Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 LastLast
    In Haruhi-sama's *worships* Grace and Guiding Light
    And with the death of the old CC it would bring the King forth...so Aizen could kill him..

With his hypnosis powers the other captains would be clueless as to what's going on.
    If it would be that simple Aizen, Gin and Tousen Would have assassinated Yamamoto and killed the King (not to talk that I seriously doubt that either the king or his guards would even come out just for that).
    I think there is an actual reason why Aizen is doing things like this: even if he did assassinated the King he wouldn't necessarily sit on the throne, however if he outstrongs SS and has the HM support he will defenitly become the ultimate unquestionable ruler.
    Last edited by draciel; 10-04-2007 at 05:13 PM.

Let the pervert inside of you awaken!

Join the SOS Brigade or else...

You may be good, but I'm Draciel!

May Haruhi-sama *worships* save us all

And with the death of the old CC it would bring the King forth...so Aizen could kill him..
    Why the hell would the King replace the Captain Commander? That's moving a rank down, and the king is only a figure-head.

Quote Originally Posted by draciel View Post
    If it would be that simple Aizen, Gin and Tousen Would have assassinated Yamamoto and killed the King (not to talk that I seriously doubt that either the king or his guards would even come out just for that).
    I think there is an actual reason why Aizen is doing things like this: even if he did assassinated the King he wouldn't necessarily sit on the throne, however if he outstrongs SS and has the HM support he will defenitly become the ultimate unquestionable ruler.
    Did you get lost? I'm saying this is why Aizen is definitely not the strongest of the Captains. I'm saying they did not take this course of action because they couldn't kill the CC. If they could this would've been the more logical course of action.

Also Aizen still has his hypnosis ability. That is how he issued orders to Soul Society. He assassinated the whole of Central 46, and hoodwinked everyone into thinking they were still around. He would just have to apply the same technique when killing the King. It would be much easier to manipulate events to his rule from the top.

However, again, this only assuming Aizen is as powerful as most of you guys seem to think (enough to kill the CC or the King).

Why the hell would the King replace the Captain Commander? That's moving a rank down, and the king is only a figure-head.
    Reading comprehension FTW!!!

The King would have to appoint a new CC (not become the CC), as it is the CC's job to protect the way to the King's domain. Even if the King doesn't come himself, his messenger needs a way back now doesn't he?

As it stands the King is the sole authority of SS with Central 46 out of the way, as the Gotei 13 are loyal to the King. He is much more than a figure-head. Hell, Soul Society exists purely to keep the King in his comfortable dimension...everything else just formed around that.

The King would have to appoint a new CC (not become the CC), as it is the CC's job to protect the way to the King's domain. Even if the King doesn't come himself, his messenger needs a way back now doesn't he?
    If Yamamoto can establish a connection to Hitsugaya from Soul Society to Earth, I'm sure the king could do the same. I doubt they'd open up the doors for something like that.

In Haruhi-sama's *worships* Grace and Guiding Light
    KingSoze you're forgetting an important point is that the king wouldn't have to come out and that would leave almost no chance for Aizen to get him like that: the guys who are with the king have also probably never seen Aizen unleash his sword so they couldn't be fooled into think that everything is well. Aizen would still need to go to HM for support as clearly the SS would never support him, and would still need to make a key for I highly doubt Yamamoto would tell him anything about it.

The point here is - even if things went for the best to Aizen, he would still have to fight all of the SS plus the king's guard(whom we never knew how powerful they are) and I think no one here says that Aizen can pawn the entire SS on his own. It doesn't matter if Aizen is or is not the strongest captain, it would still be impossible with only he, Gin and Tousen.

I didn't meant with my second part on the other post to say that Aizen had any specific trouble inside the SS but instead its clear that he needed more support then two captains. Even if I think he is the most powerful captain you just have to look then at Yamamoto (if you think he's th most powerful), two captains could already fight against him. Even if I think Aizen is the most powerful I don't necessarily think he is almighty god (that would be me )
    Last edited by draciel; 10-07-2007 at 08:57 AM.

Let the pervert inside of you awaken!

Join the SOS Brigade or else...

You may be good, but I'm Draciel!

May Haruhi-sama *worships* save us all

hey your all forgetting that Kurotsuchi Mayuri is imba too. I read only first 3 pages so someone might have said it but if ishida didnt drink antidote hed die. We cant expect for Nemu to give antidote to all so hes able even to take aizen out. If we dont count fillers in it than even soifong would die. I think hes next to Aizen, Old man and Soifong on the list. Thats only mine opinion

I know I'm bumping a really old thread but I just had to let you guys know what I think.

