Aizen power level through the whole fight after the time tunnel training, since Aizen couldn't sense his power even once.



  5. #135
    Scanlator POW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    5,549
    - I was saying Aizen's "Base power" is without the power of the H-cube just his shingami power. Also yes as Gin noted what makes Aizen so fearsome is not his Zanpaktou but his basic power is so monstrous.

    - Isshin fought Aizen after he had been worn down a bit from several battles but the str is of a similar range I'd guess.

    - The Bald guy from Zero squad is probably the only member who could go toe to toe with Aizen & Yamamoto in terms of power.

    The others of 0 squad are still incredibly strong compared to the captains of Gotei 13 as even the weakest among Zero squad is nearly twice as strong as some captains.

    - Ichigo was above Aizen in his final Zangetsu form thingy as I reflected in my stats of him in that temporary form. After he lost his power and then regained it he is still probably stronger than the other captains but nowhere near the level he was at in Final Zang form.


    Fire type

    What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

  6. #136
    Senior Member thebulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    553
    I'd say that the 0 squad members are probably around unohana kyoraku n ukitake lvl. Which then begs the question where does yourichi n urahara fit in, in terms of power level? Anyone willing to hazard a guess?

  7. #137
    pirate hunter arisart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    land of the rising sun
    Posts
    2,582
    Quote Originally Posted by thebulk View Post
    I'd say that the 0 squad members are probably around unohana kyoraku n ukitake lvl. Which then begs the question where does yourichi n urahara fit in, in terms of power level? Anyone willing to hazard a guess?
    That's too low. If they are only at that level then they can't surpass the whole gotei 13.

    It view it like this:

    Yama followed closely by the bald guy.

    The remaining four would be at least at the level of Hashwald (whatever his name is) and fake Back who utterly beat the crap out of Kenpachi.

    They are followed by Shunsui, Ukitake, Unohana.

    Kenpachi, Byakuya, Soi foi, Mayuri, Shinji, Rose and Kensei. Toshiro falls under this group too but I was never impressed by him.



    Dog face.


    If zero squad's strength surpasses gotei 13 then we can view their level this way. Let's say the four members of zero squad has a level of 100 and Unohana and his group has 35, and Byakuya and company has 25 and dog face has 20 then the rest combined power is 40. The sum of all captains wuld only be 365 compared to zero squad's 400. I didn't count Bald guy and Yama since they'll just cancel each other out.

    I hate to admit it but Zero squad's power is on much a higher level than any of the captains. The gap is just too big and wide.

    sig made by me

  8. #138
    Scanlator POW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    5,549
    arisart is correct the reason why each of them was chosen was because they had exceptional powers well above that of most captains. They probably where not as strong as they are now but when they joined 0 squad that got access to special training that further improved their power.

    Unohana is the strongest of the remaining Captains without much doubt from me but shes below the level of 0 squad.

    Using my same power measurement stick I would estimate Unohana to be about 75,000.

    Also for the sake of contrast most of the strongest Vizards would be between 50k-60k


    Fire type

    What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Similar Threads

  1. shinigami illustrated picture book
    By bankai in forum Bleach
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-05-2007, 04:30 PM
  2. How Can a Shinigami Be sick?
    By KenichiKun in forum Graveyard
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-17-2007, 09:10 PM
  3. human strength
    By bankai in forum Bleach
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 09-16-2007, 05:59 AM
  4. How Can Shinigami Possibly get sick and Die
    By paulbee in forum Bleach
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-12-2007, 11:02 PM
  5. How do Shinigami fly?
    By shadowfox87 in forum Bleach
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 07-29-2007, 04:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •