Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eder View Post
    soi fong is so overrated Seriously her bankai is cool but a captain more powerfull than her would never get cought in her Shikai
    We've never seen her bankai... Have we?

I tend to agree though... Her Shikai isn't that great. I mean with one stab of a sword can kill anybody, just as long as it's in the right spot/hard enough. Also, it's a completely offensive shikai, it has no defensive capabilities... If she is going up against somebody as fast as she is, the longer reach of a regular zanpakuto could be decisive in a battle.

true may bad ,and thank you, so overrated just like Hitsugaya he will become powerfull some day when he has his bankai is full developed same for renji but for now he is just a normal class captain

you forget urahura and Ichigo's dad

no way there on a whole other level there probably on the same level as Byakuya if not stronger i dont think they can beat aizen but there up there in that league

Unohana is the strongers. every captian fears her even superman(aizen) realy she is uber strong
    http://dragonsas.mybrute.com/ fight
    manga's and anime i follow or followed
    Spoiler!

He who cureth can make ith ill. lol

I be Unohana is much stronger than shes putting on, at least its going to be near impossible to kill her, she probably has all kinds of medical tricks to make people sick or disable them somehow or maybe her shikai is the ability to save anyones life, while her bankai has the ability to take away anyones life o_O
    A pie in the sky?

I don't think that she's strong, but she's like the mother figure in Soul Society and just has that aura that scares everyone. Also regarding Soifon, she IS freaking powerful and not at all overrated, she is fast, extremely fast, matched only by the Goddess of Shunpo. Combine that with her 2 stab kill and she's deadly. Also, No one in bleach will die from one stab, or even 2 stabs, no matter where it lands, isn't that obvious by now? If Soifon had fought any other person she would have screwed them over completely and went on to slaughter the rest of the party.

Quote Originally Posted by 12LetterName View Post
    I don't think that she's strong, but she's like the mother figure in Soul Society and just has that aura that scares everyone. Also regarding Soifon, she IS freaking powerful and not at all overrated, she is fast, extremely fast, matched only by the Goddess of Shunpo. Combine that with her 2 stab kill and she's deadly. Also, No one in bleach will die from one stab, or even 2 stabs, no matter where it lands, isn't that obvious by now? If Soifon had fought any other person she would have screwed them over completely and went on to slaughter the rest of the party.
    Aizen defeated Hinamori and Hitsugaya in 1 stab, and Ichigo in one slice. Grimmjow defeated Rukia with one poke, Ulquiorra defeated Ichigo with one poke.

Granted they're not dead, but I think that you have to agree that in each of those cases death would've been assured with one more strike.

Soifon only has a 2 stab kill if she can hit the exact same spot twice, otherwise it doesn't work. It's not that difficult to defend one or two areas of your body against a strike, which would give Soifon's opponent time to counter attack, and injure her.

I think that Aizen was not the most powerful captain. If he was he wouldn't need his elaborate scheme to achieve his objectives.

Remember that Aizen has two objectives:

1) To go beyond his shinigami limits
    2) To become ruler of all

For goal #1, Aizen needs the Hōgyoku to ascend his Shinigami limits. Just because he has reached his max potential in all areas of Shinigami combat, does not mean he is stronger than everybody else. He just sees no further way to become more powerful as a mere shinigami.

Which leads to #2. He needs more power because he wants to rule. If he was the most powerful captain he would've been able to rule without seeking the Hōgyoku. He simply would've needed to call out the old man for a duel, and no one would've interfered. (SS does have some honor)

He doesn't want to be in Yamamoto's position (Yamamoto still has to answer to the central 46)... He wants to be King of the Soul Society, which he couldn't do by following the Soul Societies rules.