#1 - Yamamoto - Read the last manga(507) chapter, the flames of his bakai is stronger than the sun's.
    #2 - Hirako - Sakanade can alter vision. Captain level shinigami with hollow powers. Owned the 6th Espada. Need I say more?
    #3 - Shunsui - Student of Yama and one of the senior captains.
    #4 - Ukitake - Same as Shinsui but he's quite ill.
    #5 - Kensei - Cause he's a visored.
    #6 - Unohana - Haven't seen her in battle but I'm pretty sure her powers are more than just healing.
    #7 - Kenpachi - For obvios reasons.
    #8 - Rojuro - Visored.
    #9 - Soi Fon - Shikai is cool but bankai sucks.
    #10 - Mayuri - His ability to manupulate his body might make him stay alive longer than the rest of them ^ but his attacks aren't that great.
    #11 - Toushiro - Has the potential to succeed others but at his current level, nope. His battle experience is also a lot lower.
    #12 - Kommamura - Owned by Kenpachi, owned by Aizen and both his shikai and bankai are pretty meh.

Sorry to bump this too. But since the newest chapter, I want to share my thoughts.

#1 Aizen (with Hogyoku)
    #2 Shikeguni Genryuusai Yamamoto (If it wasnt because of the Hogyoku, he wouldve raped Aizen, specially with Bankai)
    #3 X Years Trained Ichigo (Who knows how many years of training, and Mugetsu, otherwise not that high)
    #4 Ichimaru Gin (His Bankai would destroy pretty much every Captain, unpredictable, again just bcuz of darn Hogyoku)
    #4 Yoruichi Shihoin/Urahara (Her inmense speed, owns without even using her zanpakuto / His genius, use of Kidou)
    #5 Kenpachi Zaraki (Needless to say, his inmense Reiatsu, high stamina, power)
    #6 Byakuya (He is pretty much even with Kenpachi)
    #7 Kyoryaku/Ukitake/Unohana (oldest members, Unohanas healing prowess, but they havent shown much thats why theyre low)
    #7 Ulquiorra (hes pretty strong, but I think hes also overrated, Ichigo was just weak, I think pretty much everyone above could beat him)
    #8 Shinji Hirako (Vizard/Visored powers, can disrupt senses)
    #8 Soi Fon (Shes this low because weve seen Yoruichi pwn her, and she would have a hard time against all above I think)
    #9 Barragan (Quite powerful on resurreción, but still Soi Fon beats him, wich is a tad pathetic considering his powers)
    #9 Hitsugaya Toshiro (Being my favorite, hes still pretty weak, but he did beat Halibel wich I believe is stronger than Grimmjow and Ulquiorra (primera etapa) but he is still immature and he is this high because Kyoryaku himself said he would be stronger than him in a few years)
    #9 Halibel (#3 Espada, quite overpowered attacks)
    #10 Grimmjow (Hes a bit overrated, Shinji beats him easily, so does Ulquiorra, Ichigo and probably all above)

I believe the first few are correct , but my last ones kind of are true and not, but its Kubos fault for making someone weak to some but strong against someone who is apparently stronger than... you get the point.

Oh I though someone made a new thread like this in any case you should just forgot it. Stop trying to make logical sense of Bleach you will fail !!!

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by Dabbido View Post
    Sorry to bump this too. But since the newest chapter, I want to share my thoughts.

#1 Aizen (with Hogyoku)
    #2 Shikeguni Genryuusai Yamamoto (If it wasnt because of the Hogyoku, he wouldve raped Aizen, specially with Bankai)
    #3 X Years Trained Ichigo (Who knows how many years of training, and Mugetsu, otherwise not that high)
    #4 Ichimaru Gin (His Bankai would destroy pretty much every Captain, unpredictable, again just bcuz of darn Hogyoku)
    #4 Yoruichi Shihoin/Urahara (Her inmense speed, owns without even using her zanpakuto / His genius, use of Kidou)
    #5 Kenpachi Zaraki (Needless to say, his inmense Reiatsu, high stamina, power)
    #6 Byakuya (He is pretty much even with Kenpachi)
    #7 Kyoryaku/Ukitake/Unohana (oldest members, Unohanas healing prowess, but they havent shown much thats why theyre low)
    #7 Ulquiorra (hes pretty strong, but I think hes also overrated, Ichigo was just weak, I think pretty much everyone above could beat him)
    #8 Shinji Hirako (Vizard/Visored powers, can disrupt senses)
    #8 Soi Fon (Shes this low because weve seen Yoruichi pwn her, and she would have a hard time against all above I think)
    #9 Barragan (Quite powerful on resurreción, but still Soi Fon beats him, wich is a tad pathetic considering his powers)
    #9 Hitsugaya Toshiro (Being my favorite, hes still pretty weak, but he did beat Halibel wich I believe is stronger than Grimmjow and Ulquiorra (primera etapa) but he is still immature and he is this high because Kyoryaku himself said he would be stronger than him in a few years)
    #9 Halibel (#3 Espada, quite overpowered attacks)
    #10 Grimmjow (Hes a bit overrated, Shinji beats him easily, so does Ulquiorra, Ichigo and probably all above)

I believe the first few are correct , but my last ones kind of are true and not, but its Kubos fault for making someone weak to some but strong against someone who is apparently stronger than... you get the point.
    Aizen, Ichigo, Gin, Yorucihi, Urahara, Ulquiorra, Shinji, Barragan, Harribel and Grimmjow are either not captains or dead, or both. So they don't count.