Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
    he already got 1st realease. his zampakto is like ichigos its always realeased.

Made by Gray-Foxx and iThepirate
    Come help us grow! http://mangaseed.com/index.php

Please, let's not start this "his Zanpaktu is released" and "he can't actually use Shikai" "blah, blah, blah" debate...Stay on topic.

I think I made a mistake, urahura made the diamond, something Aizen not able was to do, I think Urahura is currently stronger than Aizen. He never released his bankai, and was still able to beat espada 6 released form with ease. Now if you look at Ichigo when he wasn't able to beat grimmjow without released form, but he is equally against byakuya. I know his raietsu was taken by the vizard, but grimmjow in his released form was better.

Bleach

Quote Originally Posted by Guldurkhand View Post
    I think I made a mistake, urahura made the diamond, something Aizen not able was to do, I think Urahura is currently stronger than Aizen. He never released his bankai, and was still able to beat espada 6 released form with ease. Now if you look at Ichigo when he wasn't able to beat grimmjow without released form, but he is equally against byakuya. I know his raietsu was taken by the vizard, but grimmjow in his released form was better.
    What..?

Urahara never fought Grimmjow... Has he even seen Grimmjow before?! Or are you talking about Luppi? He didnt "beat" Luppi. He just damaged him with a suprise attack. I hardly call that defeating him. It's like walking up to a fight thats already in progress and punching someone in the face while their choking another person. Funny, that was in the anime last week... you do read that manga right? So you know that it doesnt go much further than that. From there he starts kicking Yami around... Poor poor Yami.

Besides Luppi isnt that strong anyway. He was a poor substitute for Grimmjow... Remember what happened the moment Orihime restored his arm and tattoo?

And what does strength have to do with creating something? Creating the Orb of Distortion doesnt prove that Kisuke is stronger than Aizen, it simply proves he may be SMARTER. Kisuke and Aizen are scientists, more Kizuke than Aizen.
    Last edited by DonMegaPLP; 09-12-2007 at 01:16 PM.

In Haruhi-sama's *worships* Grace and Guiding Light
    There are a lot of things to consider in one such list, like we canĀ“t say is strong just cuz he kiked that guy ass and it is a list of preferencial choices when it comes to certain positions:

1 - Aizen - he forced Grimmjow by just spread his reiatsu and Grimmjow is about Ichigo's level (when Ichigo is on Las Noches fighting), not to talk that he owned every captain with wich he fought with JUST ONE stryke

2 - Urahara/Yoruichi/Yamamoto - it's very though to say since Urahara seems to always come around without bankai, Yoruichi doesn't even uses a zanpaktou and Yamamoto owns totaly with overwhelming might

3 - Zaraki Kenpachi/Byakuya/Unohana Retsu - This is trickier than anyone else:Byakuya is well balanced and his lost to Ichigo may have been in part cuz of the hollow's intervention and, even if you say that Zaraki lost to Ichigo's Shikai if he had fought against him all out from the begining not even that last attack would have KO'd him /no to talk that Ichigo itself was on worst condition). Unohana is the most tricky to say: Aizen did avoid fighting her, if he tought he could win her easily he would have just done so and altough she is a medical type she outsmarted even Aizen by finding his plan and seemed to be able to see some flaw on the hypnosis(wonder if she's not realy on Aizen side)

4 - Kyouraku/Ukitake - they seem really good and even if you don't see them fighting they were taught directly by Yamamoto...

5 - Ichimaru Gin/Hitsugaia Toushiro - it may be arguable but Gin seems to have much more then the eye meets at first:he planned his attack so that even if it missed Histugaia, it would make him retreat for the girl. Hitsugaia may only seem cool but is also very modest about himself and with that attack that trapped Luppi he could have probably traped and killed any of the Espada.

6 - Komamura - I don't know why everibody thinks he's weak: he only get kicked by Zaraki due to being worried with Tousen and you don't get to see his bankai true power, he has too much unrevealed but seemed to have been even with Zaraki until he left for Yamamoto. (I don't count loosing to Aizen. Everybody would have)

7 - Tousen/Kurotsuchi Mayuri - Tousen could have defeated anyone else with that bankai...well not so like that or he would have been nr 1. Mayuri is not only fairly balance in abilities(good shunpo, nice zanpaktou) but he also has several gadgets that can make the outcome when fighting one on one with a same level Captain.

8 - Soi Fong - is placed thi low not cuz I think she's not much but cuz I don't consider to be such a great void since the the fourth rank. She has that crazy abilitie like Yoruichi and has a nice zanpakyou to a speed based fighter.

I've mostly placed them in pairs to make notice of the uncertaties of choice. Ichigo's father has nearly no info to be talked about besides the fact he and Urahara seem to be very aquainted of each other and the same goes to Ishida's father.

Dint Yamamoto say that kyouraku & Ukitake were the strongest to come out of his academy or something along those lines? correct me if i'm wrong

My top list would probably be:

1. Aizen - Never seen him fight really seriously yet but what I've seen, he is really strong anyhow.

2. Kenpachi - Because of his personality, many maybe have to much respect for him and fear him.

3. Byakuya - His bankai is great! It's pretty and really strong. He is much of a law guy but he has good reasons behind it!

Rest can't remember very well, but I think they are all pretty decent avarage captain lvl!

1.Aizen(has double reatsu as reg. cap, pwned hitsuguya 1 hit, stopped ichigo with a finger)
    2.Yamamoto(cant be a pushover if your the cap commander, very old so had time to increase skill)
    3.Byakuya(fast, multi lvl bankai, and just awesome).
    4.shunsui(trained under yamamoto, easily stopped chad)
    5.Gin(I know he lost to hitsugaya but he wasnt trying much , and he seems powerful)
    6.Zaraki(hes just crazy, lots of reatsu, but no bankai or any cooperation with zanpakto)
    7.ukitake(also trained under yamamoto, but that illness can render him useless a lot of times)
    8.soifon(fast, good hand to hand, nice shikai, but havent seen bankai)
    9.Tosen(for being blind he is damn good, but he still lost to zaraki with his bankai)
    10.Hitsugaya(he may be a prodigy, but his current ability isnt that amazing)
    11.komamura(seems decent, but his bankai doesnt do it for me, not much showing of his skills so..)
    12.mayuri(maybe i just hate him, but hes too cocky, retarded looking bankai, lost to ishida, his poison might kill you and he could tranquilize you, but as I said i just hate him)
    13.unohana(cant help but put her last, havent seen her battle)

woooo, theres my biased choices
    http://http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s122/hyrulesengulfingdark/ichigo.jpg

4 - Kyouraku/Ukitake - they seem really good and even if you don't see them fighting they were taught directly by Yamamoto...

Ukitake im sure he soo damn strong..
    remember when he grab byakuya hand when senbonzakura are gooing to slice rukia and hanatarou at shrine of penitence. byakuya was suprise that he did even know ukitake come and stop his attack just like that. if ukitake can do that, well he surely can do more

soi fong is so overrated Seriously her bankai is cool but a captain more powerfull than her would never get cought in her Shikai

thats top five the rest are normal
    #1 Aizen
    #2 Yamamoto
    #3 Gin
    #4 Byakuya
    #5 Zaraki